PDA

View Full Version : Adjustment for stone trade-in for 13 rare in 3rd Anniversary exchange shop

Ciel~Homura
Jun 12, 2015, 01:19 PM
Source : http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=6273

in short, they are too many complaints about how hard it is to exchange 13 rares at Xie shop so Sega is planning on a new trade-in that allow player to trade a silver medal to gold medal.

My own opinion : well... damn it! They should done this in the first place.
I just wasted 150 silver on stupid units and 400+ bronze on those cookies :-?.
Shoulda wait for this lllOrz

Poyonche
Jun 12, 2015, 01:23 PM
Any date ?

Ciel~Homura
Jun 12, 2015, 01:27 PM
Any date ?

They planned to make that in June (from the site says) , datum information not exposed yet :(

Whitebless
Jun 12, 2015, 01:32 PM
Thanks for info!! This is good news.

Asuka~
Jun 12, 2015, 01:33 PM
Yeah, thanks. :)

Maenara
Jun 12, 2015, 01:34 PM
This is cute.

inb4 999 silver->1 gold

Flaoc
Jun 12, 2015, 01:37 PM
well.. shit

tbh i dont see how this is too hard but lillipa was fine

ultimafia
Jun 12, 2015, 01:43 PM
well.. shit

tbh i dont see how this is too hard but lillipa was fine

Not for plebs w/o a Chainsawd or Elder's Pain like me. Me thinks ppl reactions are due to Maximum Attacku being a one of a time event while Ult Lilipa is here to stay so ppl want to make the most out of this 1 month period.

ZynischQ
Jun 12, 2015, 01:44 PM
So people whining actually accomplished something?

Xaeris
Wonder what the trade in rate will be. 5 silver for 1 gold is my guess. Glad I didn't splurge my silvers on buying units to desynth like I was originally planning. I'll need to be more vigilant about picking badges from the ground though.

I did think it was silly how useless bronze and silver badges were, but it never really crossed my mind to complain about the cost of 13*s. I mean, less work for me I guess, but it still feels wrong somehow.

Flaoc
Not for plebs w/o a Chainsawd or Elder's Pain like me. Me thinks ppl reactions are due to Maximum Attacku being a one of a time event while Ult Lilipa is here to stay so ppl want to make the most out of this 1 month period.

what does having a chainsawd or elder pain have to do with stone trade ins >_>

EvilMag
Jun 12, 2015, 01:48 PM
funny thing is that currently Silvers are probably the most worthless. At least Bronze can get you triboost cakes which can be somewhat useful.

ZynischQ
Jun 12, 2015, 01:50 PM
I'd estimate rates of maybe 20 silvers to 1 gold, probably no lower than that but probably no higher than 50 to 1.

funny thing is that currently Silvers are probably the most worthless. At least Bronze can get you triboost cakes which can be somewhat useful.

Excuse me.

They're triboost donuts :V

EvilMag
Jun 12, 2015, 01:53 PM
I'd estimate rates of maybe 20 silvers to 1 gold, probably no lower than that but probably no higher than 50 to 1.

Excuse me.

*riceballs if what Pokemon taught me. or is it sandwich? Fuck

Charmeleon
Jun 12, 2015, 01:54 PM
what does having a chainsawd or elder pain have to do with stone trade ins >_>

who needs 13*s when you can be an epic tank instead?

Eternal255
Jun 12, 2015, 02:08 PM

Excuse me.

is that what those 5minute items are? Which ones which exactly?

Xaelouse
Jun 12, 2015, 02:34 PM
Are they gonna make those 11* units not completely worse than 7*s as well?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 12, 2015, 02:34 PM
Excuse me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7fALx0IadqM/UK_IXzt-SzI/AAAAAAAALTQ/KDZs8DjUtno/s1600/1021063.jpg

deahamlet
Jun 12, 2015, 02:59 PM

BINGO!

Xaelouse
Jun 12, 2015, 03:27 PM
You're a pleb if you ever use chainsawd or elder pain

Flaoc
Jun 12, 2015, 03:36 PM
You're a pleb if you ever use chainsawd or elder pain

oh brother.. chainsawds not even weak

LonelyGaruga
Jun 12, 2015, 04:05 PM
Chainsawd is weaker than Bio, so yeah.

Flaoc
Jun 12, 2015, 04:19 PM
by how much is the question

Poyonche
Jun 12, 2015, 05:05 PM
But you have higher chance to die with Bio if you suck at guarding, so is Bio really stronger than Chainsawd ? (not a sword user here)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 12, 2015, 05:09 PM
But you have higher chance to die with Bio if you suck at guarding, so is Bio really stronger than Chainsawd ? (not a sword user here)

You can spam over end and give no fucks against enemies that can punish you with hyper-aggression using their own super-armor frames (mostly ult), so it's kind of a damage gain in the same sense as massive hunter + automate. Cowardly, and comparable to playing with brain atrophy, but effective.

