PDA

View Full Version : Kuronia discussion

Flaoc
Aug 5, 2015, 06:14 AM
well go!

ArcaneTechs
Aug 5, 2015, 06:17 AM
it's fun, still trying to figure out if people are going to just go to the boss after 500pts or stick around for chance at E Trial stones which those already seem sorta annoying to get. 200 stones per weapon isn't that bad either but I sorta don't feel like doing 800 runs total (Skull wep comes at 15%, 2 per clear etc)

Mobs however feel sparse, could be more at one time, might just be me idk

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 5, 2015, 06:18 AM
Harukotan sucks.

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 06:21 AM
Still waiting for what are skull weapon potential

RadiantLegend
Aug 5, 2015, 06:21 AM
Are the weapons an area drop as well?

Flaoc
Aug 5, 2015, 06:26 AM
well the 2 new souls are r atk gunne from codetta and s atk nepto/rheo from zigmorde
so 15 r atk 45 hp codetta soul and zigmor soul 15 s atk 4 pp

milranduil
Aug 5, 2015, 06:44 AM
I like Braver here so far. Kazan one shots the little darkers and some of the smaller kuronians and breaks the faces for free on the larger ones. Only the kuronian boss seems somewhat annoying so far.

EDIT: Ok, new boss not that bad. Poison briefly stun locks her too which is nice.

Kondibon
Aug 5, 2015, 07:11 AM
The fact that the areas in the map are bigger and those stupid floating mage things aren't there makes me like this map more than Shironia. It's so nice to not have tons of giant enemies in a tiny cramped road.

ZynischQ
Aug 5, 2015, 09:06 AM
After dicking around on swiki comments with google translate, I think I have all the pots for the new weapons.

12* Sword: Damage boost on JAs from JG
12* TD: Damage boost to Wild Rhapsody
12* DS: Damage boost while you are in midair
12* Wand: Chase Advance (same as the 12* WL with that potential)
12* Bow: Chase Arrow PP cost-
12* JB: Break Stance Up (Same as Nox launcher and lind knuckles)

13* Knuckles: Brave Stance Up (Same as two-headed ragnus) -30% pp cost, -5% damage
13* Rifle: Not sure, but should be same as TMG and gunslash
13* TMG: +11% shooting damage to weakpoints
13* Gunslash: +11% shooting damge to weakpoints
13* Talis: -30% pp cost, -5% damage
13* Katana: -30% pp cost, -5% damage

If I listed concrete numbers those are the numbers at pot3

Flaoc
Aug 5, 2015, 09:10 AM
wait a min... YOU LOSE DAMAGE WITH TALIS AND KATANA?

no thx man no thx.. that knuckle sounds really good though

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 09:11 AM
It's potential to gimping itself by reducing the damage you can deal?
So much for having highest base stat i guess -- or it described in a wrong way?

ZynischQ
Aug 5, 2015, 09:13 AM
It's potential to gimping itself by reducing the damage you can deal?
So much for having highest base stat i guess -- or it described in a wrong way?

It does indeed have the highest base stat.... 8 SAtt more than slave katana and 13 more SAtt than ares katana at +10... lol

Sadly, it looks like the only thing this is useful for is gekka looping and guren traveling.

Vatallus
Aug 5, 2015, 09:16 AM
After dicking around on swiki comments with google translate, I think I have all the pots for the new weapons.

13* Knuckles: Brave Stance Up (Same as two-headed ragnus)

Hmm, knuckles sound idea for one of my characters. Nothing else is interesting me atm. Removed my question because I figured it out. >.>

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2015, 09:20 AM
I have a question though. If the 陰輝石チャンドラ stones are for the 12/13*s. What are the 壊輝石ドゥルガー stones for? Hoping someone would know before I go digging around.

チャンドラ x80 for 12* 20 element, チャンドラ x200 for 13* 15 element

ドゥルガー are from the AIS Magatsu lol

TehCubey
Aug 5, 2015, 09:21 AM
Durga (ドゥルガー) stones are for Magatsu weapons - the Evil series.

EDIT:

That's wrong, the 13*s are bought using Yurlungur crystals which drop from Ult Lili.

Vatallus
Aug 5, 2015, 09:22 AM
Yeah I figured it out and removed my question. Thanks though. More stuff I don't need.

ZynischQ
Aug 5, 2015, 09:22 AM

Er no, ドゥルガー x 100 with 100 phase 1 magatsu pyroxene is for the 10 element evil weapons.

チャンドラ x 80 for a 20 element 12*, チャンドラ x 200 for a 15 element 13*.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2015, 09:23 AM
Er no, ドゥルガー x 100 with 100 phase 1 magatsu pyroxene is for the 10 element evil weapons.

チャンドラ x 80 for a 20 element 12*, チャンドラ x 200 for a 15 element 13*.

You even quoted the edited message....

ZynischQ
Aug 5, 2015, 09:24 AM
You even quoted the edited message....

derp, guess I hit the quote button after you edited it.

Vatallus
Aug 5, 2015, 09:25 AM
I find it odd that Magatsu stones even drop here. You would think most people have enough of those by now.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2015, 09:32 AM
I find it odd that Magatsu stones even drop here. You would think most people have enough of those by now.

Since I didn't play at all while AIS Magatsu was common, I would happily take stones that were once Emergency only

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 09:37 AM
Anyone figured out yet how to avoid scorpio-tan death seal attack?

