PDA

View Full Version : 7 Days waiting for 2000 WM code and I DID NOT receive what I wanted to receive

chivien
Jul 31, 2015, 10:08 AM
Whatever it seems I'm too hot on the head

chivien
Jul 31, 2015, 10:26 AM
Same to him though

Kokurokoki
Jul 31, 2015, 03:08 PM
What do you mean you did not get what you wanted? Did they send you the wrong code by accident or something?

Be careful with what email address you set as your receiving email, I had some trouble too where I was waiting almost 2 weeks but then found out that the code system bugged out and didn't work with my email. I managed to get it fixed and everything was fine.

It seems that @hotmail.com email addresses don't seem to work. They don't receive the automatic email and notification from AIDA and arks-layer.

Alexxe
Aug 1, 2015, 06:17 PM
thats why you dont buy from aida

nathanielzor
Aug 1, 2015, 06:55 PM
thats why you don't buy anywhere but PSO2ES, stop being lazy
FTFY

Seriously guys use ES...

Kondibon
Aug 1, 2015, 07:02 PM
Just so you guys know, his problem was that he got a 7/11 card code. He wanted the web-money for something other than PSO2, which I guess is fair, but I don't see why he should fault anyone for assuming he went to the people managing the PSO2 tweaker and english patch, for AC and not web-money specifically.

wefwq
Aug 2, 2015, 12:18 AM
So, you're saying that they're also selling stuff outside from PSO2 stuff?
Can i also bought erogame?

Vatallus
Aug 2, 2015, 03:40 AM
If you wanted straight up WM, PlayAsia would have been cheaper unless Aida changed the rates recently.

Supporting the Tweaker is neat and all even though I don't use anything past the main patch anymore so I don't crash. Won't comment on the the 7/11 card part.

Totori
Aug 2, 2015, 03:42 AM
Nope still pretty overly expensive from AIDA, I guess they need to make a profit or something.

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2015, 03:52 AM
Nope still pretty overly expensive from AIDA, I guess they need to make a profit or something.

Well...who cares if its a little more expensive...is that really all people see each other for is a cheap inexpensive and invaluable service? Would you continue to provide services above and beyond for people to slander you for it? That wouldnt motivate me all too well.

The tweaker is incredible at FREE charge, people (AIDA) with lives just as anyone else, full time jobs, while making software and managing communities WHILE dealing with all the headache of webmoney codes...dont you think that deserves some recognition? I would gladly pay a bit more knowing how much they've done for the community and that my money is going to a well deserved cause...jeez people...either this is new age thinking or im just getting older...nut where are our manners and respect? I play with Tweaker and heavily rely on it just as many others probably do...to give it away for free is remarkable in itself.

Think of the bigger picture and stop being so shallow minded people.

Vatallus
Aug 4, 2015, 05:07 AM
I am capable of installing Agrajag's patches myself. The only thing the tweaker can offer is Story Patch and Item Translations which just make PSO2 crash a lot more frequently.

Like I said supporting the tweaker is neat and all but the original post stated they wanted WebMoney, not for PSO2 but for something else, and when it comes to that there are much cheaper alternatives. I do not see any problem with telling them there are cheaper alternatives if they want WebMoney cards for non-pso2 related deals.

Agarjag's team makes the main and large story patch. Aida just distributes it though his/her own server so the tweaker can download it. However Aida's team does the Story Patch and Item translations.