PDA

View Full Version : Famitsu + Dengeki PS July scans

Lyrise
Jun 26, 2015, 12:56 AM
Time for the usual scans - you know the drill, two pages per scan, at 2560x1440. I'm not translating these but I will throw in my quick notes as always.

Dengeki July 2015 scans:

Page 1/2 - Another history lesson for PSO2's lifepsan.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/FamitsuJuly2015-1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Page 3/4, 5/6 - Not direct game content, just an interview with Sakai, Kimura and Suganuma addressing the present and future state of the game.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/FamitsuJuly2015-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/FamitsuJuly2015-3.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dengeki PS July 2015

Page 1/2 - Why yes, that's a knife in the mouth, and rainbow box earrings. (please quit toying with my emotions...)

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/DengekiJuly2015-1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Page 3/4 - Another good look at all the tradable weapon camos for the next Maximum Attack update.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DPSScan/DengekiJuly2015-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Quick notes:

-As you can expect, the Pioneer 2 team room is completely devoid of NPCs.
-The camo not pictured, Elyudorado for wands, is an Elysion recolor.
-Reminder: For the Double Falz EM, you can only run this once *per ship*. Most likely because this EM can drop new 13* weapons.
-Another reminder: the next livestream happens on July 12 (Japan time)
-The Arc System Works Collab happening in August, uses Blazblue Chronophantasma as its design base. So for those of you wondering which version of Noel you were getting, it'll be that one. Although they could surprise everyone and include both (many of their other games that have a BlazBlue collab use the CT/CS version of Noel - which I personally slightly prefer more)

EvilMag
Jun 26, 2015, 12:59 AM
Anything regarding if the Double Falz EQ is scheduled only or not? I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

Dammy
Jun 26, 2015, 01:02 AM
-The camo not pictured, Elyudorado for wands, is an Elysion recolor.

do want

ArcaneTechs
Jun 26, 2015, 01:06 AM
good to know Are's are confirmed weps drop in this LQ, thought the Dev's were maybe teasing us during the last stream

just need to find out if this shop is still going to use the same Weapon Badges we have now or not but I suppose we'll find out next stream unless it is stated in these scans

Dammy
Jun 26, 2015, 01:16 AM
good to know Are's are confirmed weps drop in this LQ, thought the Dev's were maybe teasing us during the last stream

just need to find out if this shop is still going to use the same Weapon Badges we have now or not but I suppose we'll find out next stream unless it is stated in these scans

few people on these forums said its same badges
i'm not sure about new weps tho

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 26, 2015, 01:59 AM

Oh, really now?

Need to somehow farm more but... Heavensward...

Rakurai
Jun 26, 2015, 02:19 AM
I doubt the drop rates on the 13* will be as good with Anga being only level 75 vs. 80, unfortunately.

On a side note, I didn't think I was actually going to be interested in any of the weapon camos, but that Gravirios recolor looks nice.

MegaMettaurX
Jun 26, 2015, 02:42 AM
PSO1 content in PSO2 finally?

Z-0
Jun 26, 2015, 03:06 AM
Oh, really now?

Need to somehow farm more but... Heavensward...

http://puu.sh/iDaFJ/c102d82be8.jpg
Ultimate enemies also appear. In XH, the Ares Series will also drop.

アルティメットの敵も登場。XHでは、アレースシリーズもドロップする。

Maenara
Jun 26, 2015, 03:47 AM
http://puu.sh/iDaFJ/c102d82be8.jpg
Ultimate enemies also appear. In XH, the Ares Series will also drop.

What is the point of making the XH LQ have level 75 enemies then?

Skyly
Jun 26, 2015, 03:48 AM
Oh how I wish I could read japanese

LonelyGaruga
Jun 26, 2015, 03:50 AM

Lower drop rates and EXP. Not all drops are available at level 75 anyway.

Asuka~
Jun 26, 2015, 04:54 AM
I'm hoping those camos don't take too long to get, badge-wise. _(:3

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 26, 2015, 05:18 AM
I never use knuckles, but I do want them fighting beat camos. Beats holding a fist in front of my fist.

SlN
Jun 26, 2015, 05:35 AM
boobilicious

wefwq
Jun 26, 2015, 06:40 AM
9月4日 不具合/ HDD内データ削除never gets old

Ezodagrom
Jun 26, 2015, 07:06 AM
Lower HP than lvl 80 enemies so they're faster to kill, I guess? :/

SlN
Jun 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
Also praise Ares LQ , I SAID PRAISE IT !

Poyonche
Jun 26, 2015, 09:49 AM
Imma build an altar for that LQ, I just can't bear the Cradle LQ

Golto
Jun 26, 2015, 10:07 AM
So do we know for a fact that the July LQ will also drop the gold weapon badges as well? Because I too am very tired of the current LQ.

Z-0
Jun 26, 2015, 10:08 AM
Yes, the badges appeared in the livestream video. Furthermore during an interview, someone said players shouldn't need to worry about getting all their badges right now, as the event is 2 months long.

Golto
Jun 26, 2015, 10:09 AM
Yes, the badges appeared in the livestream video. Furthermore during an interview, someone said players shouldn't need to worry about getting all their badges right now, as the event is 2 months long.

Thanks so much for the confirmation.

Xaelouse
Jun 26, 2015, 10:09 AM
They were dropping from e-trials in the last livestream, so yeah. Also reminder that gal gryphon also drops 13*

Raujinn
Jun 26, 2015, 12:40 PM
Where was it stated that Gal Gryphon would drop 13*s? I mean sort of good news if so as it may help discourage people just abandoning as soon as Anga is dead. Unless of course the 13*s that Gal drops are garbage...