Vatallus
Aug 5, 2015, 09:39 AM

I've never been hit by it since I just run away. Might be because I've been playing Ra/Br with rifle so I'm not even in it when it starts.

Poyonche
Aug 5, 2015, 09:40 AM
Just kick its fat ass until it breaks once you have the blue ball above your head.

Got killed once by this, not ever again.

Also Hans has two COs that give 3 stones per CO.

FantasyHeaven
Aug 5, 2015, 09:47 AM
boss roars -> run away
huge window

Chdata
Aug 5, 2015, 09:56 AM
-30%pp katana

13*

must have

Vatallus
Aug 5, 2015, 10:17 AM
I'm not that great of a player, and if you watch the start I had a pretty hard start up, but really this boss has a huge window announcing the attack is coming. If the link doesn't work skip to 2:54.

https://youtu.be/7lkhIOZI19w?t=2m54s

Chdata
Aug 5, 2015, 10:22 AM
yeah the way to do the dash was shown in the Braver Discussion thread

basically,

without pressing directional arrows at all, and in free look instead of aimed look, (aim look will spin you around instantly)

use PA, guard, soon as you guard, press forward then use PA again. that's all it is

Zanverse
Aug 5, 2015, 10:24 AM
Guar Zigmorde is a cool boss. What are all the breakable parts on her? Does she drop any good rares?

Vatallus
Aug 5, 2015, 10:27 AM
Guar Zigmorde is a cool boss. What are all the breakable parts on her? Does she drop any good rares?

Even with 250% on most of my runs I am still at 0 rare drops. Breakables that I know of are both tails and the mirror. Unsure if there is more spots. If all else fails wait until tomorrow and the in-game drop list should show us what drops there. I'm curious to know if Zigmorde has 13* drops or we have to actually grind stones for them.

Xaelouse
Aug 5, 2015, 10:33 AM

13* Knuckles: Brave Stance Up (Same as two-headed ragnus)

Actually the knuckles have the same potential as talis and katana. Yes, 28 pp BHS.

ZynischQ
Aug 5, 2015, 10:38 AM
Actually the knuckles have the same potential as talis and katana. Yes, 28 pp BHS.

Oh they do? Meh, guess that was wishful thinking on one commentator's part, lemme edit my post.

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 10:41 AM
Does the new *13 potential really decrease your damage?
I still having hard time to believe that...

Chdata
Aug 5, 2015, 10:56 AM
but it gives twice as much pp reduction as anything else does

and its on a 13* so it doesn't matter for dmg

LonelyGaruga
Aug 5, 2015, 11:03 AM
Does the new *13 potential really decrease your damage?
I still having hard time to believe that...

「仄めく憐光」PAテクニック使用時 PP減少20%威力5%ダウン

Down.

and its on a 13* so it doesn't matter for dmg

They're weaker than the Xie trade-ins, and those are already the weakest 13* set (next to Ideal on non-bosses).

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 11:06 AM
「仄めく憐光」PAテクニック使用時 PP減少20%威力5%ダウン

Down.

They're weaker than the Xie trade-ins, and those are already the weakest 13* set (next to Ideal on non-bosses).
Basically blunder weapon, what the fuck sega i don't even.

Hrith
Aug 5, 2015, 11:12 AM
It increases DPS, though. Damage =/= DPS.

Chdata
Aug 5, 2015, 11:19 AM
it doesn't necessarily increase DPS, it depends on what time period you're looking at too.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 5, 2015, 11:23 AM
It increases DPS, though. Damage =/= DPS.

It only increases DPS if you run out of PP, and even then it has to be on a longer time frame than a typical fight even lasts. It also faces the problem of competing with Yozakura. With the low cost PAs it only makes a difference of a couple PP per use. With the high cost PAs (namely, BHS) Ketos Proi would be useful regardless. Needless to say the talis is terrible because of PP Convert.

The best value these weapons have are for dashing. The damage is probably fine for SH TAs too. This is one of those potentials I think will get buffed in the future to have the damage penalty removed, we already have Psycho Wand with a 21% reduction and no penalty. No reason for a 13* to reduce by only 9% more but get slapped with a damage penalty.

pkemr4
Aug 5, 2015, 12:32 PM
ideal rifle still better overall? (i use it for bossing 95% of the time)

Chdata
Aug 5, 2015, 12:39 PM
so basically for high PP high dmg pa's its kinda ok

Unnamed Player
Aug 5, 2015, 12:56 PM
Are the new 13 star weapons area drops?

EvilMag
Aug 5, 2015, 12:58 PM
Seriously...YOU LOSE DAMAGE? That is so fucking stupid.

Looks like all the other drops are garbage too. Yeah...this area sucks.

Poyonche
Aug 5, 2015, 01:30 PM
I like this area because I can get lvl 17 PAs in.

Was planning to get the knuckles too but when I heard what the potential was I suddenly turn into dust.

EvilMag
Aug 5, 2015, 02:30 PM
I guess also plus side is..if you die at the boss and go back to the campship alone, you don't fail.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 5, 2015, 02:49 PM
Going to Kuronia reminds me of fighting Mogu in my Mists of Pandaria days for some reason. Both of them seem to have a fetish for giant statue versions of themselves, for starters.

Sayara
Aug 5, 2015, 03:25 PM
So what can you do when you get deathnoted on against her?

