PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get Episode 2 Chapter 3?

TheMonk
Jul 12, 2015, 05:28 AM
I'm doing Episode 2 matter board I'm on the second chapter, I completed the board and did the story quest but the woman I usually talk too to get to the next chapter isn't there. I did the story quest a million times to find any alternate routes and I know for a fact that I did the right path. My matter board is 100% completed and still nothing. What am I missing?

Spiral
Jul 12, 2015, 06:06 AM
Assuming you did both paths of the story chapter 2-2, (not sure if necessary, believe only path with Sara needed) you should be able to proceed with a new path for story chapter 1-8.

...this is by memory, so perhaps try that first.

TheMonk
Jul 13, 2015, 01:27 AM
No I'm in Episode 2 right now just on the second board.

DrCatco
Jul 13, 2015, 01:39 AM
No I'm in Episode 2 right now just on the second board.

Exactly. You are done with [Calculation of the Future], isn't it? Now you have access to another route on the Story Quest [EP1] list, indicated by a half crow. It's pretty straighfoward, check the Story Quests lists.

TheMonk
Jul 13, 2015, 01:42 AM
I just did clearance of the past not calculation of the future

Spiral
Jul 13, 2015, 01:53 AM
Assuming you did not complete "calculation of the future" (Sara's path) for 2-2, begin story quest 2-2 and select the 2nd option. (Call from Sara)

If that option doesn't show up, check space E-2 on matter board 2-2, which is to be completed to unlock Sara's path. (Though you said the matter board was 100%'d)

After Sara's path, you should be able to go to 1-8. (3rd path)

Hopefully this helps.