PDA

View Full Version : In Maintnence

Kokoma
Jul 24, 2015, 10:49 PM
Hi so i havn't even started playing the game yet. bu it has said that the servers are in maintenance for the last two days. i was just wondering if maybe i didnt download something right or if there is actually something wrong with the servers. I have never seen a game in maintenance for an entire day so im just a lil confused

[Ayumi]
Jul 24, 2015, 11:01 PM
Hi so i havn't even started playing the game yet. bu it has said that the servers are in maintenance for the last two days. i was just wondering if maybe i didnt download something right or if there is actually something wrong with the servers. I have never seen a game in maintenance for an entire day so im just a lil confused

It shouldn't say that. Maintenance is only on Tuesdays/Wednesday (Matters on where you live) and last usually a few hours to maybe 8 or so hours.
If you're using the tweaker check for missing files and corrupted missing files.

emeraude
Jul 24, 2015, 11:27 PM
Are you playing the SEA version? If you are playing from outside SEA, the ships will forever be in maintenance because the IP blocks are back up.

ShinMegamiSensei
Jul 24, 2015, 11:29 PM
Maybe you're trying to play the SEA version? Non-SEA residents are IP-blocked once again.
edit: ack =w=

Nulve
Jul 25, 2015, 01:29 AM
IP Block, bro.

Play the JP version, not the SEA one.

.Jack
Jul 25, 2015, 01:40 AM
I'd suggest getting a paid VPN if you're wanting to play SEA. The free ones available make the game lag often and get you dc almost every hour.

Meteor Weapon
Jul 25, 2015, 03:07 AM
Using VPN just to play SEA is not worth it if you ask me. Connection is shitty enough even played locally.

[Ayumi]
Jul 25, 2015, 08:13 AM
I'd suggest getting a paid VPN if you're wanting to play SEA. The free ones available make the game lag often and get you dc almost every hour.

Have to be insane to pay to play an inferior version.

Squal_FFVIII
Jul 25, 2015, 01:54 PM
;3276489']Have to be insane to pay to play an inferior version.

This...

Seriously wtf? Why would you pay to play the shitty SEA version?

[Ayumi]
Jul 25, 2015, 02:33 PM
This...

Seriously wtf? Why would you pay to play the shitty SEA version?

I've heard of paying for VPNs to play the JPN one during the DDoS problem. I didn't see why, but I did understand why they would in a way too.
For SEA I see no reason why you would pay to play it.