PDA

View Full Version : List small suggestions to improve the game (nothing major)

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2015, 08:39 AM
Sometimes, it's the little things that can help improve something. Sure, a new episodes, new fields and new Excube Pinatas are nice, but what about the smaller things?

I'll go first:

-A counter for the rewards that require multiple achievements. For example, if a reward requires you using an NPC 100 times or killing a rare boss 100 times, it would be nice to know how many times you did it to know how many times you got to do it until you get your reward.

-XH difficulty for all the ARK Quests and Free Fields (Time Attack would be nice too). Kuronia just gave us that first the first time, it's not like it would be hard to implement for the other ones, pretty much every enemy already has XH difficulty programmed into it for EQs.

-A training room. You could choose your enemy (regular or boss), you could make it move or stand still (just like a training stage in a fighting game) and see the damage you can make on weak points, etc. You could also choose your arena which would be boss rooms from the game itself. Again, just grab the coding that's already in the game, nothing special there.

-Lower the risks for adding extra slots for weapons and units. I often play peeping tom by looking at people's gear and I rarely see weapons with more than 5 slots, let alone units. This is because 6 slot material with decent abilities sale for too much and risks are to high to add an extra slot. Even during boost week, going from 5 to 6 slots is still just 95% unless you have the same material as your original item, which is not always possible or financially wise to do so. Either add an extra 10% or create items that gives a boost of 40% and charge 50 Excubes a pop or something.

Well that's all I have, list your ideas now.

Unnamed Player
Aug 6, 2015, 08:58 AM
Add the option to go directly into the area with the most players for non Ultimate Quest MPAs.

CoWorker
Aug 6, 2015, 08:58 AM
I personally wanted a Rappy Cockfight minigame...

like train a rappy, mix breed them for seasonal rappy offsprings, and fight other player's rappies were u just watch them attack randomly

#SEGApls

Dammy
Aug 6, 2015, 08:59 AM
disable code middlescreen annoucments/minimap autozoom

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 09:02 AM
People to realize that these wishlists are pointless unless SEGA opens up to suggestions again.

1. Check your client orders to achieve just that.
2. Unless they add 13* drops to each place too, which means they have to make more weapons (think about how often they make these and release them) for every class, then nobody would really play xh fields anyway.
3. okayish, though rodos is a nice training room
4. 95% is like 100%, especially if all you're doing is increasing slots, which is cheap to do compared to actually putting meaningful stuff on it afterwards.

Dammy
Aug 6, 2015, 09:05 AM
People to realize that these wishlists are pointless unless SEGA opens up to suggestions again.

4. 95% is like 100%, especially if all you're doing is increasing slots, which is cheap to do compared to actually putting meaningful stuff on it afterwards.

its not that simple
if you doing 6-8 slots, each of 90-95%, there high chance you can fail any of them, actual chance to success all of them is like 10-20% at most

Cyber Meteor
Aug 6, 2015, 09:07 AM
The ability to convert any weapon into camos, it would obviously require to sacrifice the weapon, no matter its rarity, but higher rarity would require more emblem to do the conversion (like a 10* = 50 Zieg emblem, 11*=75, 12*= 100, 13*= 200).

Also, setting up a reasonable "lowest possible enemy count" in AQ like any square of the grid can't have less than 8-10 ennemies to defeat, it's kinda lame when all your battle areas were only filled with 2 ennemies until the boss, and you have to pray for a "code attack" to get more than 5 ennemies lol. I mean it would help to have a more consistent amount of stones and xp for each run. Or making the ennemy count related to your risk, +50 would be like a 12 player UQ mpa in ennemies amount at the screen for every square, it would be wicked :wacko:

Allowing rare enemy trigger in AQs :-P

Changing the element grind system, no more need to find the same weapon a 2nd time to get it to max element, instead just use your synthetisers and photon spheres to raise the element value, raising by 1% would require 10 synthetisers on 9* and lower, 10* would require 15 synths and 1 photon sphere, 11* = 20 +1 PS, 12* = 30 +1PS, 13* = 50 + 2PS (and to go further : 14*=75+3PS, 15* = 90 + 4PS, 16* = 100 + 7 PS :-D)

The ability to convert class excubes into class changers for crafting, though it'll probably come some day.

