PDA

View Full Version : Power Bullet & Massive Bullet

elryan
Jul 4, 2015, 04:53 AM
Hello guys. I need some experienced rangers to enlighten me about two specific skills.

Power Bullet: I don't see my RATK increases in character status screen when I load weak bullet. Is your damage actually increased but not shown?

Massive Bullet: I always keep my weak bullets loaded most of the time, yet I still get flinched and thrown away by attacks. Why? Is this skill not working as intended?

Thank you in advance!

Poyonche
Jul 4, 2015, 04:55 AM
Power Bullet increase R-atk for the 30 seconds after the bullet was loaded if my memory is right.

Massive Bullet : It prevents from flinching and thrown ONLY when you LOAD your bullet.

Hope it helped.

elryan
Jul 4, 2015, 05:00 AM
Power Bullet increase R-atk for the 30 seconds after the bullet was loaded if my memory is right.

Massive Bullet : It prevents from flinching and thrown ONLY when you LOAD your bullet.

Hope it helped.

Wow. That's... useless.

Thank you very much.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 4, 2015, 06:34 AM
It makes it so it's impossible to cancel and waste the cooldown, unless you die.

nguuuquaaa
Jul 4, 2015, 06:46 AM
Power Bullet doesn't show up as a status effect but it certainly increases R-Atk, even after switching weapon.
Massive Bullet helps a lot in UQ.

Rakurai
Jul 4, 2015, 09:17 AM
I've had more then enough instances of having Weak Bullet interrupted by stray attacks that I feel the one point investment is worth it.

Terrence
Jul 4, 2015, 11:32 AM
Wow. That's... useless.
When one has no experience... :nono: