PDA

View Full Version : Server up or down

Ashmore
Jul 28, 2015, 08:10 PM
I was on to day and now I am getting an erro 227 where me and my friend can not log in no more. are the Server up or down some one please do tell me.

Komeiji Sig
Jul 28, 2015, 08:12 PM
Server's down for maintenance

Ashmore
Jul 28, 2015, 08:14 PM
Thank you do we have to do anything be for we log in to day so we do not get blocked how we us tweakere

ZynischQ
Jul 28, 2015, 08:15 PM
Thank you do we have to do anything before we log in today so we do not get blocked how we use tweaker

I'm going to assume that's what you said.

Just wait 7 hours for the maint to finish then you should be able to log on without problem.

Ashmore
Jul 28, 2015, 08:23 PM
Ok cool. I want to know would any of you SIGN a PETITION how I can not put the url up here just google (Re-gain our trust, Sega! - Phantasy Star Online 2 western release) . I have put it up on facebook and any where I can think of.

The Walrus
Jul 28, 2015, 08:53 PM
What the fuck are these words you are posting

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2015, 09:00 PM
Ok cool. I want to know would any of you SIGN a PETITION how I can not put the url up here just google (Re-gain our trust, Sega! - Phantasy Star Online 2 western release) . I have put it up on facebook and any where I can think of.
Theres a petition thread that gets Necro'd pretty frequently, go sign that one since it won't do anything.

Also, every week, this type of thread gets made, ridiculous

KazukiQZ
Jul 28, 2015, 09:20 PM
^Some people don't read Bumped, which they should starting now =3=

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2015, 09:23 PM
^Some people don't read Bumped, which they should starting now =3=
people on Bump still ask whens maintenance and how long it will be and when they do it when its right on the top of the first page. gotta hold everyones hands now a days

KazukiQZ
Jul 28, 2015, 09:25 PM
^Lol, that's bad xD

[Ayumi]
Jul 28, 2015, 09:48 PM
What does maintenance stand for?
What does maintenance mean?
Why is the sky blue?
How come I taste blood?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2015, 09:50 PM
Why are we getting a boost this week?

Anduril
Jul 28, 2015, 09:54 PM
;3277445']What does maintenance stand for?
What does maintenance mean?
Why is the sky blue?
How come I taste blood?
It stands for "Make All Intelligent Narwhals Transcend Eternity, Never Abandon New Coke Ever." This was the failed marketing attempt by the Coca-Cola Company to capitalize on the popularity of that Narwhal video from the late '00's and bring back New Coke in a kinda nostalgic fashion. Needless to say, this failed. Unfortunately, before they realized it would fail, the Pepsi Corp. launched a counter-campaign for their product, Pepsi Blue, and shot blue food coloring into the atmosphere, thus the sky is now blue when it had previously been a beautiful clear color (the result of a similar campaign for Crystal Pepsi). The blood is from your teeth and gums rotting from drinking too much soda.

Why are we getting a boost this week?
Photons, maaaaaaan.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2015, 10:03 PM
I wasn't serious with that question

Anduril
Jul 28, 2015, 10:04 PM
I wasn't serious with that question
Gotcha. Look again.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 28, 2015, 10:05 PM
Gotcha. Look again.