PDA

View Full Version : Naberius Limited Quest on Ship 02...

Alma
Jul 9, 2015, 09:40 PM
so i have done alot of that LQ since maintenance and i now saw strange pattern from the pugs MPA on ship2.

that is whenever we got strong party's that melt the mob and boss, or MPA that rush the code and bosses (like those bits trial code), people's steadily abandon the MPA instead... what gives ? :-?

is not just 2- or 3 times occurrence either.
is there some kind of reason of why we should not rush/speed play this LQ?

Rakurai
Jul 9, 2015, 10:08 PM
Happens on ship 6, too. I don't get it, either.

As long as they're breaking all or most of Gal Gryphon's parts, I can't complain.

wefwq
Jul 9, 2015, 10:50 PM
Probably that they are too fast and some can't keep up, and end up not triggering the trial code themself?
I find it annoying since i don't get trial clear reward, thus cutting the gold badges chance.

The second possibility was that they got disconnected from server, ever since the last maintenance the game server was felt unstable for some people, lag spike and random DC.

Kinaya
Jul 10, 2015, 01:29 AM
as far as I can tell, some ppl just dc, I watched a guy standing next to me and 20secs later he dc'ed, we had a good run so there was no reason to alt f4. Like Wefwq said server isn't stable for some ppl

TaigaUC
Jul 10, 2015, 10:29 AM
Do the codes give silvers?
Perhaps it's faster to just do those for silvers instead of clearing for 2 gold?
Or they just want the camos?

Flaoc
Jul 10, 2015, 10:54 AM
Do the codes give silvers?
Perhaps it's faster to just do those for silvers instead of clearing for 2 gold?
Or they just want the camos?

the gold emblem rate is significantly better than the previous lq if u ask me

TaigaUC
Jul 10, 2015, 11:34 AM
JP friend said maybe people are just doing it for Anga.

Damn Anga ruining PSO2.

wefwq
Jul 10, 2015, 11:52 AM
JP friend said maybe people are just doing it for Anga.

Damn Anga ruining PSO2.
What's the fucking point, LQ Anga has lower drop rate compared to the one n the UQ due to lowered level, and dropping out after killing anga felt like a waste since they're just one step away from clearing the quest.

ZynischQ
Jul 10, 2015, 12:04 PM
Not to mention they're missing out on the badges from gryphon ETrial + quest clear, all the 10* units and other high slot items he barfs out, as well as the chances for a 13* that in most cases outclasses ares.

KazukiQZ
Jul 10, 2015, 03:54 PM
What's the fucking point, LQ Anga has lower drop rate compared to the one n the UQ due to lowered level, and dropping out after killing anga felt like a waste since they're just one step away from clearing the quest.
This, and it's not like GalGryphon battle takes too long anyway. Besides, they had to wait for people to fill up next MPA anyway, taking more time.

Shadowth117
Jul 10, 2015, 05:48 PM
You guys are missing the fact that stragglers sit in new instances waiting on people and so the mpa gets split when you restart almost assuredly. Many people are clearing since Gryphon just melts. Its more a matter I believe of people not making it fast enough into the next open mpa or occasionally leaving after a long while of spamming.

DatFox
Jul 11, 2015, 10:41 AM
Just went through an entire Anga fight and didn't get a boss crystal, only for a message that the teleporter was activated to pop up a second later... and I failed the quest because the boss was killed before I got there.

So yeah. That's why people leave, most likely.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 11, 2015, 02:22 PM
Just went through an entire Anga fight and didn't get a boss crystal, only for a message that the teleporter was activated to pop up a second later... and I failed the quest because the boss was killed before I got there.

So yeah. That's why people leave, most likely.
your pc either loads slow, you were afk too long or somehow you managed to join at the very end of the mpa or something

Perfect Chaos
Jul 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
you managed to join at the very end of the mpa or somethingYou can't join MPAs after it has already started for the current LQ...
It's just his computer lagging behind.

TaigaUC
Jul 12, 2015, 06:13 AM
Dunno if this is the right topic, but this is so true.
https://twitter.com/menuguildsystem/status/619512210117652480/photo/1

"The reason Gal Gryphon's HP is so low".

KazukiQZ
Jul 12, 2015, 07:19 AM
^Gal Gryphon: 'Ouch!'

wefwq
Jul 12, 2015, 07:27 AM
Dunno if this is the right topic, but this is so true.
https://twitter.com/menuguildsystem/status/619512210117652480/photo/1

"The reason Gal Gryphon's HP is so low".
The reason Magatsu walk so slow on the first phase
[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/iWjkc.jpg[/spoiler-box]