PDA

View Full Version : Require help, nProtect GameGuard Rev 270 error

Bladeserph
Jun 15, 2015, 07:12 AM
Yes i know im suppose to post in the technical support forum but i am hoping to try and get an immediate response to my issue, some reason (since yesterday morning of 6/14/2015) i am having an error with PSO2 on my desktop when the night before, it was running completely fine. I have tried fresh installing PSO2 while also taking the alternative approach of starting it without using the PSO2 tweaker. It keeps running into this same error soon as GameGuard starts running itself.

If anyone can give an explanation to why this error wants to hex me during the maximum attack event, it would be well appreciated if i can get a eventual and hopefully working solution to resolve it. Thank you in advance if you have any idea on why this error is occurring.

UPDATE ON THE ERROR I JUST MENTIONED.

Ok, after having to redo the PSO2 proxy itself, i was able to get past the gameguard issue. No clear idea why it worked but i might finally be in the clear now. sorry for any trouble with this post.

2nd Update on the Error I just mentioned
To be more precise, the Rev 270 is now happening whenever i go thru tweaker, but when i go thru the direct launcher it results in a black screen when the game pops up. Seriously, someone please help?

Totori
Jun 15, 2015, 12:41 PM
Try running it while turning down your antivirus program. Also could try deleting GG's folder and letting it reinstall it's self, that might also help.

xBM
Jun 15, 2015, 09:58 PM
Have you tried doing the "Fix GameGuard issues" on the PSO2 Tweaker?