PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Quick Nooby questions

bokunamae
Aug 4, 2015, 07:48 PM
Hi!

I have been playing the game for a while using my basic Japanese knowledge And bits of the English patch. I am lvl 24 right now and have fair knowledge about things in the game but, I still have three questions that have been pressing at me lately that I cant find out on my own.

1. How do I get more quests? I only have the four arks' quests and the limited (lvl 20) quest but, thats it. I can get different quests via joining parties but cant get them on my own. Also I can do emergency quests so no problem there.

2. How do I start story mode? Like a retard i skipped the first story starting cutscene and have no idea what to do to start.

3. How to i get a lvl 20+ client order to activate hard on the first quests?

Thank you,
And keep game only chat in this thread.

Sizustar
Aug 4, 2015, 07:50 PM
Use the quick question and answer topic
www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

Hysteria1987
Aug 4, 2015, 08:43 PM
Talk to the quest admin, Koffie. She gives out client orders that, on completion, unlock the next lot of areas/quests.
In order to do story mode quests, you need to do a lot of fetch quests :p have a look at your matter board in your options menu- succeeding on all the gold squares will give you a story mission. Completing said story mission will get you the next maytrerboard from Xion, and so on, so forth.
I can't recall the exact circumstances required to get the hard mode client order- odds are you need to be a particular level before it becomes available- but it comes from Koffie too.

bokunamae
Aug 5, 2015, 07:43 AM
Thanks guys for helping me this is exactly what i need!!! :)