I guess that's all for now, though i know i had other ideas but can't remember all of them atm lol

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 6, 2015, 09:17 AM
XQ having a point. The weapons available are extremely out of date. (Not to mention there's nothing for Kuronia mobs yet)

Reverse the placement of where the catapults in the lobby are (to go from Zieg to the EXCube counter you have to walk backwards.)

LUA access to create addons

Unlocking a mission unlocks it on all characters

Access to the alpha lobby (for nostalgia)

A trip to Algol

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 09:17 AM
its not that simple
if you doing 6-8 slots, each of 90-95%, there high chance you can fail any of them, actual chance to success all of them is like 10-20% at most

0.95 ^ 6 = 0.73

Almost a 75% chance... that's not bad.

0.9 ^ 6 = 0.53

Still not really bad, unless you would be so perturbed to have to up slot from a bit lower than that once or twice more.

5-7 slot fodder is only 10-30k, so if you're complaining about price that's a joke. 8slot is 100k.

Now 6->7 is where it actually gets tricky, and nearly impossible outside of boost week.

5->6 is also bad outside of boost week.

More than that is trash.

isCasted
Aug 6, 2015, 09:20 AM
- Remove camera locks from TPS mode. If it's really necessary to restrict movements, then make it affect character, but not camera. It's really bad for pretty much any ranged weapon, especially TMGs;

- Pallete slots 7-9;

- Make weapon switching instant (client-side and without need to confirm switch) (This might be relatively major change coding-wise, depending on the way it's implemented);

- Trading menus that automatically deduce how many items you want to get based on how many items you want to give (instead of current 1x, 10x and 20x exchanges - it's plain lazy);

- Ability to pick block as you log in, exit room or go to/from shared ship;

- Ability to apply for EQs before they start (so your party was loaded into quest instantly at :00);

- Option for default storage (why did they not make it an option? Why did they have to force this change?);

- When someone leaves party, make it say if it's intentional or due to some error (dc, crash etc).

And lots of other stuff...

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2015, 09:23 AM

1. Check your client orders to achieve just that.
2. Unless they add 13* drops to each place too, which means they have to make more weapons (think about how often they make these and release them) for every class, then nobody would really play xh fields anyway.
3. okayish, though rodos is a nice training room

You need to realize that this is for fun. Also, the topic is about posting your ideas, not going against what people posted. Next time, put your efforts into making your own. But since you started the subject:

1- You didn't get my first point, not talking about client orders, talking about the reward counter where you get rewards for doing things. Some of them requires you to do something multiple times, like getting those crystals from bosses in Ult Lilipa. It would be nice to know how many you killed so far.

2- Not everyone plays JUST for drops. Some people just want a decent challenge to play with a couple of friends and at 75/75 with decent gear, SH is not very challenging.

3- Looks like you just wanted to say something -_-

4- 95% for 6 slots is like 76% chances to get them all. 5 slot units are cheaper than 6 slot ones, but when you risk loosing everything you bought because of a 24% risk, it's very expensive, especially if you're buying affix boosts that cost millions like Add Special Ability (S-ATK). Without that extra 10% from a boost week, it's 85% for the rest of the time and that's less than 40% chances to get them all.

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 09:23 AM
Premium to take up premium space before free space.

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 09:30 AM
You need to realize that this is for fun. Also, the topic is about posting your ideas, not going against what people posted. Next time, put your efforts into making your own. But since you started the subject:

1- You didn't get my first point, not talking about client orders, talking about the reward counter where you get rewards for doing things. Some of them requires you to do something multiple times, like getting those crystals from bosses in Ult Lilipa. It would be nice to know how many you killed so far.

