PDA

View Full Version : The new summer EQ.

Rakurai
Jul 22, 2015, 10:36 PM
I'm curious as to what others experiences with it were like.

I was expecting the Gal Gryphon to be a common appearance, but I didn't see it once out of the little over a dozen boss ETs that occurred over the three quests I did.

I'm also kind of surprised that there's no Rare Enemy Boost PSE effect. Costume Boost is nice and all, but it's no substitute for that when it comes to getting rares.

On the plus side, I'm glad the event finally has a song that's different from normal, and an enjoyable one at that.

Nyansan
Jul 22, 2015, 10:52 PM
Gal Gryphon seemed to spawn more as a changeover for Nyau. But other than that it's like any regular seasonal EQ.

And yeah, Ignite Infinity is <3

TaigaUC
Jul 22, 2015, 11:14 PM
Did a few rounds of it yesterday. Felt the same as last year, but with lots and lots of Nepto whatsis, and Hunar takes forever to kill (but still drops nothing).
I honestly prefer the regular beach music, but that's just me.
Gal Gryphon? What's that?! Never saw it!

Dammy
Jul 23, 2015, 02:00 AM
i like new npcs looks, that is all
Echo <3

akitalevia
Jul 23, 2015, 02:15 AM
Patty's and Tea's swimsuit tanlines <3

wefwq
Jul 23, 2015, 02:40 AM
Did a few rounds of it yesterday. Felt the same as last year, but with lots and lots of Nepto whatsis, and Hunar takes forever to kill (but still drops nothing).
I honestly prefer the regular beach music, but that's just me.
Gal Gryphon? What's that?! Never saw it!
Gal Gryphon being change over for Nyau only i think, i saw that flying buffalo twice today... still, it's kind of dealbreaker for whose want to hunt that buffalo though.

The EQ are identical to the last year one, yes... kind of boring but at least that they don't force us to go to area 2 to trigger naura trial to clear bingo panel this time around, and the PSE burst rate in this map are somewhat low or it is just me?

TaigaUC
Jul 23, 2015, 03:14 AM
I only saw one Nyau, and I think we had only one burst.

Rakurai
Jul 23, 2015, 04:01 AM
I saw two Nyau, but they only summoned a Dragon Ex and Haze Draal respectively.

Would've been nice if they always summoned a Gal Gryphon.

Manakura
Jul 23, 2015, 06:04 AM
I saw two Nyau, but they only summoned a Dragon Ex and Haze Draal respectively.

Would've been nice if they always summoned a Gal Gryphon.

Is there a reason we want Gal Gryphon to spawn some more?
Haven't we killed it enough :'C

wefwq
Jul 23, 2015, 06:09 AM
Is there a reason we want Gal Gryphon to spawn some more?
Haven't we killed it enough :'C
They kept destroying nice rocky mountain we have to stop them by keeping their number low

dingophone
Jul 23, 2015, 07:30 AM
I liked it, though it would be nice if it was 1000 pts.

Rakurai
Jul 23, 2015, 07:52 AM
The level 80 Gal Gryphon would presumably have higher rates on its 13* drops then the level 75 LQ version.

It's just a pity there's no rare enemy boost so the rare version could show up more often. I've only seen the thing like four times or so out of over 100 LQ runs.

Dammy
Jul 23, 2015, 09:21 AM
The level 80 Gal Gryphon would presumably have higher rates on its 13* drops then the level 75 LQ version.

It's just a pity there's no rare enemy boost so the rare version could show up more often. I've only seen the thing like four times or so out of over 100 LQ runs.

so its something like 1/25, sounds good, remember pso1 rates?
people nowadays are spoiled, no offence

Unnamed Player
Jul 23, 2015, 09:30 AM
^ rare enemys in PSO1 ≠ rare enemys in PSO2

Searaphim
Jul 23, 2015, 11:46 AM
In PSO1 I got top gear only from trading with other players. Something you cannot really do in PSO2. If the rates were like in PSO1 the trading probably wouldn't be so restricted.

Unnamed Player
Jul 23, 2015, 12:58 PM
The quest is almost not worth it. I haven't seen a single Gal Gryphon so far, Zeshrayda on the other hand...