PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I can't use Bullet Bow, Sword or Machine Gun

Kawaiiomnitron
Jul 29, 2015, 12:55 PM
In addition to the above weapons I can't use, there are probably more. Though I have confirmed that I can use the Gunblade, Katana, Jet Blades, Dual Blades and Rods. I have no idea whats wrong with it. When ever I equip the mentioned weapons in the title, my weapon spins around on my back. (other players have noted that on their screen my character does draw his bow but there aren't any projectiles. This is really frustrating! The only class I can use all its weapons at the moment is Bouncer. Maybe because it was the first class I picked in PSO2? Anyways. I've tried using the Tweaker to find out if any missing files or corrupt files were found. The result was me reinstalling the censor patch but still with an unstable weapon. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Neith
Jul 29, 2015, 02:22 PM
If you play Bouncer, you can only use Dual Blades, Gunslash and Jet Boots. Any other weapons you can use have to be 'All class' equippable. So if you played Bouncer/Hunter, you can only use Bouncer weapons, plus any 'all class' weapons, so if you wanted to use a Sword you'd have to get one usable by any class.

Even if you do equip an all-class weapon, you can only use Photon Arts/Techs with it if they're either built into the weapon or you have the correct subclass (so you can't use Foie unless you have either Force, Bouncer or Techer as a main or sub for example).

In your example, you can equip the Dual Blades/Jet Boots and Gunslash normally but the Katana and Rod must be all-class weapons.

Just for further notice, the weapons native to each class are:
[spoiler-box]
Hunter: Sword, Wired Lance, Partizan, Gunslash
Fighter: Twin Daggers, Knuckles, Double Saber, Gunslash
Ranger: Assault Rifle, Launcher, Gunslash
Gunner: Twin Machineguns, Assault Rifle, Gunslash
Force: Rod, Talis, Gunslash
Techer: Wand, Talis, Gunslash
Braver: Katana, Bullet Bow, Gunslash
Bouncer: Dual Blades, Jet Boots, Gunslash[/spoiler-box]

Kawaiiomnitron
Jul 29, 2015, 06:30 PM
I know I can't use other weapons as a bouncer, but thanks for trying to solve my problem! I had switched to multiple classes and the problem persisted with different weapons, and to confirm that it was a game problem and not a natural function, I created a braver character and the only weapon I could use is the katana. I said in my earlier post what happened if i tried to use the bow.

Sunnyside
Jul 29, 2015, 06:42 PM
As a vanilla user I can only say.. any client side malfunction is a potential mod problem and most likely the only solution is a complete file recheck/reinstall.

I have no idea how tweaker works but if it mods client files then you'll probably get a vanilla jp client as a result which you can reinstall tweaker over..?

Asuka~
Jul 29, 2015, 06:47 PM
Sounds like you might not have enough in the way of stats to be able to equip weapons as the stat requirement varies and increases on higher rarity weapons for the most part. And no it isn't because you chose Bouncer. The class counter allows you to change classes but it must be ensured that you have the appropriate stats for said weapons. If you can show a picture or video of what your issue is then that'll help.

Edit: that spinning around sounds a bit whacky. I'm kinda curious as to how it looks though. But yeah, as a last resort you could just re-install. But yeah, I think there is another option under Troubleshooting on Tweaker which is Analyse install for issues. You could try that I guess.

Selphea
Jul 29, 2015, 06:49 PM
Try a file check - with the PSO2 launcher, not the Tweaker.