PDA

View Full Version : Matterboard 2-6

fay
Aug 3, 2015, 06:26 AM
Node B3. It says the area to go to is the "underworks area". There isn't a place called this though. Anyone able to remember where the rigth area is?

Rupikachu
Aug 3, 2015, 06:28 AM
Underworks is sub tunnels

fay
Aug 3, 2015, 06:34 AM
Great. Thanks for the heads up. I don't know why it doesn't just say sub tunnels to be fair

wefwq
Aug 3, 2015, 06:39 AM
Cause translation inconsistency, EN patch are slowly adopting SEA english translation instead of rooting on what they believe is better in the past.

fay
Aug 3, 2015, 06:44 AM
That makes sense. While on the subject of materboards, do any of you know how far the english story patch goes? Jus don't want to hit a part that's in Japanese and miss some important details.

wefwq
Aug 3, 2015, 06:49 AM
That makes sense. While on the subject of materboards, do any of you know how far the english story patch goes? Jus don't want to hit a part that's in Japanese and miss some important details.
Incomplete. it's still on mid EP3 iirc.
But do not worry, you can always replay cutscene from "My Room" using room terminal, under "Event Chronicle" menu.

fay
Aug 3, 2015, 07:02 AM
Never knew about that. Thanks again!

Maenara
Aug 3, 2015, 07:10 AM
Cause translation inconsistency, EN patch are slowly adopting SEA english translation instead of rooting on what they believe is better in the past.

Only in very specific areas. Besides, Skyscape and Underworks sound a lot better than Floating Continent and Subterranean Tunnels respectively, especially when Skyscape isn't a continent, and Underworks isn't made of tunnels, they're a bunch of islands and a single massive cavern, respectively.

Meteor Weapon
Aug 3, 2015, 07:28 AM
Inb4 they started changing Fang Banther to Fangbanser and the like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

fay
Aug 3, 2015, 07:30 AM
Personally I think they should just go with mines. Keeps it like PSO1 and generally just sounds better.

landman
Aug 3, 2015, 09:26 AM
You could always go to the mission counter and check what area has the Mater Board icon meaning your objective is there :wacko: