Jul 8, 2015, 06:58 AM
A little late but! I over slept ; ;
http://imgur.com/a/S5D7c

Sayara
Jul 8, 2015, 06:59 AM
is that a rare gryphon lol...

Rakurai
Jul 8, 2015, 07:46 AM
I'm glad there's a rare griffon for the sake of making the 13* drops somewhat easier to obtain, along with yielding more excube fodder and Lambda grinders.

The griffon 13* actually seem to be superior to the Falz ones, as the latter share a latent that at max level increases damage by 15%, but raises PP consumption by 30%, while the griffon weapons provide a smaller damage increase and a sizable crit rate increase as long you remain within a specific range.

ZynischQ
Jul 8, 2015, 07:55 AM
If you have solid (number) info on the gryphon and falz potentials I would be most interested to hear it.

Zorak000
Jul 8, 2015, 08:10 AM
Well Double Cannon using 30% more pp is not bad since you would want to be shredding dudes with the gear whirlwind, the boots have massive pp regen on the weapon action'd basic attack, and the TMG has all the pp regen skills on gu to help it

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2015, 08:46 AM
the griffon weapons provide a smaller damage increase and a sizable crit rate increase as long you remain within a specific range.

Isn't that the duo falz mechgun potent ?

Rakurai
Jul 8, 2015, 09:03 AM
All of the Falz weapons increase PP consumption and damage output.

They're looking inferior to the Griffon weapons, as the damage bonus on them is only a few percent higher but comes with a significant penalty, whereas staying in the range to keep the latent on the griffon weapons active is generally going to be easy.