PDA

View Full Version : Any good players left in ship 02?

SlN
Jun 24, 2015, 10:01 PM
Tired of constantly having bad players in partys espscially in magatsu, people who cant time their weakbullets etc etc. I know it is a stereotype to say the JP players are better than the english community but seriously, SHIP 02 is trash. Everyone Ive met has been pretty much trash, and im not saying im great, but there ideologys just give me brain cancer. And yeah, ive been kicked out of almost every team, but at least I stood up for what I believe in and what I know is right.

Anyways, I heard ship 06 is pretty good. Ship 02 is cancer im sorry, I just dont get along with the player base here.

Flaoc
Jun 24, 2015, 10:03 PM
Tired of constantly having bad players in partys espscially in magatsu, people who cant time their weakbullets etc etc. I know it is a stereotype to say the JP players are better than the english community but seriously, SHIP 02 is trash. Everyone Ive met has been pretty much trash, and im not saying im great, but there ideologys just give me brain cancer. And yeah, ive been kicked out of almost every team, but at least I stood up for what I believe in and what I know is right.

Anyways, I heard ship 06 is pretty good. Ship 02 is cancer im sorry, I just dont get along with the player base here.

Pot calling kettle black

CoWorker
Jun 24, 2015, 10:09 PM
most of the "good" players do a private team MPAs, relying on randoms wont get the best out of EQs especially Magatsu

Radical Dreamer
Jun 24, 2015, 10:13 PM
With that kind of attitude, you're not going to do well on any ship. You even admitted that you've been kicked out of multiple teams. Based on that, I'd have to say the problem isn't with other players; it's you.

Flaoc
Jun 24, 2015, 10:14 PM
With that kind of attitude, you're not going to do well on any ship. You even admitted that you've been kicked out of multiple teams. Based on that, I'd have to say the problem isn't with other players; it's you.

had the unpleasure of having him in a team and he got kicked for good reason

id imagine it was the same with the other teams he was in

SlN
Jun 24, 2015, 10:18 PM

Actually its mostly managers that pick bones with me and others players. Team leaders generally enjoy my enthusiasm, Ive been kicked for proving im right, and people can't accept it. I really dont care about other people, I really dont, go ahead and they can do what they want. When people start spitting lies on my face, or insult me/embaress me indirectly they deserve to have it shoved back up their rectum tenfold. All I'm saying is that is besides the point idc if i dont get along with people no offense but 85% of the players i meet dont even know how to play. and the other 15% are so arrogant and have this giant ego that you cant even talk to them on the same eye level because they just think they are better. Its fine though I really dont care, rant over.

had the unpleasure of having him in a team and he got kicked for good reason

id imagine it was the same with the other teams he was in

Yes yes and you can keep mobbing with your Ideal Tana, i think Xies is even better than Ideal for mobbing hopefully you invested in that (Y)

Flaoc
Jun 24, 2015, 10:25 PM
Actually its mostly managers that pick bones with me and others players. Team leaders generally enjoy my enthusiasm, Ive been kicked for proving im right, and people can't accept it. I really dont care about other people, I really dont, go ahead and they can do what they want. When people start spitting lies on my face, or insult me/embaress me indirectly they deserve to have it shoved back up their rectum tenfold. All I'm saying is that is besides the point idc if i dont get along with people no offense but 85% of the players i meet dont even know how to play. and the other 15% are so arrogant and have this giant ego that you cant even talk to them on the same eye level because they just think they are better. Its fine though I really dont care, rant over.

ok you know what in my team u got kicked by the leader himself (forced to leave is samething) now anyways problems we had with you

you never fucking listen to anyone ever. like in c mode we kept telling you what u should be doing and what u shouldnt u ignored them.. kept wasting discs for no reason, stole our team leads weapon and didnt even use it, you also acted like you were the hottest shit of all time which reality check YOU ARE NOT. Also id like to point out how u bitched at us for claiming we did c mode without u for hours when in reality we said u could join the run after and clearly said we were still in our same run. then u proceeded to leave the team and somehow got a 2nd chance

you also caused unneeded drama with people in the team. kept making everyone angry with all the never shuts up ever stuff and kept fighting with everyone. we got sick of your shit and on skype our team lead was hearing all the info and then got on and forced u to leave. and honestly im surprised killer panda even took u back with how you are.

not only that a lot of friends i have say the same things about you and they are on different teams. so the problem isnt us its you. stop acting like you are a sweet innocent angel who has done no wrong.

