PDA

View Full Version : B20 is ALIVE!

SlN
Jul 26, 2015, 01:17 AM
/thread

final_attack
Jul 26, 2015, 01:18 AM
Might have something to do with a tweet I saw yesterday.

Saying something like foreigners are on B-1 atm.

HIT0SHI
Jul 26, 2015, 01:34 AM
What tweet?

Hysteria1987
Jul 26, 2015, 01:53 AM
There's always 'foreigners' on B1 though, surely they all know that by now. If that were the case then surely they'd be avoiding B8 too :P

B20 has been a little busier lately though, maybe we're running out of XH block room or something- I know an awful lot of em get full around concert time.

final_attack
Jul 26, 2015, 02:18 AM
What tweet?

Oh, if google translate is correct, just a tweet wondering why B-20 is empty on EQ times ....... and it says something about the foreigners probably seems like have moved to B-1 ..... something like that :o

Stickboy
Jul 26, 2015, 02:48 AM
soon, B1 is gonn' be empty

wefwq
Jul 26, 2015, 04:12 AM
Just make sure you guys don't tell B-001 folks anything bad about them so that they won't hate themself and implode again just like B-020 back then.
B-020 almost radiation free now... just about time.

Meteor Weapon
Jul 26, 2015, 04:24 AM
Block's don't seem to serve their official purpose on ship 2 huh...

sol_trigger
Jul 26, 2015, 05:22 AM
B20 is B20, fuck purpose

wefwq
Jul 26, 2015, 05:27 AM
Block's don't seem to serve their official purpose on ship 2 huh...
"the game ain't translated we can't read it huaehuahuahe"

Poyonche
Jul 26, 2015, 05:31 AM
"Oh this is the beginner block ? Lets show them how to play Dressup Online 2."

Vampy
Jul 26, 2015, 05:40 AM
For the most part they do then you have the morons who decided to make 20 the go to block and not something higher without taking in to considereration the future and how blocks tend to be repurposed by sega regularly. Then there are those who went to blocks 8 201 and 1 after 20 imploded making some difficulties a pain to find a mpa for.

[Ayumi]
Jul 26, 2015, 08:14 AM
I see enough Non-JPN players on every other block that isn't 20, so I really don't need/care for 20 unless I for some reason log on that block somehow, and just logging on to do some order or something to get off.
Have no reason to move blocks just to do a few orders.

SakuRei
Jul 26, 2015, 01:02 PM
So... Summing it up...

First, B-020 supposedly have been an english block before, but suddenly it turned into an inhabitable block due to an unknown and strong radiation and therefore called as PSO2's Chernobyl block.

Then some or few years already passed and B-020 became desolated and most of the people are warned not to go there due to high radiation content. But there's a strain on the loose and placed it on the beginner area, B-001 which is now titled as, PSO2's Nagasaki block. Now the radiation spread also on B-008 which will soon be called as... PSO2's Hiroshima block.

Currently infected blocks of Ship: 02 Ur as found by our fellow scienTITs and Researchers:

B-020 - Chernobyl
B-001 - Nagasaki
B-008 - Hiroshima

People don't sense or what'll happen in the future... If all blocks are infected with a strong radiation... [SPOILER]Half-life 3 Confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUGlOKsJGuI[/SPOILER-BOX]

Flaoc
Jul 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
So... Summing it up...

First, B-020 supposedly have been an english block before, but suddenly it turned into an inhabitable block due to an unknown and strong radiation and therefore called as PSO2's Nagasaki block.

Then some or few years already passed and B-020 became desolated and most of the people are warned not to go there due to high radiation content. But there's a strain on the loose and placed it on the beginner area, B-001 which is now titled as, PSO2's Hiroshima block. Now the radiation spread also on B-008 which will soon be called as... PSO2's Chernobyl block.

Currently infected blocks of Ship: 02 Ur as found by our fellow scienTITs and Researchers:

B-020 - Nagasaki
B-001 - Hiroshima
B-008 - Chernobyl

People don't sense or what'll happen in the future... If all blocks are infected with a strong radiation... [SPOILER]Half-life 3 Confirmed.

best way to explain it i seen

wefwq
Jul 26, 2015, 03:10 PM
So... Summing it up...

First, B-020 supposedly have been an english block before, but suddenly it turned into an inhabitable block due to an unknown and strong radiation and therefore called as PSO2's Nagasaki block.

Then some or few years already passed and B-020 became desolated and most of the people are warned not to go there due to high radiation content. But there's a strain on the loose and placed it on the beginner area, B-001 which is now titled as, PSO2's Hiroshima block. Now the radiation spread also on B-008 which will soon be called as... PSO2's Chernobyl block.

B-020 - Nagasaki
B-001 - Hiroshima
B-008 - Chernobyl

People don't sense or what'll happen in the future... If all blocks are infected with a strong radiation... [spoiler]Half-life 3 Confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUGlOKsJGuI[/spoiler-box]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

Poyonche
Jul 26, 2015, 04:02 PM
Those aren't radiations, those are [Shin'en No Yami] fragments.

Azure Falcon
Jul 26, 2015, 04:13 PM
Looks as dead as ever to me. I keep hoping either the stigma of B20 would be forgotten, or Sega removes it full stop and skips the number, it's a waste of a very valuable XH block. That said, at least the poison is (mostly) contained to B1, this way they are in a block that represents their skill level too.

