PDA

View Full Version : AQ groups?

Ryuuguu
Jul 31, 2015, 05:18 PM
Anyone interested in running SHAQs? Or getting abducted or something? I've been having trouble getting groups for this stuff. Is there some IRC chat for PSO2?

Zanverse
Jul 31, 2015, 05:27 PM
Getting SHAQ Capsules is kinda difficult and costly. I guess Risk +50 VHAQs are probably a better choice if you want to gain experience and stones.

FireswordRus
Jul 31, 2015, 05:32 PM
Getting SHAQ Capsules is kinda difficult and costly. I guess Risk +50 VHAQs are probably a better choice if you want to gain experience and stones.

easy right now, after risk +10 20-30 capsule on SH with full clear even solo

Asuka~
Jul 31, 2015, 06:28 PM
Anyone interested in running SHAQs? Or getting abducted or something? I've been having trouble getting groups for this stuff. Is there some IRC chat for PSO2?

I don't mind doing either since I need to get a Niren Orochi. I'm also flagged on 2 characters so there's also the option of mod farm. I'll PM you about it I guess.

Utterly Vile
Jul 31, 2015, 07:52 PM
I'd be glad too run them with you if your on ship 1...I haven't ventured back to ship 2 in a while.^^;

Zorua
Jul 31, 2015, 08:43 PM
I'd be glad too run them with you if your on ship 1...I haven't ventured back to ship 2 in a while.^^;

I've been needing people to farm modulator with if you wanna try meeting up sometime.

Utterly Vile
Aug 1, 2015, 09:24 AM
I've been needing people to farm modulator with if you wanna try meeting up sometime.

Sorry for the late response, but I would be more than glad too!!
I'll check back here to coordinate as many runs as you want.
I have a two more possible individuals who may want to come along as well.^^

Zorua
Aug 1, 2015, 11:24 AM
What's your IGN?

Chdata
Aug 1, 2015, 11:33 AM
I want to farm 12* pass and Zieg's 12*s from pyroxene shop, SHAQ is best rite?