PDA

View Full Version : Can't move

Ultrex
Jul 22, 2015, 09:20 AM
Both my characters load into the lobby just fine but what makes this weird is that my secondary character can move around right after I'm done loading into the lobby but as for my primary character, he just stands still unable to move. Can anyone diagnose this issue?

Meji
Jul 22, 2015, 09:31 AM
Tried doing a File Check?

Ultrex
Jul 22, 2015, 09:32 AM
Have not, I'll give you a status update once it finishes

[Ayumi]
Jul 22, 2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah I loaded up as well.
I could've typed and move the camera, but I could not open any menus or move at all. Not with a controller or a keyboard.
Trying to restart the game again and see before doing a file check.

EDIT: I know my problem.
When I load up, because I didn't finish the 2nd part of a story mission, the game always asked me for the last few months to pick a matterboard.
I usually just cancel it as I havne't had time to work on it for a while now.
Now it's not popping up when it's supposed to. So because of that I'm guessing it's locking me in waiting to load up the matterboard menu and it's not which cause me to be locked in place. Ding a file check myself now.

Sara-hime
Jul 22, 2015, 09:53 AM
I have the same problem myself.....might just not do Tweaker patches for a week with all these problems on new updates....

Ultrex
Jul 22, 2015, 09:54 AM
Yep worked like a charm, just that my text is now japanese xD

Sara-hime
Jul 22, 2015, 10:19 AM
So what seems to be happening is, there's a new info box for the Mag SP actions that were added and now that there's no English patch, it finally was able to show up. Something to look into I guess...but I'll try re-applying the patches now that that was done.

[Ayumi]
Jul 22, 2015, 10:47 AM
I checked for old/missing/empty/etc files and it fixed it.
Also put the patches back on. I was missing 72 files.

So now I got the matterboard menu to pop up and I can move again.