I was triggered once, but i smacked her backside noticed whisps fly off of me and off of her and she got stunned for a few seconds...

Does beating her backside contribute to breaking the curse?

Cyber Meteor
Aug 5, 2015, 03:35 PM
yeah, when you break her blue backside, the curse disappears, however it's broken very quickly, like 40k dmg on XH to break it, i don't know how much time it takes for her to kill you with that curse since i never had any problem to break it:-?

Sayara
Aug 5, 2015, 03:49 PM
Oh so it is just break her backside, Alright cool. I was curious because everyone was like she's gonna kill you with it. Then i smacked her with a wand and it just poofed away lol.

Ginganator12
Aug 5, 2015, 03:58 PM
It's easy to avoid getting the Death Seal once you figure out the timing of when the hit at the end of her Skill is about the happen. Well-placed Dodge will keep you from getting Death Sealed.

Vatallus
Aug 6, 2015, 07:11 AM
So rare version is a thing at least.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Nuclear_Knight/pso20150806_060016_000_zpsxgz31mhw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

And it drops a 11* unit... lets see what I got.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Nuclear_Knight/pso20150806_060607_001_zpscqk1pire.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I could of sworn this was a new map and not Magatsu.

Nyansan
Aug 6, 2015, 07:13 AM
I could of sworn this was a new map and not Magatsu.

Actually got one off an EC (the one that transports you into a cage thing).

While I'm at it, anyone have ideas how to kill spiderlady efficiently?

Vatallus
Aug 6, 2015, 07:14 AM
Actually got one off an EC (the one that transports you into a cage thing).

Ah, this was a legit drop from the boss crystal. Still have yet to untek the partizan but I'm pretty sure its trash.

Edit: partizan was pristine partizan. so yeah just trash.

Achelousaurus
Aug 6, 2015, 07:48 AM
well the 2 new souls are r atk gunne from codetta and s atk nepto/rheo from zigmorde
so 15 r atk 45 hp codetta soul and zigmor soul 15 s atk 4 pp
Codetta actually has a use. But Zigmor is as worthless as the facility souls.
Guess we can't have good new souls outside of ult and falzes.

I really wonder how long Sega is gonna play this "lets shift 1 point here and 2 points there" game with souls and fevers.
We are now getting to the point where small boosts don't matter anymore, thanks to ult and apprentice souls and easy affixing, so it's really pointless. And it's not like 15atk/4pp souls have ANY kind of use if we already have Anga Soul. Aside from maybe boosting but seems like Sega is pretty sparse on that.

Kondibon
Aug 6, 2015, 07:48 AM
I just learned two things. 1: Even if you wipe you can go straight back to the boss room. 2: The injury status stacks.

Maenara
Aug 6, 2015, 08:07 AM
I'm assuming Death Seal ignores i-frames when it actually kills you.

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 08:08 AM
If you get 1000 before boss, you can go to the boss room and see that it's empty, yeah.

Codetta soul is useless too imo.

milranduil
Aug 6, 2015, 08:14 AM
Codetta actually has a use.

And that is what exactly?

Maenara
Aug 6, 2015, 08:18 AM
They should start coming out with negative souls, like -50 S/R/T-Atk, +10 PP.

Kondibon
Aug 6, 2015, 08:24 AM
If you get 1000 before boss, you can go to the boss room and see that it's empty, yeah.No I meant if you wipe in the boss room you can just go back and keep fighting from where you left off.

Poyonche
Aug 6, 2015, 08:27 AM
I'm assuming Death Seal ignores i-frames when it actually kills you.

I got killed in the middle of my Gran Wave shift action. So yeah I think so too.

Searaphim
Aug 6, 2015, 08:56 AM
How exactly does the death seal work? Can you avoid dying without destroying the thing? Is it like a simple AOE that you have to avoid? If so I'd rather just go higher above her than run away.

Maenara
Aug 6, 2015, 09:01 AM
I got killed in the middle of my Gran Wave shift action. So yeah I think so too.

About time. Need more things in the game that ignore i-frames. Don't make it straight-up death though, make it heavy damage.

Guard Stance hunters should be the best class against the Profound Darkness. (´•ω•`)

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 09:06 AM
How exactly does the death seal work? Can you avoid dying without destroying the thing? Is it like a simple AOE that you have to avoid? If so I'd rather just go higher above her than run away.

I beat her on my first try without getting marked, I assume its the whirlpool where she does a close to the ground circle slice afterwards.

Rakurai
Aug 6, 2015, 09:39 AM
The way the Bikuda Rabbita follow you around like they want to give you a hug when you get near them is kind of amusing. I also like how they'll go flying halfway across the block to try and punch you if you hit them while they're idling.

The toy darkers in general just feel more fun to fight then any of the other types, because their gimmicks seem more distinct. They also have significantly higher HP, which also helps.

I beat her on my first try without getting marked, I assume its the whirlpool where she does a close to the ground circle slice afterwards.

It is.

The vacuum isn't even strong enough to pull you in while your weapon is sheathed, so only melee classes really have anything to worry about.

