PDA

View Full Version : i have 2 questions , one with xie set and .....

silo1991
Jul 9, 2015, 04:05 PM
well like the title says i have 2 questions

1 anybody know what is the set effect for xie armors in her shop and also does it worth the silver coins

2 i got 2 special rods of the limited quest both with 30 dark damage and my question is : with the force element conversion skill will affect the bonus if i max 1 of the rods to 50 dark damage ? will make the dark tecniques even better ?

red1228
Jul 9, 2015, 04:15 PM
Use this topic for questions... http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

1. Save your badges for the weapons, camos or the timed buff items.

2. Maxing the element on your weapon is always best (yes it will actually improve dark techs with 50% dark on it).

ArcaneTechs
Jul 9, 2015, 07:30 PM
well like the title says i have 2 questions

1 anybody know what is the set effect for xie armors in her shop and also does it worth the silver coins

2 i got 2 special rods of the limited quest both with 30 dark damage and my question is : with the force element conversion skill will affect the bonus if i max 1 of the rods to 50 dark damage ? will make the dark tecniques even better ?

1. They're horrible units to use, your better of crafting Hiei units to Ex.10 if you can't get regular Saiki or Brisa Units

30 dmg to each Atk, 100 HP per unit, not really good. Crafted wise, no idea but I wouldn't want 30 atk from a set bonus either

2. If your referring to Xie's wep's, they go to 60% and yes it will boost Dark dmg as well with Element Conversion (or any element your planning to change it to)

silo1991
Jul 10, 2015, 07:29 AM
thanks guys , now i know what to do with that rod