Cyber Meteor
Jun 26, 2015, 12:44 PM
^ Nowhere. Gal gryphon won't drop 13*, they just said there will be the Ares weapons dropping in the LQ thanks to Anga, but Gal gryphon will likely just drop Gal Wind since they'll add a 2nd potential to it. Maybe he reffered to the 13*s TMG that was used in the Livestream which drops from the coming 2 Falz EQ

Xaelouse
Jun 26, 2015, 01:06 PM
http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2015/06/150617a.html

Heavily hinted at, but you have to be stupid to think that Falz EQ will drop double cannon and the 13* double saber in the link

LonelyGaruga
Jun 26, 2015, 01:49 PM
You mean the two bosses that drop almost nothing but retro weapons?

Bellion
Jun 26, 2015, 02:02 PM
Gale Visner is probably going to drop from Gal since it is being used in the ultimate area where Gal is.

Lasahadis and Double Cannon are probably going to drop from Luther and Elder respectively.

inb4galedropsfromLutherinstead

EvilMag
Jun 26, 2015, 02:04 PM
Watch both Elder and Loser have their own drop crystals and watch as Elder gets the good drops and cue everyone abandoning at Luther.

Poyonche
Jun 26, 2015, 02:15 PM
Watch both Elder and Loser have their own drop crystals with the usual shittymeh drops. :wacko:

Mattykins
Jun 26, 2015, 02:35 PM
Did they have to pick that for the gunslash?

Is there some law that all of the gunslash camos have to look goofy and retarded? I'd use one of the pistol camos, but oh, it makes my rifle look shitty. :T

Cyber Meteor
Jun 26, 2015, 02:35 PM
Gale Visner is probably going to drop from Gal since it is being used in the ultimate area where Gal is.

Lasahadis and Double Cannon are probably going to drop from Luther and Elder respectively.

Mmmm, seems like there will be 2 new kind of 13* double saber then : Gale Visner and Double Cannon, the latter dropping from Elder+Loser EQ, while Gale will maybe drop from the new LQ (area drop or from Gryphon?). In the trailer video where they showcased both the EQ and LQ, we just saw Double Cannon, Lasahadis and a new 13* Jet boots, and they were showed as drops from the EQ, the LQ being shown after, in the last seconds, without any drop showed:-?

LonelyGaruga
Jun 26, 2015, 03:27 PM
I kinda doubt Gal will drop any 13*s at all since it's gonna show up in Summer EQ too. I mean, maybe it will, but the whole MPA in the LQ from where the pictures were taken had 13*s, some of which are confirmed for the Dark Falz EQ, like the TMGs, and there's nothing about Gal Gryphon dropping 13*s, which would be something to hype up the LQ with.

But uh, aren't Gale Visner 12*? They're 50 element, not 60. Weapons on the livestreams are always max element. You can see that the 13* TMGs are 60 element, for example. Or maybe I'm just blind, the picture quality could be better.

Bellion
Jun 26, 2015, 03:36 PM
They're saying it's a 13* based on the background of the weapon. It is odd that it's at 50 element, though. If that is Shi's weapon for comparison on g-heaven, it's also 50 element too.

Clear difference between a 12* and 13* item background though, as an example:
[SPOILER-BOX]
Yami 12* at top
Ryuuga 13* at bottomhttp://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag232/altumbra/pso20150626_163323_000_zps9sv4p9be.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

LonelyGaruga
Jun 26, 2015, 04:28 PM
Yeah those are the Xie trade-in TDs, 春疾風 matches up. Although the icon is clearly 13*, I can't help but wonder a little whether it's a placeholder icon or not...but it probably isn't. But that 50 element...

I really wish the people besides the Gunner player on the livestream just looked through their inventory or something so we could actually get a good look at the weapons. Not to mention the potentials. Oh well, guess it's a matter of waiting until the weapons come out.

SlN
Jun 26, 2015, 07:57 PM
I honestly hope Griffon drops 13*, and it doesnt really matter if its in the summer eq on xh... i mean we will be getting 13* from falz in a eq so whats the difference.

If Griffon only drops 12* then thats pretty lame because all of these can be bought off the player shop.... whats the point of even running griffon then?

LonelyGaruga
Jun 26, 2015, 08:42 PM
I honestly hope Griffon drops 13*, and it doesnt really matter if its in the summer eq on xh... i mean we will be getting 13* from falz in a eq so whats the difference.

Yes, a limited time EQ that involves fighting two EQ only bosses that, at the time of their implementation, were the only source of the highest available rarity (12*) is completely comparable to a collab boss that can randomly spawn in an EQ. No difference at all.

TaigaUC
Jun 26, 2015, 09:48 PM
Goddammit, what the hell!
They finally add a Fighting Beat camo, and then only change part of it red?
Cuz dark red and bright teal goes so well together! Like the clone/Goldrada weapons nobody uses.
I guess re-coloring more than half a weapon is just too much work!

Imagine, a black and red Fighting Beat camo. Simple and cool.
But no, we get a white and red + black and teal version to melt our eyes.
SEGA must be colorblind to be able to stomach all these terrible color combinations.

Well, I guess it could have been worse.
They could have stacked a ton of useless crap on top of the design to make it look bloated and ridiculously oversized like nearly every other knuckle in the game~