PDA

View Full Version : Beach War 3 Remake

elryan
Aug 5, 2015, 07:00 AM
Is shit.

They put teleporter up, randomized the nyau spawn location, did not increase nyau spawn rate and nyau still spawns other stuffs rather than only Gal Gryphons.

tl;dr don't do Beach War 3. Do Kuron / U-Lilipa instead.

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 07:06 AM
They're adding the teleporter fence but didn't remove the quest point system.
Being late to the launchsite and you'll get left behind by yourself in the near end of the quest.

It's shit.
I was expecting them to actually "remake" the quest properly to be straight corridor run quest, but damnit sega.

final_attack
Aug 5, 2015, 07:08 AM
And, inside pug Beach Wars 3 now ... the mpa divided into 2 ..... 1 for normal guruguru ..... 1 Nyau only (seriously, doing it on pug, not with organized one :/ ) ..... both didn't go well together :wacko:

Rakurai
Aug 5, 2015, 07:46 AM
The first and only Gal Gryphon I ran into decided to cough up a pair of JBs for me.

I think the game wants me to keep running the quest.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 07:50 AM
Saw a billion Ringardas and Night Gears.
1 Nyau. He summoned regular Vol and regular Splatoon.
Very profitable! Not.

wefwq
Aug 5, 2015, 07:53 AM
Saw a billion Ringardas and Night Gears.
1 Nyau. He summoned regular Vol and regular Splatoon.
Very profitable! Not.
>tfw literally the same thing happened to me earlier
was quitting shortly after out of boredom.

TaigaUC
Aug 5, 2015, 07:55 AM
Ringarda takes forever to kill and never drops anything decent.
People get flattened by both him and Night Gear.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 5, 2015, 02:10 PM
What is kinda hilarious is that those changes were meant so random players would be able to finish the quest, but it created more ways for them to not be able to finish it. As it's been said, if you don't make it in time to the teleporter, everyone else will have 720 pts before you, and you won't finish the quest. I'm actually pretty sure even less ppl will be able to finish it because of those changes rather than because of Gal farming lol, which in fact was the sole reason for those changes, not the quest completion:-P. And don't forget the addition of gold badges upon quest completion which enhances the frustration if you can't finish it. Congrats SEGA, you receive the prize of "the most fucked up EQ to date because of the laziest way to handle a problem you purposely created"^^; (we didn't ask to have Gryphon on Beach wars, nor for him to have over-the-top 13*, and we probably wouldn't have mind too much if it didn't)

Shinamori
Aug 5, 2015, 02:13 PM
Ringarda takes forever to kill and never drops anything decent.
People get flattened by both him and Night Gear.

People still die by ringa?

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2015, 02:38 PM
I killed like 50 Ringahdas trying to get his 10* doublesaber

He's really easy to manage with dual blades. But that doesn't matter in a party situation since his rings die instantly

FireswordRus
Aug 5, 2015, 02:48 PM
it possible to farm. 11 ppl clear route f4-e2, 1 ppl summon nya. We are got 2 gryphons for 1 hour ( restart EQ again in 28 minutes). Nya spawn slot F4 and E2

[Ayumi]
Aug 5, 2015, 03:27 PM
it possible to farm. 11 ppl clear route f4-e2, 1 ppl summon nya. We are got 2 gryphons for 1 hour ( restart EQ again in 28 minutes). Nya spawn slot F4 and E2

and D4. I can confirm on D4 as a few people mentioned it.
Even then, I think I'm done with Beach Wars.

Beach Wars 1 = Cool at 1st... got boring later.
Beach Wars 2 = Cool at 1st... got boring later.
Beach Wars 3 = Awesome as hell 1st... became crap later.