Z-0
Jun 24, 2015, 10:25 PM
Good players on Ship 2 don't exist, sorry. We all suck.

Please teach us your mighty ways.

Meji
Jun 24, 2015, 10:29 PM
SEGA banned all good players since they were ruining Ship:02's reputation.

Also, I take it you're just in the wrong team if you're not enjoying the company around you. Try changing?

Radical Dreamer
Jun 24, 2015, 10:40 PM

... Wow. I'm going to be honest: You're completely lacking in self-awareness, and I feel bad for you. Really, I do. I know a lot of people like you who project their flaws on everyone else, and they've got some screwed up social lives. If you're doing this outside of video games, I think you should seek some professional help. Seriously.

SlN
Jun 24, 2015, 10:42 PM
... Wow. I'm going to be honest: You're completely lacking in self-awareness, and I feel bad for you. Really, I do. I know a lot of people like you who project their flaws on everyone else, and they've got some screwed up social lives. If you're doing this outside of video games, I think you should seek some professional help. Seriously.

Lol, yeah and youre pretty judgmental yourself, no wonder you dont have a boyfriend.

Anyways Id rather just be alone, I dont really care.

Radical Dreamer
Jun 24, 2015, 10:45 PM
Lol, yeah and youre pretty judgmental yourself, no wonder you dont have a boyfriend.

I'm not being judgmental. I'm giving you advice. For your sake, you should take it.

a silver king
Jun 24, 2015, 10:45 PM

And saying stuff like that is probably why you get kicked out of teams, no offence.

SlN
Jun 24, 2015, 10:46 PM
I dont take offence ive heard worse from greater people.

Meji
Jun 24, 2015, 10:47 PM
I'm not being judgmental. I'm giving you advice. For your sake, you should take it.
After reading the contents of all posts, I actually 2nd this.
Feels like you're protecting your own opinions a tad too much.

Eos
Jun 24, 2015, 10:50 PM
nah all of ship 2 is trash, you included

Dnd
Jun 24, 2015, 10:58 PM
SEGA banned all good players since they were ruining Ship:02's reputation.

No wonder my old account was locked then, finally an explanation

The Walrus
Jun 24, 2015, 11:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LBM95HM.png

WEED420BLAZEIT
Jun 24, 2015, 11:15 PM
lol ship 2

this is the very reason why i went teamless.

i love this game and i don't want to hate it because of jerk players

SlN
Jun 24, 2015, 11:19 PM
lol ship 2

Lol word brother, put my thoughts into words thanks.

KuroKanden
Jun 24, 2015, 11:28 PM
yup

anyone without 150 atk units are clearly trash players and should uninstall

Poyonche
Jun 25, 2015, 12:23 AM
Also if you don't have an Ares wep you are the prince of trash kingdom.

#sarcasm (in case some people do not understand)

Xaelouse
Jun 25, 2015, 12:37 AM
Ship 6 is pretty good, but nobody feels like carrying trash from ship 2 (or hear people blabber or yell stupid shit in english via nearby chat). ENG community is useless, even their wikis are useless

MegaMettaurX
Jun 25, 2015, 12:42 AM
I think your first problem is turning a grindfest MMO that has absolutely no competitive value as serious as you are. If you just do you in MPA and EQs, shit will get done. If you wanna micromanage and tell players how to play, you really need to be playing an offline game, because clearly the idea of playing with other people the way they want (regardless of if the goal is met or not), is beyond you.

