PDA

View Full Version : Client crash after patch

johnnywad1985
Jul 8, 2015, 06:20 PM
Anyone else having an issue with their game client crashing on the title screen after today's maintenance? Normally, I can find a solution to most problems I have myself. Today though the client is crashing and giving me an error window, but the error window closes out almost instantly, so I can't even get a screenshot of it to try and track down the problem. It happens about 10-15 seconds after the game starts and runs the Sega logo. I can make it to the terms of use agreement if I skip all the startup screens, but it always crashes after about 15 seconds.

Aeris
Jul 8, 2015, 07:39 PM
Sounds like NP1014 which is a gameguard errror, it means something on your PC running it doesn't like, yeah it pops up quickly and closes shortly after.

johnnywad1985
Jul 10, 2015, 01:29 PM
You were absolutely right. It turned out to be NP1014 and was apparently conflicting with AMD Gaming Evolved. Took me awhile to figure it out since I had removed the Gaming Evolved app from my PC months ago because it was causing issues with other games at the time. Thanks for your help, I wouldn't have been able to figure this out if I couldn't find out what error it was.