PDA

View Full Version : How to get Episode 2 Matter Board?

Hayden2299
Jun 28, 2015, 08:01 PM
Hey all, I have a slight problem. So I completed the first Matter Board, and I went to the menu where you can select your matter board and the only other one i could select was the matter board for episode 3. I looked on cirnopedia and it said to talk to Xiao in the shop area but he only has episode 3 as well.. so how do I get ep.2? I thought it just automatically unlocked it after completing ep.1 but I guess I was wrong.
Thanks in advance!

dekopong
Jun 28, 2015, 08:16 PM
I'm not sure but setting your matter board to ep1 and finishing 1-10, "涙のセトルメント” will do. Maybe you have to talk to a NPC (probably Xion) after finishing the matter board.

Anduril
Jun 28, 2015, 08:22 PM
So you completed Matterboard 1-1 is what I'm guessing; that is merely the first of the Episode 1 Matterboards. Did you do the story mission?

Hayden2299
Jun 28, 2015, 09:03 PM
I should've worded it better, I meant I completed the entire 1-1 Matter Board, and I'm trying to get to 1-2, but it only gives me the option for 3-1

dekopong
Jun 28, 2015, 09:10 PM
Then, like Anduril said, you have to finish the story mission for 1-1 (probably you have to do it 2 times) and then talk to Xion (she is in the shop area, standing by the monument).

Hayden2299
Jun 28, 2015, 09:16 PM
Alright. Who do I talk to for the story mission? Xion isn't at the shop area yet for me

dekopong
Jun 28, 2015, 09:17 PM
You can start story missions from quest counters like other quests.

Hayden2299
Jun 28, 2015, 09:24 PM
Oh I see. Thanks!

dekopong
Jun 28, 2015, 09:30 PM
My pleasure. Have a nice time.

Morgan Fumi
Jun 29, 2015, 05:47 AM
You also have to complete the story mission twice. Go either right or left the first time, and move in the opposite direction the second time.

I got stuck for awhile because I only completed it one way.

Sayara
Jun 29, 2015, 07:34 AM
you "beat" a matterboard when all the golden nodes are clear. For the future as you fill in the golden nodes on the board you should be prompted you unlocked a quest

Ezodagrom
Jun 29, 2015, 07:57 AM
You also have to complete the story mission twice. Go either right or left the first time, and move in the opposite direction the second time.

I got stuck for awhile because I only completed it one way.
The last route of the first story chapter is only unlocked in MB 1-2, he can only do one of the routes in MB 1-1, which then unlocks MB 1-2 after talking to Xion.

SakuRei
Jun 29, 2015, 08:15 AM
Well, you have to do is... or are:

1. Check the story mode/mission if the crown indicated on the mission is half (half orange, half gray) it means you need to complete another route or flag for it to be completely finished. There are always different outcomes on every mission (due to having a back track ability on the story)

2. finish the golden nodes in the matterboard, those are the main parts of the story to unlock a story mission.