PDA

View Full Version : Tab doesn't want to lock on

Climation
Jul 29, 2015, 10:14 AM
So hear me out, I know there was threads about this, but I can't find the solution, I went to my control settings and tried to change lock on to tab, but tab doesn't want to be registered.... Any tips :/?

TaigaUC
Jul 29, 2015, 10:11 PM
No idea. Tab should be cycle lock.

In control settings there are two setups, one for normal view and one for shoulder cam Z aim view.
Make sure you change it in both.

Aurorra
Jul 29, 2015, 10:59 PM
Is your tab key working for other programs? Maybe your keyboard is broken.

wefwq
Jul 30, 2015, 01:15 AM
It supposed to be that way, you didn't need to assign [tab] key to the keyboard configuration as the game will automatically recognize the button to switch on lock-on/switch between target on the range.

Just leave "Target Switching" blank (no other key assigned).
Default lock-on (toggle or hold) are [Q] key.

In case your tab doesn't work at all (assuming that your tab key are not broken), you could try to press "Reset All" on in-game options (warning: doing so will undo all changes you made in there!), or delete "user.pso2" since it seems that user config file able to fuck you up in weird way.
user.pso2 located inside [MyDocuments]/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/.. after deleting it (or simply rename it if you don't feel like to delete it anyway) launch game launcher to get new user config file (doing this also undo any customizations such as various graphic settings, sounds, and window size).