PDA

View Full Version : Mag Cell!!!

swartt-cm-
Mar 8, 2001, 07:54 PM
Hey, i was wondering if it matters what lvl or what mag you use a mag cell on and if it changes after you use one.

Drake
Mar 9, 2001, 01:42 AM
The MAG's type doesn't matter, but you can't use a Cell on a MAG under level one hundred. What it changes into is determined by the name/number of the Cell and your character's Section ID.

Corran
Mar 15, 2001, 02:02 AM
HELP!!!! Please, I have recenty lost my lv77 ranger Corran (moment of silence) to the BSOD (an evil curse on you BSOD). Now normally I never ask for anyhting, and i try to help those lower than me, but if someone could possibly give me a mag cell i would be eternally grateful. Thank you!

Maverick
Mar 15, 2001, 12:03 PM
Haha.

I don't think there's a person playing PSO (dupers and cheaters included) who doesn't want a mag cell.

Corran
Mar 15, 2001, 07:36 PM
LOL, i bet you're right Maverick.

And by the way, if you ever see me online ppl, lets have a game. New guy is Colbey lv 22 Humar.

Ragnarok857
Mar 17, 2001, 06:03 PM
Could someone please give me a MAG cell, eve though i don't really know hat it does, i still want one (this sounds sappy i know but i just try for sympathy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif )

Corran
Mar 20, 2001, 04:47 AM
Ok ppl, scratch that last comment about having a Lv 22 humar named Colbey. He is now deceased too and i'm getting pretty fed up with this BSOD stuff.

Ragnarok857
Mar 22, 2001, 02:36 PM
Infact, what actually does a MAG cell do?

shogun
Apr 2, 2001, 03:39 PM
I am a lv 45 HUmar named Sephiroth
if your MAG is lv 200 can you still feed
it with a mag cell
another thing could some one please give me
a mag cell

PPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE
oooooh!!!!! by the way Sweden rocks cuz
i come from sweden

shogun
Apr 2, 2001, 03:45 PM