PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy AC ?

Atsushi
Jul 18, 2015, 05:43 AM
I have about 600 yen in my bitcoin wallet, enough to buy 500 AC but from where can i buy them from as arks-layer minimum amount is 15€ ?

There is a website called seagm sells 500 yen webmoney for paypal but idk if its legit

Rakurai
Jul 18, 2015, 06:17 AM
It's cheapest to buy it directly via PSO2es, I believe.

Atsushi
Jul 18, 2015, 06:20 AM
It's cheapest to buy it directly via PSO2es, I believe.

The problem would be google wallet, i dont have a balance on it

Shinamori
Jul 18, 2015, 06:27 AM
You can tie your Debit or credit card to it.

Atsushi
Jul 18, 2015, 07:01 AM
You can tie your Debit or credit card to it.

I dont have one, do you know anyone trusted in the forum who would do an exchange with me ?

jiasu73
Jul 18, 2015, 07:08 AM
I dont have one, do you know anyone trusted in the forum who would do an exchange with me ?

you can also buy google play cards to buy AC from pso2es

Atsushi
Jul 18, 2015, 07:17 AM

Really o.o ? Idk about google wallet thing but what if someone sends me money on it would i be able to buy ac with my balance of google wallet ? Or do i have to use a credit card to get verified an .use it for oayments ?

ChaosAngel92
Jul 18, 2015, 01:21 PM

I think this may not be true. Whenever you choose to pay with that option, a message telling you "this currency is not supported" appears. This is caused because the credit on your google play store (or the gift cards) cannot transform your currency into yens.

The only way to pay on the PSO2es app is via credit/debit card. I havne't confirmed paypal is a valid option.

Atsushi
Jul 18, 2015, 07:01 PM
I think this may not be true. Whenever you choose to pay with that option, a message telling you "this currency is not supported" appears. This is caused because the credit on your google play store (or the gift cards) cannot transform your currency into yens.

The only way to pay on the PSO2es app is via credit/debit card. I havne't confirmed paypal is a valid option.

do you know anyone trusted to make an exchange btc to google wallet/ purchase me AC

ChaosAngel92
Jul 19, 2015, 02:35 PM
do you know anyone trusted to make an exchange btc to google wallet/ purchase me AC

http://arks-layer.com/webmoney.php

Arkz Layer is offering AC via Bitcoin (as the tweaker says "for all of you hipsters out there"). Makes me curious how did you miss it given its next to the Launch PSO2 Tweaker but anyway. I would Trust Arkz Layer since AIDA and that site are the ones who brought us PSO2.

Have you tried purchasing via credit/debit card on the app? Might work, you never know.