Searaphim
Aug 6, 2015, 09:51 AM

So once you're marked there's nothing you can do except destroy that thing on her back? Also, I find it kinda weird that I got marked if it's something on the ground since I spent the whole fight mid-air SatAiming at her head.

wefwq
Aug 6, 2015, 09:54 AM
The vacuum isn't even strong enough to pull you in while your weapon is sheathed, so only melee classes really have anything to worry about.
It's kind of annoying that when you're chilling with your blade and the whirpool starting to spin, running away when it all started are almost futile, but few PA can be used to avoid the vacuum:
-guilty break
-rising flag (crafted)
-surprise dunk
-heartless impact
-regenschlag
-guren tessen
-distraction wing
-parallel slider
-impact slider
-rodeo drive (might be tricky since the movement are non-linear)
-kamikaze arrow
-gran wave

for tech classes, they can rely on Ilzonde.

Searaphim
Aug 6, 2015, 09:58 AM
Grim Barrage should do the trick too.

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 10:02 AM
So once you're marked there's nothing you can do except destroy that thing on her back? Also, I find it kinda weird that I got marked if it's something on the ground since I spent the whole fight mid-air SatAiming at her head.

Well it might also be the case that it gets everything in that cylinder, I was never in it.

My solo was as BrHu katana so I just dashed out of it. (triple dash ftw - no PAs cause all I had was guren and I knew it'd make me stop and get pulled back).

The visual effect from her slash only appears on the floor.

Searaphim
Aug 6, 2015, 10:42 AM
The visual effect from her slash only appears on the floor.

Completely broken hitboxes ftw! :D That reminds me of some other bosses for which even if you're meters above the waves of the attacks it still hits you cuz sega.

Oh right, the best is on Falz Luther when he turns around slowly with his blades drawn and you have to run between the blades. Even if you're above falz and completely away from the blades they somehow still hit you! :)

Qualia
Aug 6, 2015, 02:00 PM
How do I make this place not feel like such a chore to solo on XH? It's so ugh.

milranduil
Aug 6, 2015, 02:18 PM
How do I make this place not feel like such a chore to solo on XH? It's so ugh.

Crafted kazan is bread and butter for XH.

Flaoc
Aug 6, 2015, 02:21 PM

this right here and in my case i been having a pretty easy time with kuronia on fihu

tip for solo is just rush codes should have enough kills at 500 for s rank

Qualia
Aug 6, 2015, 02:28 PM

Is it really though? Should I get the new 11* Kazan boosting katana or nah? The only things that really bother me are the four legged kuronians and the house darkers.

milranduil
Aug 6, 2015, 02:31 PM
House darkers = sakura the red ball, 4 legged kuronians = hatou spam. Poison katana is quite nice here too for said mobs (and boss).

un1t27
Aug 6, 2015, 02:35 PM
Is it really though? Should I get the new 11* Kazan boosting katana or nah? The only things that really bother me are the four legged kuronians and the house darkers.

That house darkers will fuck you UP if you don't know what you're doing. LOL

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 02:49 PM
play brhu I guess

it's the least of a chore to me, under FoTe

i never had a problem with the house darkers. it felt like they take forever in between attacks and then its just a simple swing thats easy to watch

the cars though.

are easy enough but feel really tanky even after you break the nose

Kondibon
Aug 6, 2015, 02:57 PM
The houses are more stressful to me than difficult. They're fine on their own but when a bunch of other enemies are around I get worried about hitting their wrong heads while fighting other things, so I try to take them out first. Except that's really annoying when everything else is trying to attack you to.
I tried to see what happens if you do it 3 times and light all their lanters. It turns out they go bonkers and push your shit in. It's almost as bad as when wondas made you stagger because you were attacking something else. >_>

Unnamed Player
Aug 6, 2015, 03:12 PM
I really hate the new boss, he/she/it isn't difficult to beat but he has way too much HP... v.v

wefwq
Aug 6, 2015, 03:13 PM
for bigger enemies, use hatou until you win.

HentaiLolicon
Aug 6, 2015, 03:54 PM
I really hate the new boss, he/she/it isn't difficult to beat but he has way too much HP... v.v
around 2mil HP only i guess, it died after 2 SC with WB on head

Hysteria1987
Aug 6, 2015, 06:23 PM
New area's real purdy. The enemies are awesome too, the Kuronians look like they mean business. Don't like the darkers at all though, I just don't like the toy concept...

I don't think I'll be going out of my way to hunt 13*s here, if I get any I reckon they'll become element grind fodder.

Maenara
Aug 6, 2015, 06:42 PM

XH enemies are supposed to have a lot of HP. It's not unique to the new boss.

Flaoc
Aug 6, 2015, 07:17 PM
have to say the camera is absolutely terrible on the new boss if u are very close.. cant see what attack shes about to do half the time at point blank range

edit: by this i mean cant see the axe in her hand.. she does very specific movements depending on if she is going to do side slashes or the 360 spin.. the later being really hard to see coming at zero distance. easy at close (using pso ranges here) and at the below poster no shit.. the voiced attacks are easy to tell coming. then u got angel who voices all of his attacks except say safoie which is still very predictable because of where he positions his hand and the camera almost never gets in the way of seeing that.

gunnegam is huge but all of his attacks are a joke to see coming even when standing at his feet (and sound muted) then you got guar who takes up so much of the camera u cant really see her axe at times..

wish you could make the camera zoom out even further but ya know.. sega

edit2: teammates saying the same thing about the camera gg

HentaiLolicon
Aug 6, 2015, 08:14 PM
have to say the camera is absolutely terrible on the new boss if u are very close.. cant see what attack shes about to do half the time at point blank range
Try to listen to what it says, the stun move has distinguished sentence

Renvalt
Aug 6, 2015, 11:14 PM
Try to listen to what it says, the stun move has distinguished sentence

I believe the stun spoke is preceded by the word "Hizamazuke", which means "kneeling" based on what I've looked up; therefore I assume she's saying "Kneel!"

