PDA

View Full Version : Resizable accesories?

MightyHarken
Jul 24, 2015, 02:08 PM
Hello guys, I just wanted to give everyone an idea, I know it doesnt have any meaning in here since it's not an official site, but perhaps someone here knows japanese and is willing to help us out. We're trying to get sega to implement yet another accesory edition tool. This one would be called "resize accesory", well the name pretty much says it all, basically it's just a tool to resize accesories you are wearing. e.g.

You bought that accesory that looked so good on you but if only it wasnt half the size of your body, well fear no more, with the "resize tool" you can midly adjust it so it better fits your character design.

Pros:
1. People will be able to make better use of existing accesories to better personalize their
character.
2. more fun and indepth character creation possibilities.

Cons:
1. People would spend too much time in the Beauty Salon.

Well that pretty much sums up my thread, let's hope we find a smartpants who can get this through sega and some day we can all enjoy it!

Thank you for reading and please comment below

[Ayumi]
Jul 24, 2015, 02:10 PM
Honestly, when 1st I discovered accessories, I wish I could move them and resize them.
Then Sega gave is moving them around... all that's left is to resize them how we want and I will be mega happy.

Especially for like the garter belt for example. Sometimes it looks like a halo around my leg.

Asuka~
Jul 24, 2015, 02:20 PM
Yeah... Hopefully that'll be a thing as one of Episode 4's 'adjustments'. ;3

Günther
Jul 24, 2015, 02:24 PM
God I love squids.

PokeminMaster
Jul 24, 2015, 03:07 PM
I also want (at least limited) rotation

I wanna wear my hat tilted back D:

Mattykins
Jul 24, 2015, 03:40 PM
I want my caseal to have parts that aren't comically oversized D:

pkemr4
Jul 24, 2015, 03:46 PM
i want a fluffier tail

MightyHarken
Jul 24, 2015, 04:07 PM
It's very possible to obtain this tool, if only someone who spoke JP could post it in the forums it would surely get added and supported by jp players

Mattykins
Jul 24, 2015, 04:26 PM
There's no such tool, though. He means something for Sega to implement in the Salon, not some 3rd party program. How would that even work? D:

[Ayumi]
Jul 24, 2015, 04:56 PM
There's no such tool, though. He means something for Sega to implement in the Salon, not some 3rd party program. How would that even work? D:

I think he mean that the option would be easy to obtain if the native Japanese players ask Sega to implement it.

MegaZoneXE
Jul 25, 2015, 12:40 AM
Maybe we could update this thread i did a while ago http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204542

[Ayumi]
Jul 25, 2015, 12:49 AM
Maybe we could update this thread i did a while ago http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204542

http://puu.sh/jc0Eb/2b047aefea.png

A while ago was over 2 years ago.
That being said, I see no problem resurrecting it. I agree with the last post though. Should be able to abandon and head back to the campship. Kind of like if you "Quest Fail"

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2015, 01:36 AM
I wrote (in Japanese) in the last enquete that I want to be able to change the size of accessories.