PDA

View Full Version : How to restore account ?

devilcry123
Jun 17, 2015, 08:56 PM
i have comment on thread "quick question" but no one answer me. Then i post this thread. plz someone help.
My account has been locked because i wrong type OTP six time.
How can i restore ?
I've read FAQ on pso2.jp but can't find the "SecureOTP support window".

wefwq
Jun 17, 2015, 11:30 PM
Do you even do some research (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/otp-one-time-password-registration-guide-for-pso2/) before asking around, no?

No one are giving answer probably because there only few people who got their account locked and experiencing the real thing, better be more careful next time.

sol_trigger
Jun 18, 2015, 02:27 AM
RIP .

Gwyndolin
Jun 19, 2015, 12:13 AM
I just went through this nightmare earlier today and it was surprisingly simple to resolve, despite all the doomsaying that revolves around locking your account after 6 times.

For some reason, my OTP passwords kept being declined even though I was refreshing the password right when I logged into PSO2 and it'd asked me for the numbers. Emailed OTP as stated on the linked bumped article and within an hour they had removed the lock. Of course, you do have to have the nickname and serial number from the app, but that should be relatively simple to get assuming you still have access to whatever you were using to login in the first place.

I guess what I was most surprised by was that I did not have to go through Sega at all, which is contrary to a lot of what I hear said regarding resolving this issue. Decided this is not worth the hassle, and have since removed OTP. Hope it helps!