PDA

View Full Version : Mission Beach Wars 3 drop rates

dingophone
Jul 25, 2015, 12:19 AM
Anyone notice that they seem REALLY low? Like even with concert boost, rare 250, and tri 50, I was hardly getting any boss rares.

On another note, Nyau is way too rare in the quest. Yet to see Gal still...

Rakurai
Jul 25, 2015, 12:38 AM
Nyau really should've summoned Gal Gryphon 100% of the time with how rare he is.

Seems like he can summon any of dragon bosses or Gigur Gunnegam as well.

yoshiblue
Jul 25, 2015, 12:41 AM
Sounds like we're returning to normal PSO2

Loucia
Jul 25, 2015, 12:58 AM
There is more things you can do for successful rare hunting.

* 300% Rare Drop rate boost (can be purchased from ac) otherwise 250%.

* 100% tribooster, available in bingos.

* 50% donuts food buff from xie.

* 50%? Premium drink or deband drink if not premium(unknown exact amount)

* 30%? Timed abilties on units(unknown exact amount)

* 20% item drop increase from weapon.

* 15% item drop increase from units.

* 10% live concert bonus

* ??% Bikini boost (varies on pse rate)

* 09% Rare drop rate team tree boost

* ??% PSE effects

* Skilled trainer charm

* Fortunate omen charm

* S-rank status on quest

* Not dying during boss battle? (confirmed for waves in TD)

Everything listed here is stack able with each other, I hope it helps in your adventures ! :)

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2015, 01:39 AM
With 250%, I barely get any rares either, and when I do they're almost always below 10 stars.
I've seen Gal Gryphon about 4 times now.
Nyau only seems to appear at the south exit of the top left map section, and in the bottom right corner.
Other bosses tend to spawn at those places too, and then Nyau tends to call bosses other than Gal Gryphon.

Erza
Jul 25, 2015, 01:48 AM
Nyau really should've summoned Gal Gryphon 100% of the time with how rare he is.

Seems like he can summon any of dragon bosses or Gigur Gunnegam as well.

agree without gal beach wars drops are pwwwety shity

Erza
Jul 25, 2015, 01:50 AM
double post sry my browser is lagging Oo

Maenara
Jul 25, 2015, 02:09 AM
PSE burst rates seem extremely low as well, but the one time I did see a PSE burst, I got Lindonette(12* gunslash).

TaigaUC
Jul 25, 2015, 04:18 AM
I think I'm spoiled by Magatsu, Elder Luther and the limited quest, in that when using a 250% I'm still getting something worthwhile back.

When I do Beach Wars 3, it just feels like I'm throwing away tickets.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 25, 2015, 04:41 AM
got the 13 star double saber there so the drop rate seems good to me for fucking once

Maenara
Jul 25, 2015, 04:45 AM
The droprate from Gal Gryphon in the EQ is actually pretty freaking good, when it actually spawns. Friend got 2 Gal Winds from the same Gryphon Gels in the EQ.

Rakurai
Jul 25, 2015, 04:56 AM
The number of 13*drops on the quest record is pretty high considering how infrequently the EQ is available along with how low the chance of it spawning in the first place is.

I'm starting to think the drop rates on enemies aren't consistent among different quests, partly because I get 10* star drops way more often from the robots following the Diabo Grissith in the LQ then I do from killing the same enemies at the same level in an AQ.

wefwq
Jul 25, 2015, 05:16 AM
The droprate from Gal Gryphon in the EQ is actually pretty freaking good, when it actually spawns. Friend got 2 Gal Winds from the same Gryphon Gels in the EQ.
wow holy shit, that's a really good luck.

Cyber Meteor
Jul 25, 2015, 07:23 AM
I ran that EQ only once, and so far i got 3 11* with only a premium drink, they came from 3 different Magi Knight Gear it was like 1 rare Knight = 1 rare. So i guess it's not that bad in drop rate

Ryuuguu
Jul 25, 2015, 07:34 AM
I've gotten 2 elder pains from this EQ so far