PSO2 isn't even that serious of a game in the first place, It's incredibly easy and "Knowing how to play" isn't even a requirement to get anything done in this game, unless you're on Extra Hard, Advanced Quests, or what ever

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 12:49 AM
I think your first problem is turning a grindfest MMO that has absolutely no competitive value as serious as you are. If you just do you in MPA and EQs, shit will get done. If you wanna micromanage and tell players how to play, you really need to be playing an offline game, because clearly the idea of playing with other people the way they want (regardless of if the goal is met or not), is beyond you.

PSO2 isn't even that serious of a game in the first place, It's incredibly easy and "Knowing how to play" isn't even a requirement to get anything done in this game, unless you're on Extra Hard, Advanced Quests, or what ever

Umm this topic was about Magatsu and that is about knowing how to play.

Mildora
Jun 25, 2015, 01:04 AM
How to play Magatsu 101 creamie edition

Pugs~
Play as ranger
Weak bullet where people attack
Do damage

Efficient Play~
Hold your own.

Z-0
Jun 25, 2015, 01:10 AM
There's a lot of reason to play PSO2 "competitively" (as people call it). Things will get done just dicking around, sure, but you won't get much from that.

Playing PSO2 as a pseudo-strategy game instead of purely as a grindfest beat-'em-up MMO yields a lot of desirable results that I'm sure everyone wants. Play a few games with a group of these "competitive players" and you'll see it immediately, because I'm pretty sure these players have pretty much everything you want.

Skyly
Jun 25, 2015, 01:21 AM

1. Maga pugs/TD are always a coin flip.
2. Ranting on psow is social suicide
3. Try to find better team with your ideals. Too be honest, all you need from a team is a full tree buff (optional) and the ability to run the harder mpas like magatsu, and TD. Other than that team chat isn't mandatory especially if people in the team don't agree with what you always have to say.
4. Take a look at #2 again and don't do it lol
5. Move ships?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 25, 2015, 01:51 AM
Yes yes and you can keep mobbing with your Ideal Tana, i think Xies is even better than Ideal for mobbing hopefully you invested in that (Y)

It is, but most people, including me, would prefer 12% more damage where you will need it most, and don't care to invest millions + god-knows how many lambda grinders on a 13* specifically to hit mobs 6% harder when you already have the aforementioned ideal from since before ult lilipa. Most mobs in SH die to 10*s in one PA regardless.

To answer your title, they're playing in premade/with their team.

As for the rest of your rant... good god, man. Get help. You talk of arrogance, but you take it to 11.

Z-0
Jun 25, 2015, 02:45 AM
Well when it comes to Ideal Katana, there's no reason to get one right now as Bow is better for bossing (so you should get Ideal Bow), but when Alyssa got the Ideal Katana, the Shii weapons weren't out so there was nothing better that was guaranteed for BrHu. Think the Evil Katana was out, but I think it's weaker than Ideal on BrHu.

In other words, Shii's Katana is not a worthwhile upgrade from Ideal. People who bitch about slight gear differences like this are generally not worth knowing.

Flaoc
Jun 25, 2015, 02:55 AM
Well when it comes to Ideal Katana, there's no reason to get one right now as Bow is better for bossing (so you should get Ideal Bow), but when Alyssa got the Ideal Katana, the Shii weapons weren't out so there was nothing better that was guaranteed for BrHu. Think the Evil Katana was out, but I think it's weaker than Ideal on BrHu.

In other words, Shii's Katana is not a worthwhile upgrade from Ideal. People who bitch about slight gear differences like this are generally not worth knowing.

im not sure how the standard base for atk = % is but i think the difference is more like between 4-5% to ideal

60% Ideal Karen (no affix)

1187 *1.60 = 1899 (18% boss)

60% Yozakura katana (no affix)

1155 * 1.60 = 1848 (6% pot)

compared to getting say a slave or ares to max for mobbing the xie katana just isnt worth the small difference ahead of ideal on mobs with ares being the best but if somehow u got maxed out slave and no ares then u can use that

and cause randomness

Ares Ryuuga 60%

1283 * 1.60 = 2053 (6-10% pot)

Slaverytana 60%

1288 * 1.60 = 2060 (2360 with pp above 50%)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 25, 2015, 03:22 AM

I know. That's pretty much what I was getting at.

