PDA

View Full Version : Little confused on what this means? pso2 vita

doomxaxxtra
Aug 1, 2015, 08:18 PM
Package version and 4GB, person concerning it is our combination available in the 8GB memory card, in "PS Vita" version updates, for the size of the update file has become a data size exceeding the capacity of the target memory card, play In order to enjoy the, it has become necessary to use of 16GB or more of the memory card.
Thank you for your understanding humbly to everyone.

found this on the official pso2 vita site and its kinda poorly translated. I ordered the vita special package so is this saying that with a physical copy I need a 16 gb card or an 8gb card. I have one of each but if I can fit the updates on the 8gb with a physical copy that would be nice. Could someone explain this too me?

THNX

Kondibon
Aug 1, 2015, 08:44 PM
I believe it's saying that even though the original size of the game was 4GB, they recommend using a 16GB or higher memory card due to updates.

wefwq
Aug 1, 2015, 11:42 PM
The game size are constantly growing, thus you 'll still need bigger memory card even you bought the game cart, it's mandatory to have a big capacity memory card due to how frequent the game add new "content".

landman
Aug 2, 2015, 12:22 AM
8Gb is hasn't been enough for months, a 16gb card is mandatory.

Utterly Vile
Aug 2, 2015, 07:15 AM
8Gb is hasn't been enough for months, a 16gb card is mandatory.

This is truth... I play on the Vita, and a 16 gig is required for a start. But I would strongly suggest that you invest in a 32 bit soon. ^^