Or perhaps to be more humorous about it: "Bow down, when you come to my town!" /Westsideconnection-insert (Note: the song I referenced is explicit - don't look it up if you can't handle it).

Vatallus
Aug 6, 2015, 11:24 PM
I believe the stun spoke is preceded by the word "Hizamazuke", which means "kneeling" based on what I've looked up; therefore I assume she's saying "Kneel!"

Or perhaps to be more humorous about it: "Bow down, when you come to my town!" /Westsideconnection-insert (Note: the song I referenced is explicit - don't look it up if you can't handle it).
I hear "hes a munchkin" and I can't unhear it everytime that attack is used.

Flaoc
Aug 7, 2015, 12:04 AM
hmm stopped to actually get a look to see if the pattern (to make up close easier despite camera issues) after her spoken attack it seems she does the 360 spin everytime but that was after 1 solo fight where i started to notice something was up... will see if its consistent

milranduil
Aug 7, 2015, 12:06 AM
She does 360 when below 50% hp I think.

KazukiQZ
Aug 7, 2015, 12:10 AM
So did SEGA remove the spider boss' 1 hit KO debuff after the emergency maintenance hit? I didn't see it anymore.

Flaoc
Aug 7, 2015, 12:15 AM
She does 360 when below 50% hp I think.

nope confirmed it she uses her 360 spin attack (which some reason needs 2 steps to dodge usually) after she does her stun attack

below 50% is when she uses the shockwaves (which can never hit you if you are in her face)

Cyber Meteor
Aug 7, 2015, 12:27 AM
Something is weird, after that emergency maintenance Zigmorde litterally ceased to apply the curse of death, she just does all her others attacks like usual, but the curse attack in itself is completely gone:-?, anyone else has that problem?

Flaoc
Aug 7, 2015, 12:33 AM
Something is weird, after that emergency maintenance Zigmorde litterally ceased to apply the curse of death, she just does all her others attacks like usual, but the curse attack in itself is completely gone:-?, anyone else has that problem?

yea she hasnt used it at all ever since that maint

Cyber Meteor
Aug 7, 2015, 12:44 AM
inb4, SEGA : "We removed the curse of death because that's what was causing the block disconnection":wacko:

wefwq
Aug 7, 2015, 12:59 AM
yea she hasnt used it at all ever since that maint
inb4 "we remove the ded attack cause it's too hard and we want the game stay casul"

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 7, 2015, 01:57 AM
They need to buff disk drop rate in all maps. Especially this.

They need to tack a PA/tech progression leveling system on somewhere that isn't as retarded as PSU.

Disk hunting is the single worst designed BS in this game that drives me up a wall. We need the disk droprates of ult lilipa everywhere.

Also, why the fk can the new PAs drop as <level 10 on this map?

Selphea
Aug 7, 2015, 02:04 AM
All they really need to do is make Lv17 and below discs tradable.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 7, 2015, 03:13 AM
So i removed the patches to see if it was causing the disappearence of the curse but nope, it's really SEGA that messed up their emergency maintenance

EDIT: from the player site : "特定条件により、ブロックの全ユーザーが切断されてしまう不具合への対策のため、ボスエネミー「グアル・ジ グモルデ」「アガタ・ジグモリンデ」の挙動を調整しました。" , Google translate : "The specific conditions, for measures to bug that all users of the block from being cut, we adjust the behavior of the boss enemy "guar-Jigumorude," "Agatha Jigumorinde""

The curse of death was causing all the ppl in block to disconnect, so they removed it, i hope they will put it back later but still, *facepalm* SEGA..........

Vatallus
Aug 7, 2015, 04:51 AM
So i removed the patches to see if it was causing the disappearence of the curse but nope, it's really SEGA that messed up their emergency maintenance

EDIT: from the player site : "特定条件により、ブロックの全ユーザーが切断されてしまう不具合への対策のため、ボスエネミー「グアル・ジ グモルデ」「アガタ・ジグモリンデ」の挙動を調整しました。" , Google translate : "The specific conditions, for measures to bug that all users of the block from being cut, we adjust the behavior of the boss enemy "guar-Jigumorude," "Agatha Jigumorinde""

The curse of death was causing all the ppl in block to disconnect, so they removed it, i hope they will put it back later but still, *facepalm* SEGA..........

Were all the people disconnecting due to rage quits because they couldn't dodge it? kappa

Flaoc
Aug 7, 2015, 04:59 AM
Were all the people disconnecting due to rage quits because they couldn't dodge it? kappa

i mean that could be a legit reason why sega thought people 630'd :wacko:

Poyonche
Aug 7, 2015, 05:11 AM
inb4, SEGA : "We removed the curse of death because that's what was causing the block disconnection":wacko:

Omagad ! He/she was right ! How did ya know ?