Z-0
Jun 25, 2015, 03:23 AM
I totally missed that point and read like the first half. . 3.

Dammy
Jun 25, 2015, 03:27 AM
on topic , last time i was at ship 2 there were good players, but you rarely see them because they play with friends only
pugs are thrash

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 03:41 AM
#Circlejerk

wefwq
Jun 25, 2015, 04:22 AM
:^) git gud

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 04:23 AM
im not sure how the standard base for atk = % is but i think the difference is more like between 4-5% to ideal

compared to getting say a slave or ares to max for mobbing the xie katana just isnt worth the small difference ahead of ideal on mobs with ares being the best but if somehow u got maxed out slave and no ares then u can use that

and cause randomness

Ares Ryuuga 60%

Slaverytana 60%

Also Aly im going to direct this post at you, since you seem to be directing so much attention to me.

First of all, ofc you will never find an Ares weapon you have never killed a single anga in your life.

Second of all, youre not that great, 95 satk units, with a power boost? Your meseta not mine.

Third of all, I probably have a third of your gameplay time ( lets be real) And i probably have more 13* 12* and anything else than you. So before you start calling me bad remember who the true hunter is.

Arada
Jun 25, 2015, 04:30 AM
Don't talk about luck.
Having more luck dropping things doesn't make anyone a better player.

I can play better TE with a 7* wand than some people with 13*.

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 04:32 AM
Then go play a skill based game, I dont care who you are, whoever has the 13* ares 60 element has the bigger balls. I dont give a shyt if you run TA faster than I can take a shyt, I could easily too(if it was actually productive).

Flaoc
Jun 25, 2015, 04:36 AM
Also Aly im going to direct this post at you, since you seem to be directing so much attention to me.

First of all, ofc you will never find an Ares weapon you have never killed a single anga in your life.

700+ angas only ended up with ares boots.. so whats this about 0 anga kills?

Second of all, youre not that great, 95 satk units, with a power boost? Your meseta not mine.

oh man shit talk the units i made in 2014 go on pls tell me about your hubo chainsawd and besides if u directly compare unit atk with skill then you really dont know anything

Third of all, I probably have a third of your gameplay time ( lets be real) And i probably have more 13* 12* and anything else than you. So before you start calling me bad remember who the true hunter is.

luck isnt skill .. oh right you're the guy who told a dude with 60 ele 13* to come back when u get an orochi.. which is inferior to said 13*.. uhm ok?

bolded and all though honestly i dont even know why i bother wasting my time with you

(and fyi you have a pretty bad rep amongst the psow c mode guys as well)

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 04:43 AM
bolded and all though honestly i dont even know why i bother wasting my time with you

(and fyi you have a pretty bad rep amongst the psow c mode guys as well)

I really dont care I have 60 element IDeals I got from pugs through hard work I wasnt carried like you were.

Flaoc
Jun 25, 2015, 04:45 AM
I really dont care I have 60 element IDeals I got from pugs through hard work I wasnt carried like you were.

says the one who got carried by my team to a camo

anyways im just gonna leave this image here im done

http://www.hqhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/arguing1.jpg

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 04:49 AM
Every insult on me is just a reflection of your own attitude.

Ya know for awhile I wanted to forgive ya and actually be your friend. After joining your team I realized why I disliked you and why we cant ever be friends. You do realize I could have helped you, I could have took you levels beyond what you are. You always shut me out though, and now I dont want to be your friend anymore. I would have always secretley had your back like you were my family but you are just so disrespectful. You really did teach me one thing, that people do change.

Z-0
Jun 25, 2015, 04:56 AM
The lack of self-awareness is astounding...

milranduil
Jun 25, 2015, 05:09 AM
says the one who got carried by my team to a camo

anyways im just gonna leave this image here im done

http://www.hqhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/arguing1.jpg

this is gold

KazukiQZ
Jun 25, 2015, 05:10 AM

and cause randomness

Ares Ryuuga 60%

Slaverytana 60%

So, based on this comparison...

