PDA

View Full Version : Question about controller

chetan
Jul 24, 2015, 04:21 PM
So I've been trying to use a 3GC steelseries controller, however I can't get the right analog stick to look up or down. The right analog stick will only look left or right. This is when I use the red setting, if I use green setting the right analog stick acts like buttons instead. I was wondering if someone that uses a 3GC controller has been able to get it to work, or if anyone could offer a solution.

[Ayumi]
Jul 24, 2015, 04:52 PM
While I don't know of those controllers, did you try calibrating it on the system 1st before going to PSO2?
Is all the buttons working right in the settings outside the game?

chetan
Jul 24, 2015, 04:56 PM
It works fine on other games, since it's supposed to be a plug and play controller that should work fine once plugged in (has on every other game). I recently sent a ticket to steelseries to see if there is a driver I could download for it since there is't one on their website and now I'm just waiting on a replay to see if I can get a driver so I can calibrate it.

wefwq
Jul 25, 2015, 01:34 AM
Are you tried to calibrating it on game settings menu, though?
Been using chinamen gamepad knockoff and official XB360 pad just fine in this game.

chetan
Jul 25, 2015, 04:27 PM
Yeah, tried calibrating it through the game too. It was the first thing I tried, but had no luck