Cyber Meteor
Aug 7, 2015, 05:18 AM
^ Because SEGA:-P lol. On a more serious note i didn't know, i just found the coincidence would be hilarious if it was true and to my surprise, it was. This shows SEGA has litterally no limits when it comes to fucking up their own content, the only limits are those of their imagination, and i'm really impressed by how far they can go into that, it even looks like they're putting more effort into that than into improving the game even more. What will be the next bug? Let SEGA's RNG decide :grin:, it will create some from another dimension:wacko:

Poyonche
Aug 7, 2015, 07:46 AM
^ Because SEGA:-P lol. On a more serious note i didn't know, i just found the coincidence would be hilarious if it was true and to my surprise, it was. This shows SEGA has litterally no limits when it comes to fucking up their own content, the only limits are those of their imagination, and i'm really impressed by how far they can go into that, it even looks like they're putting more effort into that than into improving the game even more. What will be the next bug? Let SEGA's RNG decide :grin:, it will create some from another dimension:wacko:

Mmh, too much coinciences to be true. Pretty sure you are working for CIA Japan Edition and somehow hacked their mind. :wacko:

Achelousaurus
Aug 9, 2015, 12:20 PM
This is one of those potentials I think will get buffed in the future to have the damage penalty removed, we already have Psycho Wand with a 21% reduction and no penalty. No reason for a 13* to reduce by only 9% more but get slapped with a damage penalty.
If it will get removed and the pp reduction stays the same, they will be very good. Until then however...>_________________________>

Oh well, another useless 13* set.
It will be a long time before there is good reason to really upgrade all your weapons to 13*.
Didn't expect much from trade-ins but damage reduction or ds and not td getting airtime damage boost is just too ridiculous.
The game stagnates so very much in terms of power up progression because with good gear (even 11*) people are way too strong already so Sega is hesitating like a little girl to give any real boosts, like putting 2nd tier potentials on 13* weapons...or even 12*. That 2nd tier elemental stance is the only thing I know about and it's actually just 8% more than 1st tier.

But this means that they create a huge amount of useless weapons and the only ones really worth it are some of the Ideals and the Ares series.
Which means they put a lot of work into this and think everything is progressing nicely cause there is so much new gear, but because 90% of it is pointless there is little to do for players with a shred of thought and that results in little motivation to do any of the new content for long.

I mean, clearing a 1000point exploration with frequent codes doesn't take that long and spamming it, even 800 times, for a good strong weapon is ok.
But since the weapons suck, there is no point in doing it more than a few times as long as it's fun.

And again that turns into a long stretch of boredom because the new content stops being entertaining very quickly again.

That aside.
I really like Kuronia. Besides the big onis there aren't any enemies hard to reach with melee, so it's not like Shironia.
I also really like that enemies have high but but low damage, makes for far more fun and far more balanced gameplay than the other way around.

Usually it's that a couple of mistakes can get you killed and even if not you better keep up that healing. And everything dies quick and it gets dull easily.

But this way it's fun and fighting doesn't get interrupted all the time from healing.

milranduil
Aug 9, 2015, 12:50 PM
It will be a long time before there is good reason to really upgrade all your weapons to 13*.

lol what?

TwistedShaerk
Aug 9, 2015, 01:03 PM
Oh well, another useless 13* set.

I was more under the impression that the Rifle, Gunslash, and TMGs are at least worth getting given they increase weakspot damage with ranged attacks by 11% at Pot 3.

Asuka~
Aug 9, 2015, 01:59 PM
I was more under the impression that the Rifle, Gunslash, and TMGs are at least worth getting given they increase weakspot damage with ranged attacks by 11% at Pot 3.

Yeah. I'm wanting to get my hands on the Gunslash after I'm done element grinding my Gal Rifle.

Chdata
Aug 9, 2015, 02:45 PM
I saw a video of someone using 13* katana and hitting nearly twice my damage.

There is reason to upgrade now.

it was a lili katana too.

I only have biokatana atm though, but...

Superia
Aug 9, 2015, 02:46 PM
lol what?

They might mean because of stuff like Fighter using other class' weapons better than the original class could even with 13*. Otherwise, I don't know.

Chdata
Aug 9, 2015, 02:48 PM
but 13* is using everything better than anything else, isn't it?

Flaoc
Aug 9, 2015, 03:13 PM
I saw a video of someone using 13* katana and hitting nearly twice my damage.

There is reason to upgrade now.

it was a lili katana too.

I only have biokatana atm though, but...

lili katana? do you mean perhaps slave? (which hits around ares when pot is working)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 11, 2015, 02:07 PM
Rare axe wielding giants are damn-near non existant. Haven't seen one all week. Spawn rate is .04%, on par with falz angel, and I've seen him at least 3 times by now.

Rare toy house darker literally does not exist on the enemy encounter list for explore, and comes in at a hefty .02% in the second arks quest for the area.

SEGA messed up somewhere with this. Their rates are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 11, 2015, 02:18 PM
Rare toy house darker literally does not exist on the enemy encounter list for explore, and comes in at a hefty .02% in the second arks quest for the area.

SEGA messed up somewhere with this. Their rates are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low.

Wierd, i encounter the rare toy house frequently, like 1 every 30 mins in free field:wacko:. However i still haven't encountered the rare giant Kuronian, but i haven't played the game for like 2 days now and spent a total of like 7-8 hours in free field. But Shironia has the same problem. Rare Kuronian enemies seems to be the most rare ennemies of the game, and it's probably intentional. Anywat the rate you're mentioning seems familiar to others levels so i'm not sure they really messed up, but i'm doing this from memory, lol.

