PDA

View Full Version : Datamined content: Dark Falz Apprentice, new enemy race(Phantom)

Maenara
Jul 22, 2015, 12:59 AM
Datamined by myself:

enemy/en_dp_insect.ice
enemy/en_phantomship_a.ice
enemy/en_vehicle_enemy_weapon_a.ice
enemy/en_vehicle_enemy_weapon_b.ice
enemy/en_vehicle_enemy_weapon_c.ice
enemy/en_ptm_train_a.ice <-- "Phantom Train"
enemy/en_phantom_man_assault.ice
enemy/en_phantom_man_gun.ice
enemy/db_en_veri_p.ice <-- "Verification Pet"
enemy/en_phantom_heli.ice

These 'Phantoms' could very well be [Persona]'s darkers. They could also belong to a new planet. Note that a 'Phantom Rex' enemy was previously datamined. Dark Falz Apprentice does not seem to have a humanoid form at this time.

Mattykins
Jul 22, 2015, 01:01 AM
Iunno, don't darkers always have the 'dp' prefix?

Maenara
Jul 22, 2015, 01:02 AM
Iunno, don't darkers always have the 'dp' prefix?

No, only Dark Falzes do. Dagans, for example, are simply called SoldierAnt in the data.

EvilMag
Jul 22, 2015, 01:03 AM
So ghost themed darkers?

Mattykins
Jul 22, 2015, 01:04 AM
mmk. Prolly a new race or something. Either way, if the fight with Dubz is on the horizon, then we'll be getting a new planet.

Apprentice is interesting, tho. I wanna see bugbutt in all her glory >:T

Kondibon
Jul 22, 2015, 01:40 AM
Based on some of the names I'm actually thinking the Phantom enemies have something to do with corrupted ARKS. At the very least I don't think they're going to just be darkers.

Shear
Jul 22, 2015, 01:42 AM
Could also be Arks themed Darkers :p Considering who Persona is that is not that far off I believe.

Maenara
Jul 22, 2015, 01:42 AM
Some keyboard warrior rated my thread as 2 stars. I wonder why?

Kondibon
Jul 22, 2015, 01:45 AM
Could also be Arks themed Darkers :p Considering who Persona is that is not that far off I believe.Maybe. Do any other darkers have species names though?

Maenara
Jul 22, 2015, 01:47 AM
Maybe. Do any other darkers have species names though?

All darkers have species prefixes, bug for insect, fish for aquatic, bird for bird, and toy for toy.

Edit: Dp_insect is the only instance of a Darker not following the prefix convention for darkers of its type.

Poyonche
Jul 22, 2015, 01:53 AM
All of this was in today's patch ?

Wondering what the hell could be verification pet.

Kondibon
Jul 22, 2015, 01:54 AM
All darkers have species prefixes, bug for insect, fish for aquatic, bird for bird, and toy for toy.
Ok, I just wanted to make sure. It's been a while since I saw them.

The idea of Darker ships and humanoids is pretty cool though.

Stickboy
Jul 22, 2015, 01:57 AM
All of this was in today's patch ?

Wondering what the hell could be verification pet.

evolved mags?

dingophone
Jul 22, 2015, 02:09 AM
Phantom darkers... sounds cool! I do hope they're ghost themed, but I'm guessing the fake ARKS idea is probably more accurate. And yay, new planet!

So what exactly of [Apprentice] is in there though? No Hunar form, so what is there?

Poyonche
Jul 22, 2015, 02:11 AM
It is the DF form, like Elder big rock form is called dp_fish, same for Loser with dp_bird and Double with dp_toy.

I'll hunt later if there are any textures of it or those phantom things.

dingophone
Jul 22, 2015, 02:12 AM
It is the DF form, like Elder big rock form is called dp_fish, same for Loser with dp_bird and Double with dp_toy.

Ah, I guessed so, but it seems odd of them to put that in before the hunar form.

Poyonche
Jul 22, 2015, 02:14 AM
If my memory is right, they put dp_toy before hunar form. It is still odd though.

Maenara
Jul 22, 2015, 03:20 AM
If my memory is right, they put dp_toy before hunar form. It is still odd though.

Nope, hunar form was in for a long time before dp_toy was.

Sandmind
Jul 22, 2015, 05:32 PM
Maybe, just maybe, Apprentice's DF body somehow boot up on it's own and rampage/flee without anyone in control. Or a phantom found it, could be an easy target with no will of it own (if their name are literal that is).

Nitro Vordex
Jul 22, 2015, 05:37 PM
Harder clones, maybe? Hence the nerfs to clones?

Zorak000
Jul 22, 2015, 07:01 PM
I mean we got CODE: ABYSS, where we fight abyssal-ARKS, files for an abyssal matoi, and now dp_abyss, so literal D-ARKS-ers might not be a stretch

Mattykins
Jul 22, 2015, 08:01 PM
enemy/en_ptm_train_a.ice <-- "Phantom Train"

Just noticed this.

We get to suplex a ghost train OOOOO:

DrCatco
Jul 22, 2015, 09:52 PM
Did someone said... Phantom Train (http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aj0j8V0_460sv.mp4)?

Meteor Weapon
Jul 22, 2015, 09:59 PM
Persona bringing his entire fleet of Profound Darkness infested Arks holy shit.

dingophone
Jul 23, 2015, 07:31 AM
Persona is a BAMF apparently.