PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Blazblue Collab?!

burningleos
Jul 26, 2015, 06:52 PM
Hey guys, lets just say that im jealous of JP PSO2 now... they added armor and weapons based on one of my favorite Fighting Games, blazblue, if you don't know what that is, then i feel sorry for ya, but basically yea... :-?

I also have a reaction video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW4HNxGFYq8

BeHummer
Jul 26, 2015, 07:05 PM
wait, why don't u play PSO2 JP instead? :D

Poyonche
Jul 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
Soon i will wear this : [SPOILER-BOX]http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Ragna-Repca-F-508x286.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

And this : [SPOILER-BOX]http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Blood-Scythe.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

ZynischQ
Jul 26, 2015, 07:07 PM
Funfact, that bloodscythe camo is compatible with wands.

Poyonche
Jul 26, 2015, 07:10 PM
I was thinking to Partizans but nope, they made it wand compatible.

"Behold the power of my bloodscythe, it can send... LIGHT SPARKLES !"

[Ayumi]
Jul 26, 2015, 07:19 PM
Is Taokaka's outfit coming? + The face?

wefwq
Jul 26, 2015, 07:21 PM
;3276881']Is Taokaka's outfit coming? + The face?
I don't think so.

[Ayumi]
Jul 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
I don't think so.

Well I don't know much about Blazblue as I was never really a fan of it. I like Guilty Gear though.
Is that one girl with the blue hat/beret... is her hat coming? I would be happy with that at least.

yoshiblue
Jul 26, 2015, 07:26 PM
Noel's get up will be included

[Ayumi]
Jul 26, 2015, 07:29 PM
Noel's get up will be included

Yeah, sorry. Had to look that up.
As said, I don't really know much about the series.

I did see there's the one look with the hat and a "new look" on a quick search online. The one with the hat is the one coming right? Please say yes.

yoshiblue
Jul 26, 2015, 07:37 PM
Huh, I thought the hat would be included. I guess I was wrong.
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Verses-Blazblue-508x286.jpghttp://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign-508x286.jpg
Image providers. We love you.

Ginganator12
Jul 26, 2015, 07:39 PM
Blazblue ain't too bad. The Hyperdimension collab will be more worthwhile though.

Reiketsu
Jul 26, 2015, 07:43 PM
Of course they'd go with the meh Noel design.

Oh well, there's no Bullet, so this collab is dead to me, anyway.

JRDeBo
Jul 26, 2015, 08:11 PM
I wish they added a Taokaka costume.

[Ayumi]
Jul 26, 2015, 09:29 PM
Oh well. I see nothing at all from anything there I care for.
Just mean more money to safe.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 27, 2015, 02:17 AM
I wonder how that blade camo will work

the picture is too small

Spiral
Jul 27, 2015, 02:39 AM
I wonder how that blade camo will work

the picture is too small

Actually, this is a pretty good point. Could be very neat. (And need to save meseta then...)

No Justice CAST parts....-sad- Xrd. Right.

landman
Jul 27, 2015, 02:48 AM
I'm more into GG, and in a month I will be leveling my new character, May ^o^ PA customization came in the perfect time to whack this anchor lol

dekopong
Jul 27, 2015, 02:52 AM
Introduction movie for the update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL8aS1M0G7M

You can see how the camo works, but probably you have to pause and play a lot!

Sizustar
Jul 27, 2015, 04:25 AM
;3276881']Is Taokaka's outfit coming? + The face?

Probabely with the 2nd collab, like they did multiple collab with Fate, and Virtual on,a nd included more from those serie.

Ziel
Jul 27, 2015, 07:18 AM
Im really surprised makoto´s outfit wasnt included given the skimpy-ness, haku-men would have been awesome too.

And hazama, but i guess there´s enough trolling already.

Hrith
Jul 27, 2015, 08:34 AM
Hakumen would really have been awesome, outfit or sword/katana camouflage.