LonelyGaruga
Jun 12, 2015, 05:18 PM
Thing is, you can already do that if you Massive Automate (or even just Automate), which you would be doing in such a situation. So Chainsawd's only really useful if you somehow run out of mates.

I'd argue you're more likely to need Chainsawd's healing by taking longer to eliminate enemies, since it gives a higher chance of getting hit by something if you're spamming Over End or whatnot.

yoshiblue
Jun 12, 2015, 05:53 PM
So this is turning into a burst vs consistent damage debate I see.

ZynischQ
Jun 12, 2015, 06:56 PM
http://rs53.pbsrc.com/albums/g56/segasonicdude/Derailed_thread_by_StareOfGreed.jpg~c200

This was needed.

Lostbob117
Jun 12, 2015, 06:59 PM
Probably implanting this june 24th. The next patch.

AlphaBlob
Jun 12, 2015, 07:00 PM
I actually get gold more often than silver, so I hope it's not something like 50 silver for 1 gold.

Rakurai
Jun 12, 2015, 07:33 PM
Even though those 13* are significantly better then anything I'm currently using, I'll be left with the nagging feeling that an Anga or Slave weapon would be even better, which is making me wonder if I should even bother with them.

Flaoc
Jun 12, 2015, 07:37 PM
Even though those 13* are significantly better then anything I'm currently using, I'll be left with the nagging feeling that an Anga or Slave weapon would be even better, which is making me wonder if I should even bother with them.

anga - may rng bless you... like a ton of blessings

slave - that grind is too real (more likely to get anga tbh)

Z-0
Jun 12, 2015, 08:49 PM
You might as well bother with them, because most people only care about the weapon having 13 stars, so nobody is going to play Ultimate for the next month. Unless you can grab people to farm Ultimate with you, there's nothing else you can farm (except Ideal, of course).

The amount of 15 element Slaves in use is ridiculous...

I'm not bothering with them myself, since I'd rather use the time to level up and make meseta, and I'll just end up making Ultimate farms to get Ares, which is what I really want.

Ginganator12
Jun 12, 2015, 09:17 PM
I just find it funny that people were bitching about Medal requirements for these weapons when trying to get Slaves or Ideals was worse. At least these start off with 30 Element. XH Runs give 2 Golds on Completion with the chance of them dropping from enemies or Trials. Certainly a lot faster than spamming Lilipa UQ for Stones over and over for a poverty man's 13*.

ZynischQ
Jun 12, 2015, 09:21 PM

I once saw a guy using a 15 element slave TD.

I was giggling uncontrollably for a couple of seconds.

Flaoc
Jun 12, 2015, 09:23 PM

I was giggling uncontrollably for a couple of seconds.

:D :D :D

very few 15 ele is even ok to use (launcher is just a red scorpio with reversed black heart.. which is better for launcher.. but i wouldnt even touch most of them at 15 ele)

Memo
Jun 12, 2015, 09:57 PM
This is SEGA we are talking about.

Clearly it'll be 100 silver badges > 1 gold badge :wacko:

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 12, 2015, 10:59 PM

I know that feel. I'm probably lucky(?). I have ares DB, but I need to ele grind them, and this event could be the best option I have, but those damn ele boosters are only going up in price. 9 mil for one.

There's an absurd amount of people that don't realize a decent 11* at 50 ele is better...

very few 15 ele is even ok to use

I don't think any of them are...

Poyonche
Jun 13, 2015, 03:30 AM
So it would be better that I go Bio Jetboots 50 ele instead of those Slave Jetboots ? :wacko:

Joke apart, I want to get one of those 13*, but I'm afraid that after that, Anga suddenly get generous and give me a 13*.

Taurus83
Jun 13, 2015, 04:15 AM
silver drop for me are less than copper drop are more, gold sometime didn't increase drop when finish/clear the map, rng perhaps?

ultimafia
Jun 13, 2015, 04:44 AM
silver drop for me are less than copper drop are more, gold sometime didn't increase drop when finish/clear the map, rng perhaps?

Afaik Silver only drops from Bosses, Bronze from mobs and you will always get Gold upon clearing with S rank. Silver and Bronze are affected by RDR so you might wanna pop a 250% boost If you're looking for them, I could be wrong tho.

wefwq
Jun 13, 2015, 05:22 AM
Afaik Silver only drops from Bosses, Bronze from mobs and you will always get Gold upon clearing with S rank. Silver and Bronze are affected by RDR so you might wanna pop a 250% boost If you're looking for them, I could be wrong tho.
Yes, both bronze and silver that drop from enemies can be boosted using RDR boosts, but i think gold that comes from trial reward are left unaffected.

Azure Falcon
Jun 13, 2015, 11:05 AM
This is SEGA we are talking about.

Clearly it'll be 100 silver badges > 1 gold badge :wacko:

Come on, even they aren't that stingy. It'll obviously be 99 silver for 1 gold. Funny thing is I wouldn't even be mad at that, being able to skip even 1-2 runs of this seriously repetitive quest would be a blessing. I don't ever want to hear Nyau's voice again.

ShinMegamiSensei
Jun 13, 2015, 11:06 AM
I seem to get a lot more golds from e-codes while using a 250%, but it could just be luck.

LonelyGaruga
Jun 13, 2015, 11:41 AM
It's not luck. Rare drop boosts do apply to Emergency Code rewards.

Achelousaurus
Jun 15, 2015, 10:10 AM
So people whining actually accomplished something?
Yes and they whined about the least important detail ever.
We get super easily farmable 13* and they complain about the alleged too hard grind.

There are a billion and one things wrong with the game mechanics and another billion with the balance / drops / etc but they pick this out of all the issues.

Thing is, you can already do that if you Massive Automate (or even just Automate), which you would be doing in such a situation. So Chainsawd's only really useful if you somehow run out of mates.

I'd argue you're more likely to need Chainsawd's healing by taking longer to eliminate enemies, since it gives a higher chance of getting hit by something if you're spamming Over End or whatnot.
Jesus!
I've wanted a Chainsawd since it was out (though not enough to hunt myself), thinking it would be awesome.
You mentioning Automate made me realize it ought to work the same and so my bad ping migth very well ruin it.
._.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 15, 2015, 01:54 PM
Yes and they whined about the least important detail ever.
We get super easily farmable 13* and they complain about the alleged too hard grind.

There are a billion and one things wrong with the game mechanics and another billion with the balance / drops / etc but they pick this out of all the issues.
._.

People complain about everything that deserves to be complained about in this game.

SEGA chose to address this one, likely because it's a limited time event, and easier to address than making FOs not stupid, re-purposing WB, etc.

Shinamori
Jun 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
"FOs not stupid, re-purposing WB"

This will probably never get "fixed".

Ciel~Homura
Jun 15, 2015, 06:24 PM
" Some RUMOR " says its going to be 7 Silver > 1 Gold
Still, the date is still unknown but it is some times in this month for sure. ( If lucky enough we might probably know it on this Wednesday )

My guess is... due to the latest news ( http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=6291 ), 12 weapons and 11 units are going to be tradable this July because after investigating Sega find that there is too few users questing with those rares.
So they are trying to give out a rares to everyone right now and thats probably included this 13 Xie weapons too.

Ps. some of 12 rares passes will be give out for free! 3 in total.
Ps2. after bought in 12 rares it will be registered, so you can't sell or trade it again.
The new unbind system won't help you with this.

kurokyosuke
Jun 15, 2015, 07:32 PM
I find it interesting how no one thinks it'll be 10 Silver for 1 Gold. You know, like how 10 Photon Drops is 1 Photon Crystal, and 10 Photon Crystals is 1 Photon Sphere. 10 Bronze Badges is 1 Silver Badge...

Herp.

kuromechan
Jun 15, 2015, 07:34 PM
I find it interesting how no one thinks it'll be 10 Silver for 1 Gold. You know, like how 10 Photon Drops is 1 Photon Crystal, and 10 Photon Crystals is 1 Photon Sphere. 10 Bronze Badges is 1 Silver Badge...

Herp.

but it's 50 bronze per one silver

kurokyosuke
Jun 15, 2015, 07:56 PM
but it's 50 bronze per one silver

Apparently I'm blind or terribly forgetful. In that case, 50 Silver sounds about right.

Z-0
Jun 15, 2015, 07:59 PM
It's 7 Silver for 1 Gold. That is not a rumour, it has been confirmed by the livestream.

wefwq
Jun 15, 2015, 10:04 PM
It's 7 Silver for 1 Gold. That is not a rumour, it has been confirmed by the livestream.
Huh, that's pretty... generous from SEGA part.

Miles064
Jun 15, 2015, 10:05 PM
Huh, that's pretty... generous from SEGA part.

Do...do we still riot? I'm not sure what I need to think!

Achelousaurus
Jun 16, 2015, 03:50 AM
People complain about everything that deserves to be complained about in this game.

SEGA chose to address this one, likely because it's a limited time event, and easier to address than making FOs not stupid, re-purposing WB, etc.
Yeah =/

Flaoc
Jun 16, 2015, 03:53 AM
Do...do we still riot? I'm not sure what I need to think!

you riot for them not having this implemented in the 1st place duh!

Poyonche
Jun 16, 2015, 03:56 AM
Maybe now we can riot for the 13*'s potent ?

Ciel~Homura
Jun 16, 2015, 06:30 AM

Thanks for the confirmation!

Taurus83
Jun 16, 2015, 09:39 PM
7 silver for 1 gold, why not 10 bronze for 1 gold. I got lot of bronze than silver

kurokyosuke
Jun 17, 2015, 02:01 AM
7 silver for 1 gold, why not 10 bronze for 1 gold. I got lot of bronze than silver

Trade for 3rd Anniversary Donuts. Boost all da quess.