2- Not everyone plays JUST for drops. Some people just want a decent challenge to play with a couple of friends and at 75/75 with decent gear, SH is not very challenging.

3- Looks like you just wanted to say something -_-

4- 95% for 6 slots is like 76% chances to get them all. 5 slot units are cheaper than 6 slot ones, but when you risk loosing everything you bought because of a 24% risk, it's very expensive, especially if you're buying affix boosts that cost millions like Add Special Ability (S-ATK). Without that extra 10% from a boost week, it's 85% for the rest of the time and that's less than 40% chances to get them all.

But I do make my own, look at my history from years ago.

It's still pointless.

I don't know what 'rewards' you're talking about. If you're talking about getting crystals from ULilipa to trade at the pyroxene shop... look at your inventory?

Do you mean the gifts NPCs give you if you do a lot of their client orders?

I must've missed some update because I've never heard of or seen 'Rewards'.

2. I saw one person try to solo Ult Lilipa, and they did it. Or is that too hard? From what I can tell, XH isn't a challenge either. I thought it would be, but after I tried it solo a few times...

3. It's not like I was giving you entirely negative feedback. I was also giving suggestions on how you can do already some of what you're talking about.

4. As I mentioned in another post. Additionally... Affix boosts are free. 30% for 20 ex cubes, and unless you're just skipping EQs that will never run out.

I must really be missing something if the mere act of upslotting is expensive. I know affixing what you actually want afterwards is...

5slot units are 10k and 6slot units are 30k... both prices are neglible for upslotting...

yoshiblue
Aug 6, 2015, 09:38 AM
A history of people you purchased goods from. So you could go back and give them a good pat on the back and a jolly good smile. Just in case you forgot to give them a good job in the first place.

landman
Aug 6, 2015, 09:39 AM
tights over pantsu

wefwq
Aug 6, 2015, 09:41 AM
My autism list:

[spoiler-box]
- Fix the damn fullscreen mode
- Fix depth of field (i mean, seriously...)
- DirectX 11 support

- XQ dropping lambda grinders
- Make a option to play multiple floor set of XQ nonstop, you pay multiple pass for it

- Make haircolor change free on esthe
- Add ass slider on character creator
- Add advanced class on character creator screen when you making a new character
- Make esthe can save clothing,acc,hairstyle,voice preset (minus the body customization) under separate menu so that you don't have to load char customization screen

- Make great success on PA/tech crafting are actually great
- Make craft achievement less tedious

- Trade 100 grinders for 1 lambda grinder
- Trade any weapon into camo
- Shared ship special block where it works as regular lobby and ability to take on EQ with player from other ships
- Ability to rotate camera while using "fixed camera"
- Jukebox function, to play registered music disc on the fly
- Event chronicle on the arks lobby (i don't see why they have to force you all the way to your room just to replay few scene)
- Add "last login" for friend list

- A training quest, 3 type: dummy, regular mob, boss.
- Endurance mode quest
- Weather affect enemy behaviour
- Make all free exploration quest only 2 arena
- Add XH to all existing free exploration map (but im pretty sure they will)
- Disable em code notice and it's auto radar size change, it's annoying as fuck
- Make option to make character always draw their weapon (movement speed stay the same)
- Delete gel wulf avoid entirely and replace it with the destruction version for older map

beggar want to be chooser:
- Expand storage size due to silly amount of quest items
[/spoiler-box]

and the list still goes on, but i'm too lazy to add more.

Zanverse
Aug 6, 2015, 09:54 AM
Training Room would be sweet. I suggest having it be accessible through a teleporter in My Room (you can buy the teleporter in the FUN Shop for maybe, I dunno, 15,000?)

