PDA

View Full Version : SEA In need of really really huge help regarding PSO2 Tweaker.

aurelkun
Jul 24, 2015, 11:04 AM
Hello and good day to you.

Ok so. Long story short, i downloaded PSO2 Sea 2 weeks ago and installed. And since i'm not in any SEA region located countries, i downloaded and used PSO2 tweaker as mentioned by some guides. The PSO2 tweaker only required me to download 3000 files at max.

Everything was fine in the game. Then around this week, i opened my Tweaker and it prompted me to download an "update" I accepted. But then it turns out i had to download over 30K files. So i canceled it since i get the huge feeling it's redownloading the whole game via tweaker even though i have the game.

Then everything fucked up and my PSO2 starting having this error where my screen would be black so i uninstalled PSO2 and reinstalled it again along with the tweaker.

And this time, if i don't do the 30 thousand files patching.
I would see the ships(Servers) in "Maintenance in progress" and having error 249.

Also i'm currently doing the 30 thousand files patching thing and now my PSO2 is over 18 GB. While my friends' PSO2 is only 14+GB in size.

I would really really appreciate it if any of you could help me in this matter. As i don't really want to spend my only 2 weeks of vacation just patching.

The Walrus
Jul 24, 2015, 11:05 AM
Uhhhhhh, the tweaker is for the JP release

aurelkun
Jul 24, 2015, 11:07 AM
Uhhhhhh, the tweaker is for the JP release

Wait...What?

But i was using the tweaker just fine 1 week ago for PSO2 SEA. I didn't have to download humogonous files until it happened this week.

The Walrus
Jul 24, 2015, 11:26 AM
Unless there's another tweaker that I'm not aware of, it's meant for the JP version. Also, there was an actual large update and patch this week so.

KazukiQZ
Jul 24, 2015, 11:39 AM
Yes, Tweaker is ONLY for JP Server/client. Using it on SEA will break the SEA client.

strikerhunter
Jul 24, 2015, 11:44 AM
Tweaker is only for JP version as Lord and Kazuki already mentioned, but my question is why do you have tweaker when SEA is already translated (although horribly imo)?

aurelkun
Jul 24, 2015, 11:55 AM
Tweaker is only for JP version as Lord and Kazuki already mentioned, but my question is why do you have tweaker when SEA is already translated (although horribly imo)?

Oh but i swear to god my PSO2 was working just fine.
And oh, i was using the tweaker for the proxy that helps me bypass the IP block for SEA too.

Anyway thanks for your help folks~

I'M A HUGE IDIOT. Sorry sorry~

[Ayumi]
Jul 24, 2015, 12:02 PM
Oh but i swear to god my PSO2 was working just fine.
And oh, i was using the tweaker for the proxy that helps me bypass the IP block for SEA too.

Anyway thanks for your help folks~

I'M A HUGE IDIOT. Sorry sorry~

I thought the japanese IPs were blocked on SEA as well.

emeraude
Jul 24, 2015, 07:16 PM
Actually the Tweaker can work with the SEA client, I've accidentally pointed it at my SEA installation bin folder before. Does nothing though, as expected.