PDA

View Full Version : Gameguard Error

Ultrex
Jul 7, 2015, 08:07 PM
So whenever I try to open the game, gameguard takes a little while loading itself and takes me to the error page stating

GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380

any way to fix this?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 7, 2015, 08:08 PM
delete GG folder and re-download GG, it will re-download when you load the game up, theres maintenance going on right now so that may cause an issue

Ultrex
Jul 7, 2015, 08:15 PM
delete GG folder and re-download GG, it will re-download when you load the game up, theres maintenance going on right now so that may cause an issue

Btw I tried fixing gameguard errors but instead get "it looks like gameguard believe it's open, wether or not it actually is. You'll need to restart your computer to fix this problem. Sorry!" and I tried deleting GG but it keeps telling me I cant because GG is open in another program despite me ending all pso2 tasks. I also tried restarting pc but nothing.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 7, 2015, 08:16 PM
Btw I tried fixing gameguard errors but instead get "it looks like gameguard believe it's open, wether or not it actually is. You'll need to restart your computer to fix this problem. Sorry!" and I tried deleting GG but it keeps telling me I cant because GG is open in another program despite me ending all pso2 tasks. I also tried restarting pc but nothing.
It should have stopped running when you shut it down. If you have Tweaker, try using the Trouble Shooting option and have it delete GG.

Generally I only get that same thing as you when it tells me it's running when I haven't restarted my PC yet. After restarting it should be fine to delete.

DrCatco
Jul 7, 2015, 08:58 PM
Today's Gameguard update allows PSO2 to run in the latest Windows 10 Preview: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229428&page=4

So the procedure is: if you haven't started PSO2, delete GameGuard folder, start the tweaker or the vanilla launcher and let GameGuard update itself. If you already tried to start PSO2 and gives you the error, reboot your computer, delete the GG folder, start the tweaker or the vanilla launcher and let GameGuard update itself.