From there, you can enter the training area and choose what Planet theme that you want, Nab, Lillipa, Amduscia, Vopar, Harukotan, even the Mothership and Urban areas too. Then by selecting a planet, you can choose a location (Forest, Desert, Volcanos, etc.) Also, you have a choice of selecting the area size: Small map (One box), Medium map (Four Boxes), Large Map (Nine Boxes), Extra Large Map (Magatsu-Sai/Big Vardha size). Weather can be changed as well.

Bosses like Rodos and Vardha should only be exclusive to a certain size (Rodos is also restricted to Coast and Facility locations)

You can buy boss/enemy tickets from the Training Visiphone (ranging from 10 FUN to 2000 FUN) and the tickets CAN be sold on the shop. Each ticket comes with the enemy/boss, their rare variation, and an infection option. Hunar, Angel, Dourumble, Apprentice, Persona, Doppelgangers, and Abyss enemies are also available (2000 FUN each). The only bosses that aren't accessible are the Dark Falzes and Magatsu. ALSO, be able to set the behavior of enemies: idol, attacking, defending, jump, etc.

AIS robots can also be placed in the area for use.

You gain NO experience, NO meseta, and these enemies DO NOT count for Client Orders. Seems fair, eh?

Unfortunately, this would never happen...

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2015, 09:57 AM
But I do make my own, look at my history from years ago.

Right, cause that's the first thing that people do when posting a new topic on a forum -_-

It's still pointless.

So is playing video games, so what's your point?

I don't know what 'rewards' you're talking about. If you're talking about getting crystals from ULilipa to trade at the pyroxene shop... look at your inventory?

Do you mean the gifts NPCs give you if you do a lot of their client orders?

I must've missed some update because I've never heard of or seen 'Rewards'.

Really, you never saw this before?:

[spoiler-box]http://i57.tinypic.com/2w53uqv.jpg[/spoiler-box]

2. I saw one person try to solo Ult Lilipa, and they did it. Or is that too hard? From what I can tell, XH isn't a challenge either. I thought it would be, but after I tried it solo a few times...

Ult is only 2 quests and it's very dull IMO. 14 Open Fields and 40 ARK Quests gives better variety. XH is not impossible, but it's at lease more challenging than SH where bosses die less than 5 minutes most of the time.

3. It's not like I was giving you entirely negative feedback. I was also giving suggestions on how you can do already some of what you're talking about.

Point is that this is not about feedback, it's about pitching ideas for fun. You know what fun is right?

4. As I mentioned in another post. Additionally... Affix boosts are free. 30% for 20 ex cubes, and unless you're just skipping EQs that will never run out.

I must really be missing something if the mere act of upslotting is expensive. I know affixing what you actually want afterwards is...

5slot units are 10k and 6slot units are 30k... both prices are neglible for upslotting...

If you want to buy affix junk, ya, it's dirt cheap, but when you want 1 decent affix out of the 5 on a unit, well look at the cost for Technique III:

[spoiler-box]http://i60.tinypic.com/2e3poag.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 10:08 AM
Ugh, call them titles, no rewards.

Title Completion Counter

Miscommunication causes pointless confusion, yes that's a good suggestion.

Point is that I was telling you that some of it is stuff you can already sorta do.

I was talking about upslotting, not what comes after that. And if you'd read, I already aknowledged that putting what you actually want on the units is costly. And this is the second time I have to repeat that I already said that.

- ability to pin a quest to the top of the quest select list
- ability to select multiple client orders
- ability to skip boss group picture when you defeat it

the_importer_
Aug 6, 2015, 10:37 AM
Ugh, call them titles, no rewards.

Title Completion Counter

Miscommunication causes pointless confusion, yes that's a good suggestion.

They're called Title Rewards, so Titles or Rewards are both part of that term.

Point is that I was telling you that some of it is stuff you can already sorta do.

I was talking about upslotting, not what comes after that. And if you'd read, I already aknowledged that putting what you actually want on the units is costly. And this is the second time I have to repeat that I already said that.

You're the one that's not reading correctly. This is one of my units:
[spoiler-box]http://i60.tinypic.com/2m7w2ko.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Let's say that I wish to add another affix to it, I can either:

1- Do it costly by making this 6 slots with junk affix and then redo all of my fodders
or
2- To do it risky by doing less fodders because I would keep my source material on my unit by upgrading by 1 slot

The point was simply to ask for less risks on adding a new slots so that it would be possible at 100% during boost week and 95% outside of boost week without using the same material, thus saving you extreme costs in material.

Vatallus
Aug 6, 2015, 10:48 AM
Ya'll need Luther in your life. :-D

I like the idea of being able to turn any weapon into a camo.

Ability to send a good job to a group of players at once.
x10 rare drop untek
Ability to reconnect if you only DC for a few seconds
Remove the +50 risk limit on AQs.

Maybe I'll think of other things later.

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 10:59 AM
Let's say that I wish to add another affix to it, I can either:

1- Do it costly by making this 6 slots with junk affix and then redo all of my fodders
or
2- To do it risky by doing less fodders because I would keep my source material on my unit by upgrading by 1 slot

The point was simply to ask for less risks on adding a new slots so that it would be possible at 100% during boost week and 95% outside of boost week without using the same material, thus saving you extreme costs in material.

Oh well now that you clarify what you mean yes that makes sense. Jeez.

- ability to equip 1 camo per weapon type

- they probably won't remove the 50 risk limit because its something they implemented after years in the first place - it used to be limitless.

Who knows, did +100 actually change anything, or were people doing that wasting their time?

At the very least, they should make 50 risk be as good as whatever +100 or more was improving for us (affix drops, etc)

'Ability to reconnect if you only DC for a few seconds'

Most games would probably do that if it were possible, but what some games actually do is let you reconnect into the place you were before.

So basically, if you can reconnect quickly, you can get back into the block and quest you were previously in, no extra or repeat costs, no loss of dropped items.

And copy Runescape to how there's a queue to join full worlds that automatically joins you once the queue gets down to you. It also lets you see how many others are in queue.

Saffran
Aug 6, 2015, 12:29 PM
-add an option to "go on" with the Extreme tower levels at the end of your 5 levels
-allow for multiple item selection with keyboard controls
-make requirements matter again
-have e-trials successes and failures influence the rating
-fix the "same PA in all slots" glitch
-make pure attack mags not worthwile or impossible to raise
-fix WB to match its description
-give proper incentives to play Ult
-make SH and EH really different and not simply enemies having 2xHP

Vatallus
Aug 6, 2015, 12:36 PM
snip

Supposedly every +25 risk on an AQ (25/50/75/etc) increased the chance of clones showing up. What I wanted to say was to make it so the enemies keep scaling. Right now even in SHAQs enemy level caps at +30, but we are allowed to pay up to +50. Supposedly this increases the chances of large stones, rare ECs, etc.

In short, this game lacks ways of providing actual challenges for players that are geared up, and I wouldn't mind fighting some enemies that ridiculously out level me even though that is only artificial difficulty.

BlankM
Aug 6, 2015, 12:43 PM
Can we hide ears yet?

EvilMag
Aug 6, 2015, 01:18 PM
Give more control over what drops. Tired of getting shit 13*s when all I want is a god damn Wand when playing my Techer.

Hrith
Aug 6, 2015, 01:36 PM
disable code middlescreen annoucments/minimap autozoomYep, since day 1, still not fixed.

Also give us the option to permanently remove the log window and make it so weapons that come attached with a PA ot technique do not overwrite your own setup when equipping them on...

red1228
Aug 6, 2015, 02:15 PM
Premium to take up premium space before free space.

OMFG, this.
It's a sad fact that the BEST part of paying for Premium isn't the ability to obtain 10* - 12* equipment outside of missions (seriously, why do I NEED to pay real money for the ability to exchange my drops for something I can actually use?) or the double FUN points (actually quadruple'd in regards to GoodJobs)... but rather the ability to get IN a fucking block that is probably 33% people not even PLAYING THE DAMN GAME (AFK'ers or those who just chat in the lobby for hours).

reaper527
Aug 6, 2015, 02:24 PM
1. better lock on targeting (maybe the ability to go into free aim mode and hit a key to switch back to regular mode locked onto what the reticule was looking at). right now it's q to lock onto the wrong thing, tab to try a different target, tab again to go back to the first incorrect target.

2. all shops allowing multiple items to be purchased at once (seriously, don't make me convert 30 badges -> lambda grinders 1 at a time)

3. remove the purchasable item to revert a mag to a previous evo device and instead make that a core functionality people can do whenever they want (like how a camo functions where you just choose it from the list)

4. add a status indicator to items to show if they came from ac scratch or not (and let people search for ac items)

5. have music discs grayed out if your account already has already used the disc (seriously, this would make shopping so much easier)

6. automatically moving people who were idle for > 30 minutes into other lobbies

7. one camo per weapon type. seriously, if i have a bow camo, why can't i have a rifle camo too?

Viper Snake
Aug 6, 2015, 02:27 PM
- Unit camos and the ability to convert existing units into them.
- Fix the 'hover hand' on certain rifles and launchers.
- Add smaller map pieces that feel more claustrophobic.
- Add bosses with more than one form, separated by a small cut scene in the same area (like Volt Opt or Olga Flow).
- Add Gal Gryphon's level with new map piece variants.
- Any room remodel or theme you used can be chosen again from a list (like music registration).

wefwq
Aug 6, 2015, 03:16 PM
-allow for multiple item selection with keyboard controls

CTRL+LMB then?

Can we hide ears yet?
certain hairstyles made your ears non existent

Saffran
Aug 6, 2015, 03:48 PM
>CTRL+LMB then?

The mouse shouldn't be involved at all in the controls. (except the camera I guess)
How about Shift + down or shift + enter, like every other goddamn program in the world?

isCasted
Aug 6, 2015, 04:02 PM
>CTRL+LMB then?

The mouse shouldn't be involved at all in the controls. (except the camera I guess)
How about Shift + down or shift + enter, like every other goddamn program in the world?

...but you can do exactly that. Shift adds items to selection, and you can hold direction buttons while holding Shift too.

IceBurner
Aug 6, 2015, 04:09 PM
Basic UI competence would be nice.

- For one, convert all extraneous confirmation prompts to temporary, self-clearing windowed messages for both PSO2 and PSO2es. There is an extra, needless prompt on nearly everything. Examples: Anything to do with shops, especially selling anything over 6 stars, and deleting mail in es.

1. Do want to sell this list of items? Yes (default) / No
2. The following items are 7 stars or higher, are you sure? Yes / No (default)
3. OK, you sold everything. OK (only option) <-- You just confirmed twice, it's logged in the chat's system window, and there's a buyback option. Why is there a third, utterly useless prompt requiring player input?

1. Do you want to delete this message? Yes / No (no default, touchscreen)
2. Messages deleted. OK (only option)

- Proper UI scaling by selectable percentage, not just 3 preset sizes.

- All shop exchanges need to be in the form of the player inputting the quantity of items they will gain, NOT the quantity of items being traded in.

- An overlay specifying which storage unit an item is in. If not overlaid on the item icon, then at least in the item details window when the cursor is over it.

- Change the toolset so that it's impossible for Navigator and other NPC cut-in chat to temporarily disable chat but leave other controls active. They fixed the past cases of this, but then evidently let some rookie script the most recent LQ, where it went unchecked through four maintenance periods.

