PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Anniversary AC Scratch July 29th 2015 (server is up)

TaigaUC
Jul 29, 2015, 12:04 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150729/accessory/
Kinda underwhelming.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150729/support/
Not so underwhelming.

wefwq
Jul 29, 2015, 12:07 AM
The real meat are on the next scratch.

Ceresa
Jul 29, 2015, 12:09 AM
Nobles and Element+10 are underwhelming, wtf?

This is best scratch.

Scale of Judgment
Jul 29, 2015, 12:10 AM
I'm saving all my funds for:
THERE IS NO HELL, ONLY DARKNESS!

EvilMag
Would be nice if the 10% Element was tradeable.

But it isn't.

femme fatale
10% attribute is a god send

Bellion
Jul 29, 2015, 12:11 AM
Are element attribute +10 still account bound? I hope not. Sure as heck am not spending AC for that.
Well, guess I'll upgrade myself from pleb to noble either way!

Spiral
Jul 29, 2015, 12:18 AM
Would be nice if the 10% Element was tradeable.

But it isn't.

O-oh. Was extremely joyed to see it on the scratch. Yet was wondering why it was a "revival" if never existed on player shops. This explains things!

TaigaUC
Jul 29, 2015, 12:21 AM
I meant the accessories are underwhelming.

Vatallus
Jul 29, 2015, 12:23 AM
Oh cool with those 10%s I might finally be able to attribute grind my Ares bow to 60 element using Xie bows as fodder and...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Nuclear_Knight/xx1-3_zpssf7pvkox.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

... Not tradeable? ... I'll just show myself out now.

Nyansan
Jul 29, 2015, 12:27 AM
Only really interesting accessory out there was the SP belt (which iirc was 30m+ last time I checked). Could also consider getting 総髪 but only prolly if it's dirt cheap.

Hairstyle tix are a real letdown so not bothering with that :/ Might consider getting LAs for pictorial purposes but I'm saving up for next week

GoldGenII
Jul 29, 2015, 12:32 AM
No Noctilucent Eyes. Garbage revival.

Rakurai
Jul 29, 2015, 12:51 AM
Well, this should do a good job of killing the stat boost item prices.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 29, 2015, 01:16 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150729/accessory/
Kinda underwhelming.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150729/support/
Not so underwhelming.

The fact they made a support item-specific scratch is probably the best thing they've done with scratch to this day.

WITH MFKING 10% ELE BOOSTERS!

God I hope SEGA keeps doing this. I would actually play scratch for the first time in... well... ever!

TaigaUC
Jul 29, 2015, 01:17 AM
I prefer games without scratch at all, but that's just me.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 29, 2015, 01:22 AM
I prefer games without scratch at all, but that's just me.

I don't have a problem with paid raffle-like things in games. It's just a delicate balance.

SEGA's scratch system, and contents are a combination mostly aesthetic, not game-breaking, and sellable (except for that 10% ele booster :-?) which is perfect.

The only problems AC scratch ever had was the super-diluted prize pool, and phashion being more misses than hits.

Maenara
Jul 29, 2015, 01:28 AM
Oh shit, Armband finally got revived.

Well, it was nice having one while no one else did while it lasted.

TaigaUC
Jul 29, 2015, 02:40 AM
Server is up blablabla

Qualia
Jul 29, 2015, 02:42 AM
Unrelated to the scratch, but the new matter board gives a 12* katana.

inb4badpotential

wefwq
Jul 29, 2015, 02:50 AM
Unrelated to the scratch, but the new matter board gives a 12* katana.

inb4badpotential
Is it looks cool or not?

Qualia
Jul 29, 2015, 02:52 AM
Is it looks cool or not?
Uhh

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/iZwtmjC.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I want to say yes..?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 29, 2015, 03:37 AM
It suffers from exaggerated blade syndrome. We need a camo of susanoguren :/

wefwq
Jul 29, 2015, 03:41 AM
Uhh

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/iZwtmjC.png[/spoiler-box]

I want to say yes..?
looks pretty good, at least it's one of those katana that actually looks like one, but
>wind
goddamnit sega

KazukiQZ
Jul 29, 2015, 03:50 AM
^Because it has innate Ilzan.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 29, 2015, 05:27 AM
Everyone should literally give SEGA feedback right now about the AC support item scratch.