Same with the GG collaboration, the characters listed aren't amazing. I mean Sol is always cool, but I'd rather have had A.B.A. or Dizzy or Baiken or Slayer... or Axl or Potemkin >_>

Vintasticvin
Jul 27, 2015, 09:57 AM

Same with the GG collaboration, the characters listed aren't amazing. I mean Sol is always cool, but I'd rather have had A.B.A. or Dizzy or Baiken or Slayer... or Axl or Potemkin >_>

If only they were in Xrd also my moneys gonna hate me after tgis and the NeoNep scratch.

SakuRei
Jul 27, 2015, 10:10 AM
Damn, I kinda wish we have Collab PA's or Skills that can be unlocked via limited quest only.

I want that Katana Just Guard to be changed with Kokuujin Yukikaze Just Guard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSyicqKrjAE

--Or like, They should have put Hakumen along the collab. Bluurgh...

GoldenFalcon
Jul 27, 2015, 10:19 AM
Collab weapon camos having a different Just Guard animation would be cool

Chdata
Jul 27, 2015, 10:29 AM
why doesn't anyone want to be arakune

TaigaUC
Jul 27, 2015, 10:39 AM
Waiting for the day we get a Street Fighter collab, and the outfits will be default classic Ryu, Ken, Gouki, Dan. With customizable colors.
Throw Sagat in there too. Unisex boxer shorts.

[Ayumi]
Jul 27, 2015, 10:55 AM
Probabely with the 2nd collab, like they did multiple collab with Fate, and Virtual on,a nd included more from those serie.

I honestly used to think that Sega owned Virtual On.

Waiting for the day we get a Street Fighter collab, and the outfits will be default classic Ryu, Ken, Gouki, Dan. With customizable colors.
Throw Sagat in there too. Unisex boxer shorts.

And make Sagat's outfit swimwear so I can wear it during the summer.

I would really want mo... Chun-Li's outfit.

Vintasticvin
Jul 27, 2015, 11:13 AM
why doesn't anyone want to be arakune

Pso2 can't handle that glob of sexiness and Arakune is too good for this game then again I wouldn't mind an Arakune mag cell.

Superia
Jul 27, 2015, 11:40 AM
Collab weapon camos having a different Just Guard animation would be cool

I still think that it would have been nice if certain camouflages would change the animations of certain actions, but otherwise still have the same properties such as speed and hitbox. Excalibur changing OE and Kazan into the eponymous action or Gae Bolg changing how Assault Buster and Sacred Skewer look, for instance.

LonelyGaruga
Jul 27, 2015, 12:00 PM
Im really surprised makoto´s outfit wasnt included given the skimpy-ness, haku-men would have been awesome too.

And hazama, but i guess there´s enough trolling already.

These characters aren't important enough for BBCP's plot to get a spot in the collab. There's a chance they might make it if PSO2 does a collab with the recently announced fourth installment, Central Fiction.

DRIGZ
Jul 27, 2015, 12:57 PM
Looking forward to ragnas hair and sol's outfit, I would have loved shishigami bang's outfit and hair but you can't have everything xP

Vintasticvin
Jul 27, 2015, 04:07 PM
Looking forward to ragnas hair and sol's outfit, I would have loved shishigami bang's outfit and hair but you can't have everything xP

Bang F Repca... Now just let the thought settle in.

burningleos
Jul 27, 2015, 04:14 PM
Wow i never expected this post to get popular in a few days?!

Vintasticvin
Jul 27, 2015, 04:54 PM
Its Blazfreakingblue man whaddya expect xD

burningleos
Jul 27, 2015, 04:59 PM
Its Blazfreakingblue man whaddya expect xD

True... I mean its an awesome fighting game where Busty Human squirrels, Masked Metal Cat people, and where people can use Big Freakin' weapons and flashy attacks come together...

oh... and about the squirrel part btw, my brother thinks makoto's a chipmunk

LonelyGaruga
Jul 27, 2015, 06:59 PM
Bang F Repca... Now just let the thought settle in.