Now for a pie-in-the-sky storage solution: Add a new category, "Bulk Storage". Bulk Storage does not have a set number of slots, and instead it automatically stores 1 stack (limit 9,999 in the stack) of all items in the following categories: Tools (healing and boosters), Exchange Goods (passes, fetch quest items, rare stones, excubes, etc.), Crafting Materials, Item Lab Materials. These item types could no longer be placed into other storage areas.

The Normal, Premium, Temporary, System, and OTP, and EX Storage would henceforth only be used for non-stacking items, such as weapons, units, outfits, weapon camos, plus tickets for Lobby actions and salon goods.

I believe this approach provides a fair solution to the item bloat from just participating in the game's many features both now and in the future, while still allowing SEGA to monetize on things players are likely to keep a lot of (equipment, fodder, and fashion goods).

Arada
Aug 6, 2015, 04:31 PM
On the field, I would make holding the Shift button bring up a second subpalette.

Saffran
Aug 6, 2015, 04:44 PM
>...but you can do exactly that. Shift adds items to selection, and you can hold direction buttons while holding Shift too.

Shift and direction doesn't do anything at all... what are your controls set to?

Requiem Aeternam
Aug 6, 2015, 04:51 PM
For 10* items to be purchasable by non-premium players. Most, if not all of them are outdated now so there's no reason for their purchase to still be locked to premium players. Especially when finding 11* and above is nowhere near as hard as it used to be.

Also to make breaking out of ice easier. I can never seem to get out of it while in the original PSO it was really easy.

When choosing how many of an item we want to buy, allow us to type the amount. I'm sick of having to keep clicking the button to buy a load of crafting materials.

Make accessories, hairstyles, make-up, Mag Cells used, and other ticket items account bound instead of character bound.

isCasted
Aug 6, 2015, 05:04 PM
>...but you can do exactly that. Shift adds items to selection, and you can hold direction buttons while holding Shift too.

Shift and direction doesn't do anything at all... what are your controls set to?

Look in Options -> Keyboard Settings -> Window -> Select Multiple. That's where [Shift] should be.

Game even shows this metod as a tip when you are at loading screen.

Saffran
Aug 6, 2015, 09:42 PM
Well, it was empty in my options, for some reason. Glad I could sort that one out, I had a crapton of mail to clear.

silo1991
Aug 6, 2015, 10:17 PM
i just ask for 1 think , been able to trade stuff without premium , like weapons of 9stars or lower or stones or even costume/weapons skins including consumables like mag devices or tickets , because everybody have luck for diferent items in the player shop

also for the tickets , just imagine you got repeated tickets from the fun scratch but you cant give those tickets to your buddies ):

Rakurai
Aug 8, 2015, 02:57 AM
I think they ought to make more of the bosses override the standard area theme with their theme with they spawn.

Currently, only facility Bal Rodos and city EQ Falz Hunar do that. They should at least do it for the three Falz bosses, especially Angel and Daran/Daril/Dourumble, since their themes are currently exclusive to their respective story quests.

LunaSolstice
Aug 8, 2015, 11:14 PM
Excube(10) option for excubing 11 stars,this would make emptying my storage after every EQ SO much faster instead of me having to mash buttons to do it faster.

This option already exists for 10 star weapons and it should exist for 11 stars too due to them dropping like candy in these EQs.

Anduril
Aug 8, 2015, 11:33 PM
Excube(10) option for excubing 11 stars,this would make emptying my storage after every EQ SO much faster instead of me having to mash buttons to do it faster.

This option already exists for 10 star weapons and it should exist for 11 stars too due to them dropping like candy in these EQs.
I honestly wish they would take it a step further and let you just cube everything at once, like when you sell items to the NPC shop.

Touka
Aug 9, 2015, 12:22 AM
I honestly wish they would take it a step further and let you just cube everything at once, like when you sell items to the NPC shop.

This seriously,just get rid of the 10/11 cube option and make it into one singular option.

akitalevia
Aug 9, 2015, 01:52 AM
Stop getting kicked out to the lobby instead of Campship when dying in Extreme Quest.