Hrith
Aug 12, 2015, 08:18 AM
There's a rare giant? Gerard does not have a client order for that >_>

HentaiLolicon
Aug 12, 2015, 08:33 AM
There is Parallel World for Kuron's rare mobs FYI

Cyber Meteor
Aug 12, 2015, 09:52 AM
There's a rare giant? Gerard does not have a client order for that >_>

It does, it's called "Sentry in Golden Armor" -> defeat Gol Ogabaure

@HentaiLolicon The parallel area has Gunne Ginna-gam and Yomna-zagri, but the new ennemies from the new area don't have their parallel area for now, they'll be added separately (count on 6-8 months at least for that lol)

Poyonche
Aug 12, 2015, 09:56 AM
they'll be added separately (count on 10-12 months at least for that lol)

Fixed that for u.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 12, 2015, 09:59 AM
:wacko:

Hrith
Aug 12, 2015, 10:08 AM
It does, it's called "Sentry in Golden Armor" -> defeat Gol OgabaureThat's a centaur =/

Cyber Meteor
Aug 12, 2015, 10:17 AM
Tbh I litterally wasn't able to remember that word(centaur) so i used "giant" lol, my bad^^;

FantasyHeaven
Aug 12, 2015, 10:19 AM
@HentaiLolicon The parallel area has Gunne Ginna-gam and Yomna-zagri, but the new ennemies from the new area don't have their parallel area for now, they'll be added separately (count on 6-8 months at least for that lol)
Mine had the rare version of Zigmorde as well as 4 rare versions of those big blue guys with staves that shoot purple spikes through the ground.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
Really? Picture please!

KazukiQZ
Aug 12, 2015, 08:04 PM
^Can confirm about Agatha + 4 gold ice centaurs, although no pic coz my party thought it was 'oh well, another parallel area' xD

Flaoc
Aug 13, 2015, 02:36 AM
^Can confirm about Agatha + 4 gold ice centaurs, although no pic coz my party thought it was 'oh well, another parallel area' xD

can confirm this also happened to me.. happens in the tundra parallel where burn+cater or haze share the same map type (had it during shaq)

Kichi
Aug 13, 2015, 03:11 AM
I can also confirm getting a parallel area with 2x rare Codotta Idetta. They had a few of the gingerbread house darkers with 'em.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 13, 2015, 04:50 AM
That'll be my only hope of getting the COs for rare centaur mages, and dollhouses done in this lifetime it seems.

Dai-RPG
Aug 14, 2015, 03:35 AM
Can I say that I really love the music on these stages...also I find the weird candy enemies remind me a lot of madoka magica... they are really freaky...

Cyber Meteor
Aug 14, 2015, 04:43 AM
Can I say that I really love the music on these stages

Why not? Me too i like the music of this area:-P

ThePSOVeteran
Aug 18, 2015, 09:52 PM
I only did Guar Zigmorde after the nerf and only on XH with Aida for her test runs for her "Gaijin Games", I was the only one that did not die to her and pretty much had her chasing me the whole fight and killed her fast with namegid.

This was also with her rules of no units equipped. This boss is not hard at all!

Kondibon
Aug 18, 2015, 10:10 PM
This boss is not hard at all!
I think we established that a while ago.

Kapparian
Aug 20, 2015, 11:21 PM
I only did Guar Zigmorde after the nerf and only on XH with Aida for her test runs for her "Gaijin Games", I was the only one that did not die to her and pretty much had her chasing me the whole fight and killed her fast with namegid.

This was also with her rules of no units equipped. This boss is not hard at all!

Lying as usual. If you can't handle Bal Rodos, which you clearly said you can't, then there's no way you can do the Kuron Boss yourself. You must have been running it on Normal and thought it was XH.

Rakurai
Aug 20, 2015, 11:25 PM
Guar Zigmorde just doesn't hit hard and/or fast enough compared to most bosses to be threatening.

The OHKO mechanic would've been more interesting if it couldn't be avoided entirely.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 20, 2015, 11:56 PM
Guar Zigmorde just doesn't hit hard and/or fast enough compared to most bosses to be threatening.

The OHKO mechanic would've been more interesting if it couldn't be avoided entirely.

I have yet to even know what her ohko is. I assume I kill her fast enough even solo on XH to never see it?

KazukiQZ
Aug 21, 2015, 12:10 AM
Sega removed it after 1 day of Kuron implementtion. It's a debuff skill casted upon the players and if didn't stun Guar fast enough, you'll die. And then Sega claimed that move cause block to disconnect players ( the problem didn't go away immediately after the 1Hko removal tho.)

LonelyGaruga
Aug 21, 2015, 12:18 AM
It had to be disabled because it was linked to disconnection issues.

Yeah...

Personally speaking, I think the Kuronia boss is one of the better designed bosses simply because it actually is very aggressive, and if you don't have a way to completely negate this (blocks, speed kills, ability to stay around face level), then you basically have to actually dodge every attack. The projectile attack and its enraged triple stun/injury swipes are free openings, but the rest of the attacks hit directly in front of it. The stun attack even hits above Guar, so you have to dodge it even if you're at face level.

Additionally, the design of the mirror is rather clever. In order to break it, damage equal to 1/4th of Guar's HP must be dealt to it, however, it does not count toward Guar's own health, and it's only a 130% damage modifier. This makes what would seem like an obvious target something that's worth considering whether or not to go after.

