PDA

View Full Version : nProtect GameGuard Launcher Rev 270 has stopped working

Bladeserph
Jun 15, 2015, 02:19 AM
Alright this is quite a frustrating error and hopefully i can find a way around it.

It started today (6/14/2015) this morning, when all of a sudden this error wants to show up whenever i try to launch PSO2 from the tweaker (plus from the direct game files itself). I do know the game itself was working find last night so i have no idea on how this sudden turn of error events have occurred.

I have tried searching around for the 'error itself' but to no avail and even tried directly contacting the nProtect support to try and get any details on it too but i have not received any responses at all. Probably being a bit of a rusher, but since PSO2 is in its maximum attack event and it takes a considerable amount of time for some of the particular events, it definitely frustrates me quite a bit when i have no idea on how to resolve this.

If anyone has any information on how to fix this error, because i have tried fresh installing PSO2 and i am now currently trying to install PSO2 plus the tweaker on a different computer (which sadly i believe will have considerable lag), just to confirm if the error is due to some messed up files on my desktop or if its some kind of wierd server side issue. I would be very happy if i can get this error resolved, at least know what the heck is going on.

UPDATE to error: "I might of solved it after doing some heavy clean redoing including fixing some PSO2 Proxy stuff, no idea if its fully fixed but i am at least past the GameGuard Error itself now."

2nd Update on the Error I just mentioned
To be more precise, the Rev 270 is now happening whenever i go thru tweaker, but when i go thru the direct launcher it results in a black screen when the game pops up. Seriously, someone please help?

Anduril
Jun 15, 2015, 08:14 AM
Have you tried using the Tweaker's troubleshooting option "Fix Gameguard Errors"? Alternatively, you can delete the gamguard folder in your PSO2 directory. Both of these options will then force GG to redownload and could potentially fix the issue.