BIG OLAF
Jul 26, 2015, 06:13 PM
The case of B20 nowadays is a strange one.

I mean, the JPs have to know by now that all the EN players don't hang out there anymore, right...? Yet they treat it like it's the neighborhood "haunted house" - you just don't go in, despite nothing actually being there.

Also, as a somewhat funny, and related, aside - yesterday I saw a JP player with a custom online status that read "NA come soon FOREIGNERS," which I suppose meant that he/she really hopes we all get the fuck out. Didn't think there were any JPs that still want us gone that bad.

[Ayumi]
Jul 26, 2015, 07:26 PM

I mean, the JPs have to know by now that all the EN players don't hang out there anymore, right...? Yet they treat it like it's the neighborhood "haunted house" - you just don't go in, despite nothing actually being there.

Also, as a somewhat funny, and related, aside - yesterday I saw a JP player with a custom online status that read "NA come soon FOREIGNERS," which I suppose meant that he/she really hopes we all get the fuck out. Didn't think there were any JPs that still want us gone that bad.

I heard and knew people moved to Block 1 for a while now, and even then I refuse to play on block 20. Unless as I've said before, I'm not doing anything important.

Vampy
Jul 26, 2015, 09:12 PM
So... Summing it up...

B-020 - Nagasaki
B-001 - Hiroshima
B-008 - Chernobyl

I'd switch Chernobyl and Nagasaki because 20 has long since been abandoned by basically everyone.

Hysteria1987
Jul 27, 2015, 04:37 AM
;3276886']I heard and knew people moved to Block 1 for a while now, and even then I refuse to play on block 20. Unless as I've said before, I'm not doing anything important.

I think that's sort of half the problem- there's the stigma of B20, which we could all be expected to get over well enough, but nobody goes there as well because there's nobody else there. Goodness knows I change blocks if I spawn in there!

SakuRei
Jul 27, 2015, 05:05 AM
I'd switch Chernobyl and Nagasaki because 20 has long since been abandoned by basically everyone.

Whoops, I stand corrected for that one... Re-editin~

"50,000 people used to live here--but they migrated, to spread through the whole block and lay eggs."

Call of B-020 - AFK Warfare

Edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI1pVc0XJDI

Nuclear - Mike Oldfield - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ)

Tried watching the vid and, hey! I'm lookin~ for this song. Thanks.

tuxdude143
Jul 27, 2015, 11:14 PM
I... Actually didn't mind the old b-20 that much. Don't kill me but I had fun with some of the crazy shit that went on

Sinon
Jul 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
The ̶N̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ Block 01 is Dark and full of Terrors (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofIlP1gJ-Ho)

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/T3lkKuJ.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

HIT0SHI
Jul 28, 2015, 12:39 AM
I... Actually didn't mind the old b-20 that much. Don't kill me but I had fun with some of the crazy shit that went on

Same here.
I can understand if you wanna do an EQ but for everything else, it was fine for me. :-?

Flaoc
Jul 28, 2015, 12:52 AM
Same here.
I can understand if you wanna do an EQ but for everything else, it was fine for me. :-?

im not sure i was fine with everything but i didnt mind going there to afk or just chill when bored and dont feel like doing anything same case with b1 really. even though ill complain when b1 radiation seeps into b13 or b14

wefwq
Jul 28, 2015, 01:38 AM
Too bad, i'll still send hired goon after you.

Halikus
Jul 28, 2015, 03:48 AM
Wouldn't it be ironic if all the good players started doing eqs on 20 knowing the rest of the community avoids it for "historical" reasons...

wefwq
Jul 28, 2015, 04:53 AM
Wouldn't it be ironic if all the good players started doing eqs on 20 knowing the rest of the community avoids it for "historical" reasons...
Actually, since it's abandoned after sometime, i have seen few groups of character with decent gear playing on locked MPA over there few times during EQ.
I don't really know if those people are actually a legit "good players" or not, but i assume they are since their stuff are properly grinded and affixed.

Halikus
Jul 28, 2015, 04:58 AM
il admit iv done phase 2 magatsu there and it went rather well

wefwq
Jul 28, 2015, 05:00 AM
So this is the power of the stealth revival don't tell B-001

Xiriko
Jul 28, 2015, 05:06 AM
I play in b20 these days every now and then. With all this talk of it being "infected" it makes it a good block to play in since you can't lag much due to crowds.

Achelousaurus
Jul 28, 2015, 10:36 AM

Yeah.
It's almost empty most of the time, so they have to know most b20ians go elsewhere now, so there is no more point in avoiding it.

In fact since it's empty, B20ians have no choice but to go elsewhere and irradiate other blocks, bringing the cancer with them.
But if B20 would be flourishing once again they would be largely contained therein.
Which means far less radiation concerns in other blocks.

I play in b20 these days every now and then. With all this talk of it being "infected" it makes it a good block to play in since you can't lag much due to crowds.
That's just lobby lag, though. Only necessary if your pc can't handle the player model count.

Flaoc
Jul 28, 2015, 11:27 AM
i usually go to b36 (prem master race) or b20 to do stuff in outside of lq or ult