PDA

View Full Version : Weird sudden issue

vazzz
Jun 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
So playing my usual shit, Like most I suffer the occasional dc once in a while. However now since last night my game 630s right about 1 minute after logging in. For example ill be able to look at my friends list and walk over and check visiphone, however if I go to quest counter it always locks and dcs. Now I ran a file check and did all the tweaker troubleshooting methods that I know of. I have no I idea what would just suddenly cause this to happen. I did notice that it seems my browser is acting a bit slowly also, tested my connection : ( down arrow Download :: 9.3 Mbps 1.2 MB/s up arrow Upload :: 347 Kbps 43 kB/s) And it says im 83% slower then the PenTeleData average x.x something doesn't make sense... please help me!

SlN
Jun 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
Not sure what your issue is, you can try running it through a vpn and see if that helps. I honestly think its your ISP.

AlVaRo0515
Jun 28, 2015, 10:45 AM
I used to have issues where pso2 would crash when i would go to team room. but no DCing issues, are you also dcing from other games? are you using VPN?

wefwq
Jun 28, 2015, 11:45 AM
If it's always happened on specific spot big chance probably it's your game data.
Tried using JP launcher datacheck, yet?

If it is randomly happened, then that means it's just your ISP acting up.

NightfallG
Jun 28, 2015, 12:29 PM
Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Could be some PUP like Pando Media Booster in the background kicking in at random. If your system's clean, contact your ISP and see if they're throttling you or if there's some sort of outage under their control.

vazzz
Jul 7, 2015, 06:31 PM
well my problem went away didnt do anything, now its happening again. A random black window does pop up and disappear randomly, forget what it said though, something .exe in a command prompt black window... running malwarebytes now and calling my isp..... such a pain

TaigaUC
Jul 7, 2015, 10:40 PM
Kinda sounds like you got a virus.

vazzz
Jul 8, 2015, 12:12 AM
you are totally right, should of used malware-bytes sooner. McAfee is shit