PDA

View Full Version : New here and have just tried the sep up using the tweaker.

liamx2000
Jul 22, 2015, 07:24 AM
Hi all I have installed the game using the English Installer.
Then like it asked I closed the Japanese loader and installed the tweaker instead.
I experienced a few Different problems with it

1) The Installer said in Red Writing - Item Patch: NOT Working!
But everything else said it worked.

2) I tried to start the game but Game Guard got in the way so I deleted it and tried again.
Then the tweaker said it was having an issue and would it like me to let the tweaker to try and fix the issue , so I said Yes please , then after about 2 mins the game suddenly starts but not one thing is in English.

So what have I done wrong , Everyones telling it's so easy to install , lol me thinks not.

any help would be appreciated and where do I find out where the English players hang ?

Update: I clicked on the sphere symbol in the tweaker and Tried to install all the English files
The first English patch said failed ! but then it gave me a rar file to add to the win32 folder so I unzipped all those files and overwrite them
Then I installed the LARGE English files and then the Story English files and now when I start the game after the SEGA logo all I get is Big old Black Screen....
But I can hear the sounds of the cursor as I move the mouse around .So I'm now lost .

liamx2000
Jul 22, 2015, 08:45 AM
Yay another problem .... so I tried to get the tweaker to look for missing files and it completed that task then I asked it look for deleted empty files and once again it did that.
I install the 3 English patches again , Try to start the game except now this time the game just crashes and I don't even get the SEGA logo anymore. :-?