PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Servers up : English patch and proxy fixed

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 02:23 AM
Just read the title 'kay ?

Well, the Ships are "green" and bumped says servers up.

Edit : We are two getting infinite tunnel, so wait few minutes please, i may be wrong.

If you need English Patch, get it from PSUmods.co.uk, you'll need to download the .rar english patch then install it with the tweaker.

Flaoc
Jul 8, 2015, 02:25 AM
AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDD infinite tunnel

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 02:26 AM
Yep, me too.

Shinamori
Jul 8, 2015, 02:28 AM
Shit, why am I dowloading a 3gb+ update...

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 02:29 AM
Getting server connection timeout while logging in, but i assume that it's pso2proxy issue...

Flaoc
Jul 8, 2015, 02:30 AM
went in raw without en patch.. no tunnel

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 02:31 AM
Shit, why am I dowloading a 3gb+ update...

Story Patch-san and TransAm Burst issue. Cancel the download and check for update again maybe ?

Mesarthim
Jul 8, 2015, 02:31 AM
Don't use English patch. Instant Magic.

I don't use story though.

Shinamori
Jul 8, 2015, 02:34 AM
Story Patch-san and TransAm Burst issue. Cancel the download and check for update again maybe ?

Kind of late, it's already half-way through.

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 02:35 AM
Aww... sorry then.

Confirmed the no-patch no-tunnel.

akitalevia
Jul 8, 2015, 02:37 AM
Can't wait until the prices for the 12 stars stabilize. I only have three 12 star tickets though D:

TaigaUC
Jul 8, 2015, 02:37 AM
Not using EN patch, no problems here.

Shinamori
Jul 8, 2015, 02:42 AM
Where are you guys downloading English Patch? Tweaker or PSUMods?

red1228
Jul 8, 2015, 02:46 AM
Where are you guys downloading English Patch? Tweaker or PSUMods?

Tweaker for me. Can also confirm that it was giving me the infinite tunnel. Took the patches off & game runs fine now.

Qualia
Jul 8, 2015, 02:46 AM
Lowest 12* price on Ship 2 is 211k. Nb

MillenniumKing
Jul 8, 2015, 02:48 AM
Tweaker for me. Can also confirm that it was giving me the infinite tunnel. Took the patches off & game runs fine now.

How did you take off the patches easilly?

Qualia
Jul 8, 2015, 02:49 AM
Also XQ units confirmed sellable

Flaoc
Jul 8, 2015, 02:57 AM
well.. i got in with en patch

dingophone
Jul 8, 2015, 03:03 AM
well.. i got in with en patch

Just the en patch? Large files? Story patch?

Flaoc
Jul 8, 2015, 03:05 AM
both but i did get it on psumods this time

Mesarthim
Jul 8, 2015, 03:10 AM
Something else seems to be wrong? I don't have the patch installed, but accessory names on the menu for changing them in the lobby just don't show up, and going into the salon is a black screen-- not even infinite loading.

I am not even using a patch and I am black screening going into the salon.

red1228
Jul 8, 2015, 03:10 AM
How did you take off the patches easilly?

Tweaker Orb (top left), redownload original JP files

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 03:13 AM
Any folks able to run the game using proxy?

Apollo996
Jul 8, 2015, 03:13 AM
both but i did get it on psumods this time

Tried this, logged in successfully. *Items aren't being translated though so not sure if the item patch updated correctly for me.

akitalevia
Jul 8, 2015, 03:14 AM
Did anyone find other title rewards that give the 12 star passes?

I only found one in the Player Category at the end (clear XH quest 1 time).

Edit: Ah, someone said that it unlocks on itself and the last one might require 30 clears.

thenewed
Jul 8, 2015, 03:15 AM
Well this sucks. I really wanted to at least grab the salon pass but I am still stuck redownloading the original files and it's almost 4:30am. Been trying to grab it for an hour.

red1228
Jul 8, 2015, 03:19 AM
Makeover Salon is also broken. Game just loads to a black screen & does nothing.

gabor100
Jul 8, 2015, 03:19 AM
Ifinite tunel for me too.

TaigaUC
Jul 8, 2015, 03:32 AM
Somehow, Pioneer 2 feels underwhelming.
It just makes me want to play PSO1.

WEED420BLAZEIT
Jul 8, 2015, 03:37 AM
hows the 12* prices?

30 minutes left in office, and another 30 minutes riding home

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 8, 2015, 03:42 AM
anyone else getting "server connection timed out"

I'm connecting from china using BOTH a VPN and PSO2PROXY at the same time

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 03:43 AM
hows the 12* prices?

30 minutes left in office, and another 30 minutes riding home
Here's few weapon price on ship 2:
Chainsaw sword floating around 4,8M atm.
Serpent grigoros WL 3,1M.
Nox partisan 1,3M.
Nox DS 210K (fuck...).
Nox launcher 420K.
Nox talis 1M.
God Hand 2,8M.
Orochi Agito 5,2M.