Mine will be something like "making sub categories for scratch prizes actually made me play AC scratch for the first time since the day I first started playing PSO2".

Less diluted prize pool = better chances at something you want/valuable = more people playing scratch = more money for SEGA = more supply in player economy = lower prices = everyone wins.

There is literally no reason SEGA shouldn't add sub-categories to scratch from now on. Prize pools were too big, and diluted with trash up to now to make me want to play scratch. Let them know this is the best thing they've ever done with AC scratch.

The last time SEGA just nailed it was CM. I love it when they do something so right.

I'm just gushing right now seeing noble powers drop to under 50% of what they were before, and from just one scratch, I got a noble stam booster, and instantly made 6mil.

Flaoc
Jul 29, 2015, 06:13 AM
No Noctilucent Eyes. Garbage revival.

just looked at the price.. yikes they had a massive price spike think i only paid 2 mil or something when they came out

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://grabilla.com/0571d-1e681176-3a16-413b-b8c1-da8611b11ef0.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Achelousaurus
Jul 29, 2015, 07:30 AM
Everyone should literally give SEGA feedback right now about the AC support item scratch.

Mine will be something like "making sub categories for scratch prizes actually made me play AC scratch for the first time since the day I first started playing PSO2".

Less diluted prize pool = better chances at something you want/valuable = more people playing scratch = more money for SEGA = more supply in player economy = lower prices = everyone wins.

There is literally no reason SEGA shouldn't add sub-categories to scratch from now on. Prize pools were too big, and diluted with trash up to now to make me want to play scratch. Let them know this is the best thing they've ever done with AC scratch.

The last time SEGA just nailed it was CM. I love it when they do something so right.

I'm just gushing right now seeing noble powers drop to under 50% of what they were before, and from just one scratch, I got a noble stam booster, and instantly made 6mil.
Yeah.
Sega made some really bad decisions not even they benefit from. A lot of it seems just because they are lazy and/or don't properly think before releasing something.

They really did their homework about f2p morpgs but someone needs to teach them proper economics. There are even more things they could improve that a lot of people would gladly pay money for.
But I guess they got very limited QA >_>

GoldenFalcon
Jul 29, 2015, 07:43 AM
Nobles

What is a Nobles

Achelousaurus
Jul 29, 2015, 07:45 AM
Making the 10% element booster non tradeable is fucking ridiculous. Main point of AC was always to let people make meseta off it.

This actually sets a very bad precedent.
Because this could be the start of a pay to win transition.
It's a very small thing atm and you don't really need it, but in the future we could see more.
I always have to think about DLC, when it was new I was already complaining and bitching and everyone was just saying it's a small thing and it won't be bad.
And now we got dlc all over the place that's been in the game from the start and you pay ontop of the normal price to unlock stuff you already have.
or we get bs games like Evolve that launch with enough dlc to triple the original price.

The worst part of this is that it's random. People can spam the support item scratch for completely other items and just use the 10% boosters when they get them (cause why not) and Sega could still intrpret this as pay to win working and still act on it implementing more and more of it.

It will take a while to see the results but we could well see the game becoming more and more inconvenient (as if it wasn't already enough) unless you pay AC.

LonelyGaruga
Jul 29, 2015, 10:35 AM
Making the 10% element booster non tradeable is fucking ridiculous. Main point of AC was always to let people make meseta off it.

This actually sets a very bad precedent.
Because this could be the start of a pay to win transition.

10% element boosters have already been in the game for a long time.

Alma
Jul 29, 2015, 02:22 PM
well, we still got those 5% element booster
its hover at 8-10mill price now.

on another topic, the new mb 12* katana got 2 potential.

one is 21% striking damage boost at the enemy affected with abnormal state

and the other one was 16% close range dmg boost at lv3 potential... 16% tech dmg boost :wacko:

TaigaUC
Jul 29, 2015, 10:08 PM
What an awful accessory scratch.
It's so miserable that nobody wants to buy it, and so the prices have barely dropped.

On the other hand, the separate scratch for material stuffs has made most of those affordable, which is good.