PDA

View Full Version : About buying an extra charcater slot.

ChaosAngel92
Jul 25, 2015, 09:59 PM
I recently bought an extra charcter slot. I created a new character on such slot but there is something I didnt't like about it and decided to delete it. When I try to delete it, a message appears (in japanese) containing the words "AC" and a date. Once past that warning, a yellow legend appears underneath the charcater name and a date.

I assume that because its an extra slot, it will take 24 hours to be deleted, but my real concern is the part about the "AC". Did I buy an extra slot, or an extra character? What I mean is, once I delete this character, will I still be able to use the slot I bought or it is going to be lost?

red1228
Jul 25, 2015, 10:02 PM
Use this for questions: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

In regards to your question: If you already had two characters made (meaning this AC bought one was a 3rd character) then deleting them forfeits the 3rd character slot. You will have to pay 500 AC again if you want another character.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 25, 2015, 10:04 PM
It's best not to think of it as buying "slots"

Anduril
Jul 25, 2015, 10:06 PM
Think of it like buying a character creation ticket. Once it's used, you need to buy a new one.

[Ayumi]
Jul 25, 2015, 10:31 PM
As long as the 24 hours isn't up, I say cancel the deletion.
I think next month I heard we're getting a new Free Makeover Salon Pass. Use that on the character to fix whatever that needs fixing.
The name won't be fixed if that's the problem (that would cost you AC to fix I think... I remember AC to change your player ID, so I guess you can change character names too).

The moment that character is gone, you will need to pay again for that character.
Just wait for the pass.

yoshiblue
Jul 25, 2015, 10:32 PM
It's best not to think of it as buying "slots"

I think of it as the main character, your supporting character and the rest of the background characters that may or may not die.

[Ayumi]
Jul 25, 2015, 10:34 PM
I think of it as the main character, your supporting character and the rest of the background characters that may or may not die.

Gokou, Vegeta, then it's Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, etc...etc etc etc......