PDA

View Full Version : "Endless Infinity" Update Part 1

Shinamori
Aug 7, 2015, 03:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ndpz_UVUQ

Here's the HQ version of the part 1 update trailer.

wefwq
Aug 7, 2015, 07:15 AM
the only good thing about this update was the new CQ.

Maenara
Aug 7, 2015, 07:23 AM
the only good thing about this update was the new CQ.

Isn't that basically the only thing IN the update? Besides the new scratch, which we always get?

Asuka~
Aug 7, 2015, 07:28 AM
Isn't the capped class bonus coming along in time for that also?

Lyrise
Aug 7, 2015, 07:32 AM
Minor nitpick, but the update title actually translates to Endless Fantasy (Or Endless Phantasy, however you like /badjoke). Or we can call it clever wordplay.

wefwq
Aug 7, 2015, 07:36 AM
Isn't that basically the only thing IN the update? Besides the new scratch, which we always get?
We are also getting ideal units and something something *12 latent unlock, though.
But none of above are interesting, in my opinion.
Well, maybe i'll take a look on the new Ideal unit, but that's it.

Maenara
Aug 7, 2015, 07:39 AM
We are also getting ideal units and something something *12 latent unlock, though.
But none of above are interesting, in my opinion.
Well, maybe i'll take a look on the new Ideal unit, but that's it.

Those are basically sub parts to the CQ update.

Poyonche
Aug 7, 2015, 07:39 AM
If the individual units effect aren't +100HP and +10PP, im sticking to my Saiki. :v

wefwq
Aug 7, 2015, 07:43 AM
Those are basically sub parts to the CQ update.
It's still new content if we going by SEGA standard, heck i never forget that we are used to have an update that only contain new scratch and literally nothing more.

Cyber Meteor
Aug 7, 2015, 08:00 AM
I'm really looking forward to know more about the new 12* potentials tbh, assuming there aren't only the 3 weapons showed in that trailer that got a new one

TaigaUC
Aug 7, 2015, 11:29 PM
SEGA has a habit of releasing potentials verrrrrrry slowly.
Probably take a year before they finish adding potentials to the existing 12 stars.
Which, of course, will make the current ones obsolete. And then you're gonna have to regrind all over again, again.

Gwyndolin
Aug 9, 2015, 05:00 AM
Anyone happen to know where the song is from that plays in the last 30 seconds of the clip? I guessed the new matterboard story quest but have no way to confirm since I haven't done any matterboard work yet. I love how fast and creepy it sounds!

Mattykins
Aug 9, 2015, 05:07 AM
Pretty sure that's Falz Dourumble's theme

Rakurai
Aug 9, 2015, 05:20 AM
I loved that song from the moment I heard for the first time, and the alternate version that plays in the second phase of the fight is even better (The additional violin solo particularly).

Pity it's probably going to end up like Falz Angel's theme and never be heard outside of the story quest.

Poyonche
Aug 9, 2015, 06:19 AM
Except if they do TD4 with wave 8 feat Dourumble. :wacko:

Cyber Meteor
Aug 9, 2015, 06:35 AM
Dourumble doesn't have an attack as strong as Hunar's shockwave, so i doubt it would even be a threat for the tower:grin:

Rakurai
Aug 9, 2015, 06:52 AM
Dourumble doesn't have an attack as strong as Hunar's shockwave.

It has Hunar's shockwave and creates it by throwing his sword at you as opposed to simply doing it where it stands, and would probably pose a bigger threat to the towers as a result. That little Pandora's box they break out also has a high amount of damage potential from the mass of orbs that pour out before the more painful Il Megid like projectile.

In any case, if they do have a TD 4, I'd want them to show up with a Hunar and Angel clone in tow.

Poyonche
Aug 9, 2015, 07:34 AM
I am thinking about those bear and rabbits toys, they would go berserk when spawning. :wacko:

Bear would run like a derp to the tower, rabbit would jump from spawn to tower to punch the tower. :wacko:
The damage would be tremendous.

Maenara
Aug 9, 2015, 08:12 AM
In any case, if they do have a TD 4, I'd want them to show up with a Hunar and Angel clone in tow.

Mining Base Defense 4 has already been datamined. It has 8 waves, AIS, Toy Darkers, and a new insect darker named 'Legion' in the data.

[Ayumi]
Aug 9, 2015, 08:16 AM
Meh. Nothing for me in this update.