PDA

View Full Version : August 5th 2015 Campaign: Buy a My Shop weapon/unit, get a higher rarity pass

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 01:21 AM
Weird-ass new campaign.
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=6623

Buy a 10 star weapon -> get 11 star weapon pass x1
Buy a 11 star weapon -> get 12 star weapon pass x1

Buy a 10 star unit -> get 11 star unit pass x3

Valid until August 19th.

Also note that as part of the Summer log-in campaign, it is possible to obtain a 10 star weapon pass.
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=6621

Use this to get from 10 star -> 11 star pass.
It looks like the passes won't be distributed until early September.
So I guess this means you can't use 10 -> 11 -> 12, unless you wait for another campaign.

Things to note:
- It can only be done once per account (they updated the website to clarify this).
- Do not delete the character that satisfies these conditions (ie. don't buy on a character then delete that character).
- Gift cannot be transferred to another SEGA ID

If you're not a premium user, I highly recommend only buying a 50 element weapon (ie. don't buy a low element weapon if you can't max the element).

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 01:30 AM
still no free unit pass? :^(

elryan
Aug 5, 2015, 01:30 AM
Spend 12* Weapon Pass get 13* Weapon Pass!

... I wish.

final_attack
Aug 5, 2015, 01:31 AM
Premium users (or used to be premium users) only campaign :/

Poor new free-users :/ The game already time consuming (and might screw them with RNG too) without premium, and the chance to get better (through better units at least, so they don't die too much) is in the back of pay-wall :/

ShinMegamiSensei
Aug 5, 2015, 01:32 AM
People got saikis before 11* passes were a thing...

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 01:36 AM
People got saikis before 11* passes were a thing...
But not for some who just start the game later or who was not lucky enough.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 01:38 AM
Free users can still go from 10 star to 11 star, it seems.
They can also do XH to get those free 12 star passes.
Newbies won't know what to buy, anyway.

The Elder Luther drops will probably all sell out by the time the passes get distributed.

final_attack
Aug 5, 2015, 01:39 AM
Well, there's also people who got a lot of Saiki Units, but just 2 part of it .... the other part just didn't drop at all after 4-5 group runs (rng being RNG). Getting *11 Units Pass is indeed useful, to complete 1 set if you just need 1 part of it.

Memo
Aug 5, 2015, 01:49 AM
> passes won't be distributed until early September.

Okay... Guess freemium users won't be able to get another 12 star weapon pass like TaigaUC said.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 01:54 AM
Can anyone else confirm that this line means it's per character and not account?

※キャンペーン期間中に複数回条件を満たされても、同一のキャラクターで受け取れるプレゼントは1回限りと なります。

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 01:57 AM
Can anyone else confirm that this line means it's per character and not account?
eh, i think it's that you can clear on multiple character, but each character are only capped to 1 reward.

landman
Aug 5, 2015, 01:59 AM
I already got 12* tikets for a complete rainbow set, but the worth weapons don't really exist yet (for Fo), and 11* units are so common in some XQ stages that I got plenty of spheres from them in the last year. But this is a great campaign.... at least to clean shops from cheap trash lol

ArcaneTechs
Aug 5, 2015, 02:04 AM
Freemium tears pouring down from the skies

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 02:06 AM
"キャンペーン期間中に複数回条件を満たされても、"
"even if you meet the conditions multiple times during the campaign"

"同一のキャラクターで受け取れるプレゼントは1回限りとなります"
"the present can only be received one time on the same character"

Maybe it's just me, but seems kinda vaguely worded?
I figure, if it was account, it would probably have "one time on the same account".
But they don't really specify if you meet the conditions multiple times on multiple character or not.

KazukiQZ
Aug 5, 2015, 02:10 AM
eh, i think it's that you can clear on multiple character, but each character are only capped to 1 reward.
So, for example, since I have 3 characters, my potential pass reward is 3 for each rarity?

Jokai
Aug 5, 2015, 02:10 AM
Holy crap, this is perfect for me. I last had premium 10 months ago and have 100s of 10* unit/weapon passes. Finally, I can have a saiki set. :grin:

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 02:14 AM
So, for example, since I have 3 characters, my potential pass reward is 3 for each rarity?
don't really know myself, try to read:

"キャンペーン期間中に複数回条件を満たされても、"
"even if you meet the conditions multiple times during the campaign"

"同一のキャラクターで受け取れるプレゼントは1回限りとなります"
"the present can only be received one time on the same character"

Maybe it's just me, but seems kinda vaguely worded?
I figure, if it was account, it would probably have "one time on the same account".
But they don't really specify if you meet the conditions multiple times on multiple character or not.
we have to bait few moon folks to do the job.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 02:18 AM
Good idea. I'll ask some JP friends when they're around or the server is up.

akitalevia
Aug 5, 2015, 02:48 AM
I already got 12* tikets for a complete rainbow set, but the worth weapons don't really exist yet (for Fo), and 11* units are so common in some XQ stages that I got plenty of spheres from them in the last year. But this is a great campaign.... at least to clean shops from cheap trash lol

Do you remember which stages give out the 11* units? I rarely find them in the XQ.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 03:01 AM
I thought they dropped from all the bosses. Possibly higher rate from Stage 40 and up.

landman
Aug 5, 2015, 03:04 AM
Forsaken Aquatics, second to last stage, we used to do it repeatedly (can be hard solo, Hunar+Rhishin in last stage), now we alternate to Sylvan Wyverns (second to last stage) for more exp from rare bosses COs but those only give 9* rares...

akitalevia
Aug 5, 2015, 03:07 AM
Ah, thanks both of you. I'll try to aim at the high stages then.

landman
Aug 5, 2015, 03:14 AM
About tikets for fremium players... at least the 11* weapon pass should be achiveable... daily loggins are given each day, aren't they? that's a 10* weapon ticket the 7th, and if they purchase a 10* weapon at least they will recieve the 11* ticket in september. Three 12* tikets are already free for all. that's best than nothing.

oratank
Aug 5, 2015, 04:18 AM
so per character or id

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 04:44 AM
They updated the message. It now says that it's per account only.

※キャンペーン期間中に複数回条件を満たされても、同一のアカウントで受け取れるプレゼントは1回限りとな ります。
(キャンペーンの受け取り条件に誤りがございましたため、お詫びして訂正させていただきます。 8/5 17:00 追記)

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 04:56 AM
wow, sausage sega.

landman
Aug 5, 2015, 05:10 AM
Not that it matters for fremium if they will only get one 10* ticket.