PDA

View Full Version : Perma-death

Valimer
Jul 21, 2015, 10:13 PM
Has anyone ever started a fresh character with perma-death rules? If so how'd it go?

Was thinking of making a perma-death character and having the win condition to defeat all the explo bosses on normal. Just to mix things up. Shouldn't be too hard i imagine, especially if I play it safe. Should I make it a rule to only play solo?

EvilMag
Jul 21, 2015, 10:13 PM
Doing a Nuzlocke of PSO2 I see.

The Walrus
Jul 21, 2015, 10:14 PM
Sounds easy and boring. Make the goal to solo the entire gal gryphon quest. That'd be more interesting.

[Ayumi]
Jul 21, 2015, 10:17 PM
I'm not that rich to make another character just to delete it and pay another 500AC to do it all over again.

Valimer
Jul 21, 2015, 10:17 PM
Sounds easy and boring. Make the goal to solo the entire gal gryphon quest. That'd be more interesting.

yeah that would be more interesting... we'll see how it goes jsut defeating all the bosses on normal first. I think I'm gunna make it a rule to only solo or play with a friend who is also doing perma-death rule.

I think ill start as a hunter and go tank first. auto-mate and iron will.

Valimer
Jul 21, 2015, 10:18 PM
;3275335']I'm not that rich to make another character just to delete it and pay another 500AC to do it all over again.

I only have one character I play as so my second slot has always been open. Or I could make another account... idk yet.

Mildora
Jul 21, 2015, 10:54 PM
The idea is alright if you're bored with the game I guess or If you just wanna spice it up a bit but PSO just backbones on teamwork too much for this to be practicable if you know what I mean. MPAs get stupid.

maybe stop at 75/75 as a goal.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 21, 2015, 11:00 PM
make a character, get as far as you can into the game, do all fields and EQ's, if you die even once (even during falz or magatsu) you delete your whole account and make another to start again

FireswordRus
Jul 21, 2015, 11:30 PM
very easy with old tanks builds

ArcaneTechs
Jul 21, 2015, 11:34 PM
very easy with old tanks builds
no affixes allowed, the gear you get dropped is all you get, you MUST move to the next difficulty up once your level is high enough, you play solo, no parties (EQ's excluded as long as no ones in your party).

You cannot buy from player shops, again, what drops is what you get and use through the whole duration.

No RDR/EXP/Meseta Tickets either

sparab
Jul 22, 2015, 01:10 AM
no affixes allowed, the gear you get dropped is all you get, you MUST move to the next difficulty up once your level is high enough, you play solo, no parties (EQ's excluded as long as no ones in your party).

You cannot buy from player shops, again, what drops is what you get and use through the whole duration.

And after a couple of weeks we have yet another ridiculously undergeared player in the XH emergencies, alas.

Achelousaurus
Jul 22, 2015, 10:10 AM

Why not just do cmode???