PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Successfully Selected Pioneer 2 Team Room?

elryan
Jul 8, 2015, 10:27 PM
It's greyed out for me.

Are there any special requirements to use it or something?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: apparently it's already selected. I mistaken default theme for it. Duh. Stupid me.

AlVaRo0515
Jul 8, 2015, 10:34 PM
we got it just fine on Night Arks.

wefwq
Jul 8, 2015, 11:59 PM
FYI, your default layout are stil there, BUT to actually enter Pioneer II, you have to use teleporter in the middle of your team room!

That teleporter will appear if you're using pioneer II room theme.

eMotion
Jul 9, 2015, 03:38 AM
Ohh... i kinda want to enter into nostalgia land right now :U

landman
Jul 9, 2015, 03:56 AM
In the end the P2 theme was as lazy as anyone suspected from what was seen in the videos...

n_n
Jul 9, 2015, 04:03 AM
I was hoping SEGA would have actually integrated the team room functions/npcs/etc with Pioneer2, but I guess that's just way too much to ask for. :/

Sayara
Jul 9, 2015, 07:21 AM
Im very glad Im not the only one utterly disappointed with how crap this team room is.

NoiseHERO
Jul 9, 2015, 07:28 AM
so PSO2 PSO2'd this update huh.

landman
Jul 9, 2015, 07:36 AM
I was hoping SEGA would have actually integrated the team room functions/npcs/etc with Pioneer2, but I guess that's just way too much to ask for. :/
Maybe they want us to roleplay... I'll place some Dudu account in the principal office for a few hours some day lol as it is, it's literally a ghost town... with crappy textures.

wefwq
Jul 9, 2015, 08:50 AM
Maybe they want us to roleplay... I'll place some Dudu account in the principal office for a few hours some day lol as it is, it's literally a ghost town... with crappy textures.
how do i roleplay as a ghost in ghost town

Halikus
Jul 9, 2015, 11:12 AM
If they had any sense at all they'd have replaced the campship with P2 for the duration of the anniversary celebrations.

yoshiblue
Jul 9, 2015, 11:50 AM
how do i roleplay as a ghost in ghost town

You move that camera around until your character fades out and spam the prt scrn button while you do it.