It would be modified. Noel's outfit is probably getting modified anyway, given she has official art depicting her going commando (granted, that was in CS, not CP).

True... I mean its an awesome fighting game where Busty Human squirrels, Masked Metal Cat people, and where people can use Big Freakin' weapons and flashy attacks come together...

oh... and about the squirrel part btw, my brother thinks makoto's a chipmunk

one of my favorite Fighting Games, blazblue

That's what you have to say about one of your favorite games? Wonder what other games rank among your favorites...

By the way, Makoto is a squirrel girl, go tell your brother that. Squirrels and chipmunks are in the same animal family anyway. Taokaka also isn't a metal cat, although a robot Taokaka is a gag reel character.

Great Pan
Jul 27, 2015, 07:22 PM
Where's my Batman Collab? Please, SEGA, enough with animu bullshit.

[Ayumi]
Jul 27, 2015, 07:29 PM

Every PSO player knows we need a Dragon Ball collab for all those SSJ5Trunks2001s.
Flying Nimbus Launcher (or LA).
Spirit Bomb camo for Cards/Taliseses...es...
Power Pole camo for doublesabers.
Trunk's Sword camo for swords.
etc, etc, etc.

I rather have some nice game collabs. Before Konami bites the dust, make a Ganbare Goemon collab. I would like a Yae costume (The original, even though I know they would pick the sluttier looking outfit), a Sasuke mag, and a Golden Pipe camo for wands.
Maybe an Ebisumaru costume too? Would like an Ebisumaru Partner Machine.

Hm... Sega and Nintendo been on good terms for a while. Maybe a Nintendo collab?
Varia Suit for casts, Yoshi-Rappy, Pauline outfit (you know that's the one they would pick).

There's many options to choose from.

Reiketsu
Jul 27, 2015, 07:36 PM
;3277131']Before Konami bites the dust, make a Ganbare Goemon collab.

YES, PLEASE!!

As for Nintendo, I really just want my Yoshi voice ticket.

Sinon
Jul 27, 2015, 07:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/RBJPvTM.jpg

burningleos
Jul 27, 2015, 07:45 PM
That's what you have to say about one of your favorite games? Wonder what other games rank among your favorites...

By the way, Makoto is a squirrel girl, go tell your brother that. Squirrels and chipmunks are in the same animal family anyway. Taokaka also isn't a metal cat, although a robot Taokaka is a gag reel character.

Well yes, I know that Taokaka isn't some metal cat, but if you read a little bit about her "tribe" is that Taokaka belongs to group of cat like people (dubbed the Kaka Clan) that are at the same time bio-weapons, the bio weapons are mostly shown (from taokaka's movesets) are metal blades which are used somewhat like claws (she can also turn her hands into chainsaws for a short time as well), how she uses these weapons are from a strange energy called Sither, which is used to power most of her moves...

Also, Taokaka is even one of my favorite Blazblue characters, because of her hilarious nicknames she gives to people she meets (such example is calling Bang Shishigami scruffy man, and even calling his lackies, blowpops), and also because her short-term memory loss is also makes me laugh in some occasions, she is even a good fighter, since im used to speedy characters...

burningleos
Jul 27, 2015, 07:49 PM
YES, PLEASE!!

As for Nintendo, I really just want my Yoshi voice ticket.

Or i should say that they should totally add Mario's voice as a ticket, it would be so funny seeing an anime character with an italian voice, i would so get it just for laughs!

(i should say toad, which is even more hilarious, but then again, at the same time sounds weird)

HopelessHero
Jul 28, 2015, 02:46 PM
[mumbling about how nobody even mentions Nu or Lambda]

GoldenFalcon
Jul 28, 2015, 02:53 PM
[mumbling about how nobody even mentions Nu or Lambda]

I just want the skin for dual blades

RedAegis
Jul 28, 2015, 08:20 PM
Since neither trollzama, old noel design or v-13 are in i dont care maybe just noel guns and mu-12 weapons, waiting for the GG stuff