All that being said, yeah, Guar is not a very difficult boss, but as far as the bosses in this game go this is a notable improvement over the likes of, say, Gigur, so I don't see why anyone should comment negatively on it. I think it's a pretty cool boss as far as free fields go.

oratank
Aug 21, 2015, 12:31 AM
the stun attack can't reach over head level

doomdragon83
Aug 21, 2015, 12:34 AM
I know this was asked but I'm just trying to confirm, Zigmorde breakables are the 2 tails and mirror, anything else?

The stun attack even hits above Guar, so you have to dodge it even if you're at face level.
I don't know why but I have a hard time getting the timing down to dodge her attacks, the stun is not too annoying and not much of a problem since I can break out of it before she follows up. Even so, I usually end up getting hit most of the time.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 21, 2015, 12:36 AM
Additionally, the design of the mirror is rather clever. In order to break it, damage equal to 1/4th of Guar's HP must be dealt to it, however, it does not count toward Guar's own health

Do you know which other bosses have break areas like this? I'd like to know

Maenara
Aug 21, 2015, 12:57 AM

Yeah...

The death attack was literally the boss' defining feature(It is referred internally as Executioner, I believe), and Sega couldn't even be bothered to actually fix the attack. Nope! Let's just cut it out! No one will notice!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 21, 2015, 01:07 AM

Yeah...

Personally speaking, I think the Kuronia boss is one of the better designed bosses simply because it actually is very aggressive, and if you don't have a way to completely negate this (blocks, speed kills, ability to stay around face level), then you basically have to actually dodge every attack. The projectile attack and its enraged triple stun/injury swipes are free openings, but the rest of the attacks hit directly in front of it. The stun attack even hits above Guar, so you have to dodge it even if you're at face level.

Additionally, the design of the mirror is rather clever. In order to break it, damage equal to 1/4th of Guar's HP must be dealt to it, however, it does not count toward Guar's own health, and it's only a 130% damage modifier. This makes what would seem like an obvious target something that's worth considering whether or not to go after.

All that being said, yeah, Guar is not a very difficult boss, but as far as the bosses in this game go this is a notable improvement over the likes of, say, Gigur, so I don't see why anyone should comment negatively on it. I think it's a pretty cool boss as far as free fields go.

I'm not sure if I actually suggested it in a previous post some time ago, but I remember having an idea that making the injury debuff mechanic far more plentiful could actually make players mortal, in a similar fashion to how ninja gaiden sigma 3 worked (not all of your HP is restored after an encounter. Portion of your max HP is progressively cut as your take damage).

LonelyGaruga
Aug 21, 2015, 01:20 AM
Do you know which other bosses have break areas like this? I'd like to know

Source (http://lulls32moen.web.fc2.com/index.html)

Every weapon of Big Vardha's that isn't directly attached to the body (each body part is 1% of Big Vardha's HP except for the arms and the body turrets, which are 5% each, and the body's gun, which is 13%)

Vardha Soma's guns (15% each), shoulder missiles (4% each) and undestroyed rocket boosters (15% each)

Nepto Cassadora's spear (10% HP)

Anjhadu-lili's prayer beads (10% each)

Codotta-Edetta's block body's cores (10% each)

Dark Ragne's leg armor (First break is 4% HP, second break is a further 13% more)

Blu Ringahda's rings (start at 6% each, increases by 1.5x each break) and spears (10% each)

Anga Fundarge's bits (2% each)

Dark Falz Loser's arm armor (6% each)

Knight Gear's sword (10%) and shield (15%).

All of these are basically separate from the boss' body, or act as protection.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 21, 2015, 02:13 AM
Source (http://lulls32moen.web.fc2.com/index.html)

I'm surprised Ragne is on that list, and I wonder if Ringahda's rings have a limit

akitalevia
Aug 21, 2015, 03:33 AM
snip
Does any of Loser's breakable parts have HP that is seperate from the body or are they are connected? I think the site says that the arms are the only ones that are seperate but Google Translate's hard to read.

Maenara
Aug 21, 2015, 04:25 AM
Dark Ragne's leg armor (First break is 4% HP, second break is a further 13% more)

Does damage overflow into the next part in this case? I ask, because, like, it would be extremely odd to deal, strictly as an example, 100 million damage on your very first hit to a level 1 Ragne's leg, and not only would the Ragne not be dead, but its leg wouldn't even be broken all the way.

Raujinn
Aug 21, 2015, 07:36 AM
I can say it wouldn't be broken all the way. Once you pass the damage threshold for Ragne's leg it actually requires an extra hit to break it for some reason.

milranduil
Aug 21, 2015, 07:56 AM
Does damage overflow into the next part in this case? I ask, because, like, it would be extremely odd to deal, strictly as an example, 100 million damage on your very first hit to a level 1 Ragne's leg, and not only would the Ragne not be dead, but its leg wouldn't even be broken all the way.

It doesn't. I've meteor fisted normal zesh in wopal taco for 170k, and it's leg just breaks, but doesn't die.

Maenara
Aug 21, 2015, 08:05 AM
Gross.

LonelyGaruga
Aug 21, 2015, 12:04 PM
Does any of Loser's breakable parts have HP that is seperate from the body or are they are connected? I think the site says that the arms are the only ones that are seperate but Google Translate's hard to read.

Dark Falz Loser's arm armor (6% each)

Everything else is connected.