PDA

View Full Version : Housing

Ashero
Jul 31, 2015, 04:54 AM
Quick question, do you need to spend ac to remodel your house? I bought the large upgrade with FP, I bought decore, walls, etc. but it keeps telling me that I can't do it. I would be upset if it were to be a pay for only feature me personally since the small rooms terrible right now.

Vampy
Jul 31, 2015, 04:59 AM
You just need a room pass which you can get from fun scratch

Dammy
Jul 31, 2015, 04:59 AM
you can use 3 day room tickets for that

CoWorker
Jul 31, 2015, 05:29 AM
you can get the 3 Day Room pass from Fun Scratch or trade 1 excube for it in the excube shop

when you use the pass, you have to change your room layout from Mini-Room to Room Layout A/B

Aegix-Drakan
Aug 2, 2015, 08:27 PM
So you have to get room passes to put down more than 5 units worth of decorations? :(

I don't mind having a small room, personally. My main beef is the fact that at the moment all I can have is a bed, a table, a chair, and that magma cooker thing. My tiny room looks super bare.

Anduril
Aug 2, 2015, 08:34 PM
So you have to get room passes to put down more than 5 units worth of decorations? :(

I don't mind having a small room, personally. My main beef is the fact that at the moment all I can have is a bed, a table, a chair, and that magma cooker thing. My tiny room looks super bare.
Honestly, it's better than nothing. Before Ep.2, free players didn't even get the mini-room.

Aegix-Drakan
Aug 2, 2015, 08:37 PM
Honestly, it's better than nothing. Before Ep.2, free players didn't even get the mini-room.

Well, it's a good marketing plan, that's for sure.

If you don't have a room at all, you don't know what you might be missing. If you get to see it, then you start to go "man, I wanna upgrade this", and start considering paying for it. XD

GoldGenII
Aug 2, 2015, 08:55 PM
3-day room tickets, also, are pretty damn common from the fun scratch. Keep that in mind.

KazukiQZ
Aug 2, 2015, 08:57 PM
For those who feel they're too unlucky, can just turn 1 Excube into a 3-day Myroom ticket, from the Excube Shop.