Would Yozakura be a decent (or kinda good) upgrade to my Boulay Arl (Cowtana lol)?

Boulay Arl 992 x1.5 = 1488

So, will the 360 atk difference worth the massive meseta amount to spend on Yozakura? I won't count on Ares dropping katana, and certainly not Ideal nor Slave, leaving me with Yozakura as the only option.

Flaoc
Jun 25, 2015, 05:14 AM

Would Yozakura be a decent (or kinda good) upgrade to my Boulay Arl (Cowtana lol)?

So, will the 360 atk difference worth the massive meseta amount to spend on Yozakura? I won't count on Ares dropping katana, and certainly not Ideal nor Slave, leaving me with Yozakura as the only option.

if you dont want to grind out a seperate katana this will work for brhu yes.. however if ares does infact drop in the future and if you manage to max it you can upgrade to ares but it will cost you around 20-28 mil each 13* katana

alternatives are the evil katana and noxtana which are 12* and MAYBE orochi agito if it ends up matterboard like it was rumored awhile ago

so up to you if u want to go yozakura or get evil katana from magatsu (or if lucky get the nox katana also if you are into that fibr thing evil katana is the best fibr katana)

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 05:14 AM

If youre going to use the tana alot than ya, unless you want to save the badges and go farm ares. (not as impossible as these panzys make it seem)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 25, 2015, 05:17 AM
#Circlejerk

lol ship 2

Lol word brother, put my thoughts into words thanks.

The lack of self-awareness is astounding...

I want to say he's trolling. He crossed the point of being believably retarded.

Xaelouse
Jun 25, 2015, 05:21 AM
Again, there is nothing attractive about a ship with bad pugs, and only a good team will save you from a bad time. And you're no good at teams, so just switch ships

And there is no point in bitching about the current meta, since things are gonna change over the next couple of months. Classes and certain weapons that look weak at something will only get better from here on out.

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 05:24 AM
Again, there is nothing attractive about a ship with bad pugs, and only a good team will save you from a bad time. And you're no good at teams, so just switch ships

And there is no point in bitching about the current meta, since things are gonna change over the next couple of months. Classes and certain weapons that look weak at something will only get better from here on out.

Not really bitching about the meta. More like player base? Yup switching ships seems proper thing to do at this point.

Flaoc
Jun 25, 2015, 05:24 AM
I want to say he's trolling. He crossed the point of being believably retarded.

hard to believe it but he is not even trolling unfortunately. he acted the same way in and out of team chat.

at least this is entertaining

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 05:25 AM
hard to believe it but he is not even trolling unfortunately. he acted the same way in and out of team chat.

at least this is entertaining

Yuh probs cuz youre always with your boring friends (Y)

Totori
Jun 25, 2015, 05:33 AM
Welp, I doubt ship 6 will love you, unless you keep that mouth pasted shut. You can't see how flawed and stuck up you seem to be.

But whateves have fun I guess?

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 05:38 AM
Ship 06 wont care because nobody speaks english there. There fore i dont have to deal with trolls and asses like all of you lol? Like someone said earlier, youre all jerks, i dont care if I sound like a sissy. You are everyone i have met has been an ass. Everyone who has posted on this topic is an ass nobody has offered a hand to help and they have just spit on me and shit on my opinion.

Ireally dont care about people who dont care :p,

milranduil
Jun 25, 2015, 05:40 AM
I'll gladly give you a hand leaving the ship :wacko:

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 05:41 AM

Yeah and you can stay garbage dude in your pile of filth that youre king of ! Have fun !

Flaoc
Jun 25, 2015, 05:42 AM

lmao

:yes:

AlVaRo0515
Jun 25, 2015, 05:45 AM
Looking at the way you are replying to these people and the way you make yourself look, as a managers perspective, you would probably be kicked immediately from any team, no matter if it's ship 2, or ship 6491026471. You sound like an Elitist douchebag that nobody likes in PSO2, or any game as a matter of fact. Yeah, I agree, the general Ship2 community skill sucks. The only good people here 90% of the time they run quests with their own teams. I can guarantee you that you won't find a decent team with that attitude. You can have godlike gear and play like a beast, but with your attitude, it just throws all of that to shit. Good luck with your experience in Ship 6.

