PDA

View Full Version : Zieg's Weapon Data Client Orders

ToxyWolfie
Jun 17, 2015, 04:27 AM
I'm not sure if i'm suppose to post this stuff here, but i wanted to know what the nature of Zieg's orders to show him a select few weapons? Are they new?
Each one says it gives a weapon upon acceptance, these weapons happen to be 12*'s, and i'm thinking this is too good to be true on some of them, since the Fighter and Ranger one give weapons i've been trying to get for a a while now, They were not given on acceptance, So my questions are this simply.

1.) What weapons to i need to show to complete them, if anyone knows.
2.) Are these weapons really obtained upon completion of the order? Or is it just a cruel joke.

I'm not looking for snarky comments, or any of the such, i legitimately want to know these answers, Both for knowledge and so i know if these are a waste of time or not.

Poyonche
Jun 17, 2015, 04:32 AM
1.) Show him the Live Weapons he is asking, you can get them by trading Large Pyroxene that drops from SHAQ (you can also convert normal pyroxene into large pyroxene). As far as I know, it asks for Live Daggers, Live Double Saber and Live Knuckles for the Fighter weapon and Live Rifle, Live Launcher and Live Bow for Ranger.

2.) Yes, once you complete the order, you receive the weapon with 30 light attribute.

Espri
Jun 17, 2015, 04:33 AM
You need to show him three of the 12*s you get from AQ stones, which ones you need vary per weapon. They come with 0 affixes and 30 light.

lol ninja'd

ToxyWolfie
Jun 17, 2015, 04:40 AM
Alright, Thank you for answering my questions, both of you ^.^
Looks like i got some work to do, and nobody to help me with it...

Welp, Attempted soloing here we come! xD