Price above are the lowest, so if yours are actually having decent elemental value and affix on it, it should naturally worth more than the listed price above.

anyone else getting "server connection timed out"

I'm connecting from china using BOTH a VPN and PSO2PROXY at the same time
PSO2Proxy are not working at the moment, you should know about it the moment you open the tweaker, there's barely any people on it.

Currently using the old softether method, able to connect to the game just fine now, not using any english patch though.

RibbonSoft
Jul 8, 2015, 04:17 AM
Anyone have an ETA on when the PSO2 Tweaker is going to be fixed? If not, anyone know how to contact the people behind the Tweaker directly so that they know it's broken? There's no e-mail or contact info for them on the ARKS Layer page...

This sucks for people who rely only on the Tweaker to login and play the game.

Flaoc
Jul 8, 2015, 04:21 AM
eh wut... yuga goldra and diabo didnt spawn?

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 04:28 AM
Get disconnected from server right before the countdown on LQ finished, at least i managed to post my *12 to player shop.
Guess i'll just wait until proxy gets fixed now.

Edit: Proxy are now fixed, you guys can connect using proxy again now.

RibbonSoft
Jul 8, 2015, 04:40 AM
Get disconnected from server right before the countdown on LQ finished, at least i managed to post my *12 to player shop.
Guess i'll just wait until proxy gets fixed now.

Edit: Proxy are now fixed, you guys can connect using proxy again now.

So which English patches are not working(besides Item patch obviously), or is all of the patches broken?

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 04:42 AM
So which English patches are not working(besides Item patch obviously), or is all of the patches broken?
I don't really know, currently running the game using the basic patch (the one with smallest filesize) with no problem at all.

RibbonSoft
Jul 8, 2015, 04:45 AM
I don't really know, currently running the game using the basic patch (the one with smallest filesize) with no problem at all.

I'm not for sure which one that is. My Tweaker has been updating for a while and it still says not fixed, so I am not for certain what is going on. I just found CyberKitsune's contact info so I will probably e-mail them here in a few minutes if I can't get this to work.

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 04:55 AM
Off-topic

Elder&Loser EQ announcement :

緊急警報発令。アークス船団周辺宙域に、ダークファルス【巨躯】【敗者】2つの反応が接近しつ つあります。

Which means something like
Emergency broadcast! The two reactions of Dark Falz Elder and Loser have been confirmed around the air region of the ARKS fleet. They are approaching.

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 05:00 AM
I'm not for sure which one that is. My Tweaker has been updating for a while and it still says not fixed, so I am not for certain what is going on. I just found CyberKitsune's contact info so I will probably e-mail them here in a few minutes if I can't get this to work.
You can just hit them in their IRC, it's way more faster that way...

Off-topic

Elder&Loser EQ announcement :

Which means something like
The quest only took like 10 mins, and only can be cleared once...
Also got 2 gold badges for clearing it.

isCasted
Jul 8, 2015, 05:19 AM
Does anyone else disconnect, like, every 20 minutes? I constantly get 630 and then ship selection shows infinite loading. I can reconnect back only if I restart the client or Wi-Fi.

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 05:22 AM
The quest only took like 10 mins, and only can be cleared once...
Also got 2 gold badges for clearing it.

Same for me, both got rekt, and me too for the badges.

Does anyone else disconnect, like, every 20 minutes? I constantly get 630 and then ship selection shows infinite loading. I can reconnect back only if I restart the client or Wi-Fi.

Not happening to me.

Kinaya
Jul 8, 2015, 05:24 AM

Welcome in da club bro reeep (http://puu.sh/iRr1F.png)

Rakurai
Jul 8, 2015, 05:29 AM
I don't know why people try to speed kill instead of going for full breaks in the odd chance they decided to allow for better chances at a 13* via part breaks.

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 05:34 AM
I don't having those kind of problem, but there's major spike here and there for a while.

Welcome in da club bro reeep (http://puu.sh/iRr1F.png)
RIP

I don't know why people try to speed kill instead of going for full breaks in the odd chance they decided to allow for better chances at a 13* via part breaks.
According to the old believe full break only boost chance for units, not really sure though.

ContinuumXIX
Jul 8, 2015, 05:35 AM
So I just did a file check, and my game still crashes after I select my character.
I didn't install any of the patches. At this point I'm at a loss :l

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 05:37 AM
So I just did a file check, and my game still crashes after I select my character.
I didn't install any of the patches. At this point I'm at a loss :l
Use JP launcher datacheck.

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 05:44 AM
Also, tell me when Tweaker's english patch works please so I can edit the title.

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 05:51 AM
Also, tell me when Tweaker's english patch works please so I can edit the title.
It's fixed already, im using basic patch atm the game works just fine now.
proxy are also fixed and running.

ContinuumXIX
Jul 8, 2015, 05:53 AM
Use JP launcher datacheck.

Ok, so I did that and it downloaded 19 files, but the game still crashes right after I select my character.