KazukiQZ
Jun 25, 2015, 05:56 AM
if you dont want to grind out a seperate katana this will work for brhu yes.. however if ares does infact drop in the future and if you manage to max it you can upgrade to ares but it will cost you around 20-28 mil each 13* katana

alternatives are the evil katana and noxtana which are 12* and MAYBE orochi agito if it ends up matterboard like it was rumored awhile ago

so up to you if u want to go yozakura or get evil katana from magatsu (or if lucky get the nox katana also if you are into that fibr thing evil katana is the best fibr katana)

I see. For Evil Katana, don't really wanna deal with its side effect (except on FO, Magatsu Rod been a blast so far lol) while Nox katana, while the pot is an interesting one, is primarily only useful on Sakura Endo and sometimes Kanran Kikyou.

Meseta won't be a problem, as long I don't spend them on fashion (again xD).

If youre going to use the tana alot than ya, unless you want to save the badges and go farm ares. (not as impossible as these panzys make it seem)

Looking at the weapon list with 6% pot, only katana seems to be worth it.

Thanks for the suggestions. Yozakura it is then.

Dammy
Jun 25, 2015, 05:59 AM
Everyone who has posted on this topic is an ass nobody has offered a hand to help

what kind of help?
you basically said "ship2 is shit, im out" , looks like you made a decision here

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 06:02 AM
Its whatever rant over lol. Nothing new here.

AlVaRo0515
Jun 25, 2015, 06:06 AM
Someone please just close this thread.

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 06:06 AM
Then stop peeping? You posted in it anyways? Does that make you cancer too?

CoWorker
Jun 25, 2015, 06:10 AM
wow... you really cant shut your foul mouth already.... i hope your kids are stillborn...

AlVaRo0515
Jun 25, 2015, 06:11 AM
Yes, it's cancer, and watching you post anywhere in the forums is cancer.

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 06:11 AM
wow... you really cant shut your foul mouth already.... i hope your kids are stillborn...

Aw such a polite thing to say to me , I forgive you guys, you guys are the best really.

milranduil
Jun 25, 2015, 06:13 AM

you just as bad as the OP, sit the fuck down and shut up.

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 06:15 AM

As much as you hate to realize but we are all equal :3

CoWorker
Jun 25, 2015, 06:18 AM

yeah... i take it back its messed up....

but those stillborn kids are better people than S|N here...

Selphea
Jun 25, 2015, 06:19 AM
o.o why not play some e-sports game like League or DotA where there's bigger pressure to gitgud? Seems like you'd fit in better there.

milranduil
Jun 25, 2015, 06:19 AM
As much as you hate to realize but we are all equal :3

do you even know what that word means, equal?

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 06:20 AM
do you even know what that word means, equal?

Explain it to me guy?

milranduil
Jun 25, 2015, 06:23 AM
k you answered my question, thanks breh

SlN
Jun 25, 2015, 06:24 AM
k you answered my question, thanks breh

Nawh I never answered it at all you made an assumption which you seem pretty good at doing. No offense.

Maenara
Jun 25, 2015, 06:31 AM
This cancer gave me topic.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 25, 2015, 06:32 AM
This cancer gave me topic.

That's tragic. Sorry to hear that.

Sayara
Jun 25, 2015, 06:40 AM
Alright thats enough bickerbacker naggywagger out of you lot.
If you got a specific beef with someone try keeping that internet drama out of here, aint no place for that stuff

The moral of the story here after delving through 8 pages of gunk and trash. Find people you want to play with and play with them and don't bother with people who "don't fit your idea of playingthe game."

I say it like that because some people play the game as a Strategic how to do A faster than B number munchers
and some folk just enjoy being casual monster killing mode neither are playing the game wrong, if they're having fun

What a strange concept. A game being fun hm...

anyway. I brought the shovel to bury this down in the lock dump.