PDA

View Full Version : So, is anybody else lagging horribly?

Punisher106
Jul 9, 2015, 10:36 AM
I've been having some HORRIBLE lag, lately. If I ever do an MPA that's full, and it isn't Elder or Loser, I have incredibly horrible lag. My hits don't count, half the time, E-trials don't trigger, and when the area is cleared of monsters, I see everybody teleporting all over the place. I've even had 630 errors! This is getting bad, and I wanna know if anyone else is having the same problem. I haven't had it this bad, before...

And before you ask, I have Xfinity, so no, I don't think it's because of crappy bandwidth.

Aeris
Jul 9, 2015, 10:39 AM
No lag for me since after maintenance.

wefwq
Jul 9, 2015, 10:46 AM
Noticeable spike every now and then, and Anga on LQ takes too long to spawn.
It's getting pretty frustating especially the anga part since it's such a waste of boosters and time.

Poyonche
Jul 9, 2015, 11:28 AM
I am getting some lag, but it isn't because of my ISP, I can see the other moving, hitting, dancing salsa but my damages (given or received) take ages to display.

Kinaya
Jul 9, 2015, 12:38 PM
I don't have any lag at all but I randomly dc, ppl stand still nothing moves not sure what causes it, and if I look at my mpas im not the only one with problems like that

xBM
Jul 9, 2015, 02:28 PM
I only lag during the first area MPA on LQ, I can still manuever around and attack but I don't deal damage. I also see everyone skipping every 8 seconds or so.

During a boss fight on LQ, the lag disappears and I can see my damage again.

It's a really weird issue.

I have never gotten DC's or 630 errors (thankfully) unless my connection goes down.

Zorua
Jul 9, 2015, 02:35 PM
Not getting anything extra outside of my dying PC struggling in MPAs

Punisher106
Jul 9, 2015, 03:21 PM
Yeah, it's really hard to do the LQ with a full MPA. By the time Anga is dropped, I rush for the next block, but by the time I load the next map, the Gal Gryphon is already killed!

Apollo996
Jul 9, 2015, 08:05 PM
Been getting massive lag during the current LQ as well. Never really lagged before this patch so hope its something they can fix.

wefwq
Jul 9, 2015, 08:26 PM
inb4 extended maintenance to clean the dust off the server equipments

LunaSolstice
Jul 9, 2015, 11:39 PM
Only in this new LQ I experience alot of delay and lag but everything is fine in other quests and full EQs.

Also this LQ is prone to causing me to DC,I DC'd over a dozen times yesterday while doing it.

Putting everything down to low from the graphics settings helps with delay but that doesn't help the DC issue since I still DC'd yesterday with the lowest settings possible.

Those DCs mainly happened around the afternoon and night time EST wise for me and some runs were better than others with less delay. Some teammates also had this issue.

No DCs today but day one was terrible for this LQ lol

Hrith
Jul 10, 2015, 05:35 AM
Huge lag here too, even in empty blocks.

silo1991
Jul 10, 2015, 07:31 AM
everything you guys said it happen to me so much , and more in full channels

xBM
Jul 10, 2015, 09:40 AM
Hmm, I seem to be getting really laggy on huge EQ's like Elder or Loser right now. I still don't experience lag on LQ when fighting Gal Gryphon.

I've also switched to a much more reliable internet connections to see if it'll help remedy the lag, but it's still the same.

It's most likely a server issue but some players aren't experiencing any lag at all. So it's hard to pinpoint exactly what the heck is going on.

ultimafia
Jul 10, 2015, 09:47 AM
No lag, only 630 and despair

Youmu Konpaku
Jul 11, 2015, 09:40 AM
any tips for fixing this? i'm tired getting too much lag like this.

because this lag, i can only have 1 gatsu per run, no df double for me, and see gal gryphon killed before i go to there ..

any tips?

wefwq
Jul 11, 2015, 10:03 AM
any tips for fixing this? i'm tired getting too much lag like this.

because this lag, i can only have 1 gatsu per run, no df double for me, and see gal gryphon killed before i go to there ..

any tips?
Donate SEGA better server equipment along with few books on how to maintain it.

DatFox
Jul 11, 2015, 10:39 AM
All lag, all the time. Not really, but it's noticeable during activity spikes. There are times where I get 630'd constantly though. Got DC'd in my own room while crafting. That was fun.

... Please tell me this is the last LQ of the year.

Zulastar
Jul 11, 2015, 11:00 AM
I didn't saw login problems thread, so I'll post it here: I got DC from -10 AM Profound Invasion and couldn't log in back till now...

red1228
Jul 11, 2015, 03:20 PM
Been noticing spikes but nothing game breaking (for me).
Team mates have been getting d/c's a lot though. Also noticed that my LQ runs always loose 1or 2 players each run too.

Youmu Konpaku
Jul 11, 2015, 08:00 PM
Donate SEGA better server equipment along with few books on how to maintain it.

you get that point there,
sure it can help SEGA,
but that doesn't mean that will fix my and other who have this problems ..