PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Tweaker Reinstalling the entire game despite it already being there.

Jaquecz
Jul 9, 2015, 12:36 AM
So after Patching the game PSO2 Tweaker believed that the entire game was missing and tries to redownload the entire thing, it's getting annoying to deal with.
Help would be great at this point wont lie.

EDIT: Actually it does seem to redownload THE ENTIRE thing.
Or something like that because all the original files are suddenly missing.

No apparently the entire game is still there, every single damn gigabyte, but they all have an Isaver extension.
Every single file.
WTF IS GOING ON

Fuck it im deleting everything, im assuming all of its fucked up because everything has an Isaver extension, ALL 25 MOTHERFUCKING GIGABYTES.

eMotion
Jul 9, 2015, 03:23 AM
How strange, well... that's too bad I guess. RIP :U See you in x amount of hours

elryan
Jul 9, 2015, 06:11 AM
Use the old method check for update. New check for update is bad because occasionally it botches when checking for files to download, hence your case.

Youmu Konpaku
Jul 10, 2015, 03:01 AM
i think i have same problem with you ..

for now, when updating, i'm open pso2launcher.exe, and then update from it. for playing i'm still use tweaker. so don't update pso2 from tweaker except for story patch, EN patch, and Large files patch.

Schubalts
Jul 10, 2015, 10:06 AM
I would try deleting the "win32 list do not delete" file, then running the new method updater to rebuild it.

Tweaker tried to download 3900 files for this patch, but forcing it to rebuild that file dropped it down to this patch's actual size.